Old 05-05-2021, 02:36 AM #27901
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Hair curlers with scat covered face

Scatshop.com- Hair curlers with scat covered face

Description:
Hi Nana the asian scat queen is back Today i shoot a video with curlers and scat covered all my face. Enjoy
Model:
asiansteppe
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : facemask.mp4
File Size : 123.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:56
Video : AVC, 2 052 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dwjvgwbx5500
Old 05-05-2021, 02:42 AM #27902
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- role play poop in bathroom

Scatshop.com- role play poop in bathroom

Description:
Watch me role play a brother and sister. I need to use the restroom but my brother is in the bathroom jerking off. I tell him to go in the shower while I take a poop. He continues to jerk off while I take a shit. I make fun of him and ask him why hes being so weird. I let him look at my poop then he cums all over the toilet
Model:
VibeWithMolly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2368.mov
File Size : 666.36 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:06:09
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1g0qpxez09lz
Old 05-05-2021, 03:04 AM #27903
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Description:
The first meeting, meeting and session with Kat was just wonderful, 2 slave girls, that day, we had a lot of fun fucking her with my slave girl Alexandra. But after we did not see each other for 3 months, and she decided to attract attention to herself. She took a shit in a bowl, peed in glass and started smearing shit and drinking her own urine, telling the camera how much she misses me. Of course I couldnt resist it
1. My new bitch, my plaything, Kat
Here my new slave girl, Kat. She young and inexperienced, she has come to serve me, be my plaything. Ill teach her everything. Well start with strap-on. My toilet slave girl already experienced in such matters and will help me. Fuck my new bitch, warm her up for me. Yes, thats it, more active. Now Ill take care of her. Ill fuck her, stick strap-on down in her throat, let him get used to puke. And of course, preventive spanking wont hurt. Ass is red, I really like it. Phew, Im tired of with you, I need smoke. Open your mouth, youre going be my ashtray. Thats it, well done, swallow ashes, swallow my drool. Well done, you did well for the first time
2. Kat misses me, smears shit, drinks pee
First urine and shit test my new slave girl Kat was successful. Its been a three month since we met, shes sitting at home and missing me. Writes every day, cant wait for me to arrive and I decided to test her, how much she wants to see me, how much she misses me. I told her take piss and shit, smear her own shit, masturbate and drink urine. And you know, surprisingly, she did everything. Sitting down, she took a shit, peed in glass, and started smearing her own shit. First, she put shit on her face, made brown mask, then smeared tits and began to masturbate enjoying the filth and at the same time drink urine. I looked at her and was touched, I am happy, she is really mine, my slave girl and I will make toilet girl out of her, she will eat my shit
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Wonderful-session-with-2-slave-girls.mp4
File Size : 1841.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:43:38
Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p7ze6lpabgpc
Old 05-05-2021, 03:06 AM #27904
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- HOT SHIT Toilet Slavery and Tasting BUNDLE

