Old 05-11-2022, 08:17 PM #1011
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- I Will Ruin You And You Will Thank Me

Humiliationpov.com- I Will Ruin You And You Will Thank Me

Description:
I know youre infatuated with me, but thats not enough. I want your entire life to be dedicated to me. I dont care if you have a wife and family. You are going to lose all of that. All of your funds and all of your time will belong to me. I will wreck your home life. Im going to make you fall so deeply in love with me that youll have no choice. I am your home wrecker.
You love me, dont you? You want to give me everything, dont you? Say it, I want to reinforce those words in your mind. I want you to make me happy. Because if you dont, Im going to send an email to your wife, telling her about me and all that you do for me. Im going to destroy your life until all you have left is me.
Look at how perfect I am. You love every inch of me. You know Im far superior to your wife. You will give up everything for me. And I want you to prove it. I want you to call your wife right in front of me and tell her that you are in leaving her. Tell her that you are in love with a Goddess. Do it now loser. I want your life to be mine, completely.
Your love for me is stronger than anything else youve ever experienced before. You worship me, you love me, and therefore you will obey me. Get rid of her and focus on me. I will destroy your life and there is nothing you want more.
Give me everything that I want. Dedicate your life, your time and your money to me. Once she is gone and I am all that remains, I will thoroughly ruin you. And you will thank me. Prove your love for me
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : amadahyhw-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 217.47 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:06:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:amadahyhw-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-11-2022, 11:01 PM #1012
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- Brainwashed Pillow Humper

Humiliationpov.com- Brainwashed Pillow Humper

Description:
Hypno Domme Alexandra Snow
Youre going to be my little toy today. And youre such an eager toy. So I want you to relax. Let your eyes go soft, let your body go limp. Feel yourself melt. Its so easy to let go when you listen to the sound of my voice. So easy to give me complete control of your mind. Listen intently as I count you down, and with each number, youre going to go deeper Deeper and deeper Feel the edges of your mind begin to unwrap.. Feel your subconscious giving me control.
You are going to do exactly as I say. I am going to turn you into a brainwashed pillow humper. From now on, whenever you get horny, you wont want to jerk off, youre going to want to hump your pillow. Youre going to want to hump it over and over again until you cum. Youre going to want to fuck your pillow in all kinds of new positions. The urge to hump your pillow when you become horny will be uncontrollable.
So take your pillow, your new lover and get ready to hump it. You feel the urge to hump now, it is so powerful. And once you begin humping, it is going to cement in your brain forever, this need to hump your pillow.
Get up on your knees and straddle your pillow and begin humping. Humping away as I show you exactly what to do, exactly how to hump. Grinding your cock into your pillow. It feels so good, you cannot stop. You will do it because I am commanding you to. You cant fight it. Youre deep under my spell. You begin to mindlessly hump your pillow.
Feel your cock getting harder and harder. Slow