Scatshop.com- HOT SHIT Toilet Slavery and Tasting BUNDLE

Description:
Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring some stinky AND steamy scat and tasting some delicious shit The 30% off is really just the cherry on top
1) Eating A LONG SHIT LOG With You
Here you are, watching me as I tease you in my little black dress, caressing my tummy as I tell you how badly I need to poop :3 I think its gonna be a big one I havent pooped in 2 days, which isnt common for me (usually its every day) and Ive eaten a LOOOT and really loaded up on fiber I list off all the foods I ate and my favorite beverages to drink, all the while pulling down my panties and hiking up this already too-short little dress and do a desperate little dance I really gotta poo &lt3
And boy, DO I EVER I lay a BIG, *THICK* and SUPER *LONG* turd onto this plate-this turd is EASILY over a foot long and it is *gorgeous* &lt3 I feel so proud pushing this big brown beauty outta my booty
I waste no time in showing it off, smelling it with delight and teasing you, telling you how youre supposed to sniff, lick, and taste it. and then, EAT it. Lets share it together Ill take the first bite, babe. and, oh my goodness, youre going to LOVE this poop-because it is DeLicIouS You better eat it all too, or Im gonna get upset Cant let this turd go to waste, babe Youre going to let each biteful melt on your tongue before swallowing it, over, and over, and over again, until its all gone And you better pace yourself youre not allowed to cum until its all gone
2) Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS
Youve been a huge disappointment lately, slave. You think you can get away with doing a bad job? Dont think Ill go light on slaves who disobey me, worm. Youre tied under my throne for a reason-under my ass is right where you belong And I am *awfully* gassy right now so, lets play a game, shall we? Its called, Lets See How Long You Survive .
I repeatedly blow hot farts all over your face as you struggle underneath me. Hard to breathe when Ive taped over your mouth, isnt it? You have to breathe in all these fart clouds with your nose. Smell EVERYTHING in order to breathe. Are you going to pass out, slave? Youre not breathing oxygen anymore, you little loser. Just Mistress Methane
Ooh, Im feeling a little bit more up there I wonder if Ive got a little extra for your punishment? Would be suiting, wouldnt it. I bend over and *push* and I spray your stupid fucking face with my turd nuggets. Ahaha, how do you like your punishment now, slave? That shit all over your face stink? Youll think twice about ever disobeying me again now, wont you? That is, if you survive this I fart and shart all over you over and over again, ending with a MASSIVE fart until Im completely satisfied Aaah, I feel so much better now, slave.. How are you? OH Looks like you didnt make it, suffocated to death from my gassy ass I guess you really werent cut out to be my slave afterall, were you? &lt3
3) Sharing Shit with Desperate Poop Eaters
Are you desperate enough for hot girl shit that youll order it online and have it mailed to your door? Just imagine how horny you must be for shit if youll buy mine from across the globe just to eat it If youre one of these special, desperate poop buyers, then this video is for you-especially to my international fans
I mock and tease you for how badly you want my thick stinky dumps, how even though I vacuum seal my shit twice for freshness and have only rave reviews, that you must still be so pathetic to go through with it. It must be humiliating to be so bound and gagged to being my toilet-but its suiting that youd be so desperate, isnt it-its not like toilet like you who worships a girls shit HAS any dignity ? But, I cant say that I blame you for how badly you want it my special chocolate is divine
I taste some, and eat a little, as I tell you how to put in an order, you dirty perv, so we can enjoy my shit together but Im leaving you the rest, and you have to eat it ALL, slave. Take this chocolatey fudge and cram it down your throat. I dont care HOW long the shipping takes to get my shit from my ass to your mouth
4) Shit All Over See-Through Chair &amp Taste
Bending my plump, thick white girl ass over and laying out a big load all over my see-through chair, with you underneath it getting a naughty, nasty view I lick my stinky shit while teasing and taunting you
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-punishingslavewithmyfartsandsharts-mobilefriendly.mp4
File Size : 291.61 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Video : AVC, 3 397 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dohdazzxzwyv
Old 05-05-2021, 03:21 AM #27905
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Panty Poop & Suck Off Shitty Cock

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop & Suck Off Shitty Cock

Description:
Youre far away but I can still play, babe And put on a show I poop my panties, gas up the room a bit and blow my dildo to show you how Id suck off your shitty cock and swallow back some of that tasty mess And of course, afterwards you can enjoy the mess
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-pantypoop-suckoffshittycock.mp4
File Size : 1819.29 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:12:26
Video : AVC, 20.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f0gftuaaxgpc
Old 05-05-2021, 03:23 AM #27906
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Stomping In Poop

Scatshop.com- Stomping In Poop

Description:
Where I poop out a nice green pile of poo before stomping and playing with it all over my feet
Model:
CutieSyren
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_9270-1.mov
File Size : 197.53 MB
Duration : 00:02:33
Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 218 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ienv3hngjd1q
Old 05-05-2021, 04:21 AM #27907
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Shit on my body

Scatshop.com- Shit on my body

Description:
he shits a huge load on my body and smeared it all over me and then he cums on my shitty body
Model:
ScatqueenJenny
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : kv-maus.wmv
File Size : 140.43 MB
Duration : 00:03:11
Video : VC-1, 6 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9y4pv1mdm9ak
Old 05-05-2021, 04:24 AM #27908
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Office Brat Face Farts

Scatshop.com- Office Brat Face Farts

Description:
The beautiful young office brat girl is at it again with her Farting. She seductively tells you how certain foods make her very gassy and how glad she is its not HER nose thats going to be near her perfect ass when she is farting.
Some poor guy has to endure her very loud and potent farts while smelling her ass through her tight yoga pants. You can see the pleasure on her face as she grabs him by the back of the head and push his face deep into her perfect ass when she farts loudly.
He has to sniff up her farts while she farts into his face and nose so she does not have to smell the stink. What a self-entitled and bratty girl she is
Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Office-Brat-Face-Farts.mp4
File Size : 153.22 MB
Duration : 00:11:22
Video : AVC, 1 716 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bnxmxlpbd77a
Old 05-05-2021, 04:27 AM #27909
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- A Plateful Of Shit

Scatshop.com- A Plateful Of Shit

Description:
Your face looks stupid
I just want to abuse it. I look at you and my asshole clench. I want to use your face like a plate and fill it with my shit.
Model:
MistressMystique
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 8A2EE647-7C9B-49D8-B625-A02AC4DDB35D-D0641384-2AAE-4A26-AECE-8340D03AF140.mp4
File Size : 985.16 MB
Duration : 00:09:02
Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4irkr8olwci3
Old 05-05-2021, 04:28 AM #27910
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 4

Scatshop.com- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 4

Description:
Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 4 brings you quite an intense level of Lesbian Shit Eating. I put Chanelle through the ultimate test as a toilet in this one because there are scenes where she is not only eating my shit but also multiple turds from other women as well. She had to chew and swallow multiple loads of turds from a young girl called Nandie. Nandie paid me a visit for over a week and we helped her to take a shit in plastic bags a total of SEVEN times. We kept it frozen until Chanelles arrival. You can see me spoon feeding Chanelle Nandies shit, a whole weeks worth of it. She managed to get down an impressive amount of the young girls SEVEL bowel movements before I shoved her entire face into the bowl of the young girls shit. Its the ultimate in shit eating. I also made her lick the soiled crotch and ass part of Nandies panties that she wore an entire TEN DAYS In other scenes you also get to see me taking a very soft, almost runny diarhea like shit in her mouth and over her face as I squatted above her in the bath tub. You can see on the grin on my face how much I enjoyed watching her swallow my nasty shit. All these scenes in this amazing near 50 minute Lesbian Shit Eating video is with compliments from my best selling Lesbian Toilet videos:
Lesbian Toilet 8-You Will Suffer-It was clear what will happen to this girl in todays Lesbian Toilet. She was in the very fortunate position today of experiencing something very few people in the world have. To experience the maximum amount of STINK my body can offer.
It was a golden opportunity to push my female slave Chanelle to her very limits and make her really suffer for my sadistic enjoyment.
But it gets better and even more sadistic. After a week of no bathing my ass was extremely ripe and sticky with my ass sweat. So I made her smell my ass just for you Its so wonderful seeing one girl bringing her nose up close to another girls stinky &amp ripe asshole. Smelling her ass stink and not stopping because she wants to please the girl whom owns her as a slave.
I got so aroused I told her she may now wash my ripe &amp smelly ass with her tongue and she THANKED me for the opportunity Some very nice close-up scenes where you can see her big &amp long tongue washing the stink off from my assholes surrounding skin as well as my asshole. After such a long time of not washing my ass the cool &amp soft wetness of her tongue felt so amazing against and deep in my asshole that I let go and enjoyed a little orgasm moment. You can even see goosebumps forming on my ass cheeks as well as surrounding skin of my asshole from the intense feeling of pleasure this girl on girl rimjob brought me.
Finally it was time for her to receive the biggest possible honor a slave like she can experience. The opportunity of me taking a shit right into her open mouth and swallowing my shit, making it part of her. What more can a girl slave ask for? To have her girl owner shit right into her mouth.
I have a pretty nasty shit to be honest. I at a meal the previous day drenched in union slices and garlic. Its any human toilets nightmare. But Chanelle came through as usual chewing and swallowing this nasty bowel movement of mine.
Lesbian Toilet 9-Epic Multiple Feed-Youve been waiting in anticipation to see me push my female toilet slave Chanelle to her limits. Turns out, she has one haha. Over the past two weeks it was a busy time here in House Tempest with preparations for Channelles multiple feed. My former female slave Nandie (many of you know her from social media) offered to help out a little since she was in the area. For a week she stopped by House Tempest every morning, taking a shit into a bag for us. We collected a total of seven of her bowel movements over eight days which we have frozen.
If you remember from my previous two videos Pooping And Fingering My Own Ass as well as Tongue Fuck Ass Orgasm I also collected my own poop in a bag to be frozen. In total there was ten bowel movements for Chanelle to consume between Nandie and I, quite the impossible task for poor Chanelle.
We start off the video with me showing you a little of the defrosting proses of these bowel movements before we get to the part youve all been waiting for. Chanelle is a bit jealous of Nandie (those of you whom know her on social media will agree she is a beautiful girl) So my sadistic mind went into over drive.
I made her smell Nandies pantie, especially the part of the pantie fabric that was in firm contact with Nandies asshole. Despite it being a black pantie you can see the nastiness of her anal area that made contact with it. Nandie also masturbated and reached orgasm in those panties for me. Her pussy juice streaks very visible. I made Chanelle sniff and lick that part as well. Tasting the pussy juices of Nandie and knowing it was produced during her orgasms.
Chanelle did receive a couple of slaps from me as well. I do NOT tolerate slaves ignoring me when I ask questions A slap or two quickly reminded her just how short my temper is and how easily I can be provoked.
Can you imagine how humiliating this must be for Chanelle? Nandie is in her twenties and she is a perfect 10 when it comes to beauty, not to mention her killer body. Its no secret that Chanelle is quite jealous of her. And now she was ordered to smell and lick the girl who shes jealous of asshole smell on her panties.
But it gets worse for Chanelle. I started her off with Nandies bowel movements to see if she can consume it all before she gets to mine. Turns out she couldnt. In her defense, I cant blame her and coming from ME saying that must tell you something. I have smelled shit before, even ate some myself but Nandies shit has a smell unlike anything I smelled before.
She did manage to eat roughly a third of all the shit in total (give or take three large bowel movements of Nandie) I fed her bite for bite with a spoon From around 28 minutes youll notice I increased the speed of her feeding. From 28:45 onwards she almost lost control over her gag reflex a couple of times. I could see she was on the brink of starting to vomit. Since many are not a fan of vomit scenes I didnt film that.
Either way I got sadistic and ordered Chanelle to remove her mask, thats right I had her take it off and then I shoved her face into the massive amount of Nandies shit remaining in the bowel. She couldnt breathe so she had to eat a whole into Nandies shit to get air. Her face left a large impression in Nandies bowel movements. Quite fun As I finally let her up she was on the verge of tears with Nandies shit covering her face and being in her nostrils. I enjoy it so much that I cant help but laugh at her.
Im not easily impressed but Chanelle has truly impressed me by eating so much of Nandies shit. The smell of it so heavy and intense that I almost vomited myself by just feeding it to her with a spoon. This girl has a stomach of steel Even Devoted Sub (my daily toilet for years and a toilet for other women as well) admitted he wouldve failed a lot sooner than Chanelle.
Filmed from multiple angles to ensure you dont miss any of Chanelles swallowing action as she eats Nandies shit.
Disclosure: Nandie is not comfortable being filmed for these types of videos due to labor as well as privacy issues and I have to respect her decision. Those of you who know her are welcome to talk to her but please understand I cant and never will disclose her private information or any footage of herself
Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
Model:
GoddessTempest
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Best-Lesbian-Scat-Swallow-Moments-4.mp4
File Size : 912.68 MB
Duration : 00:47:49
Video : AVC, 2 501 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream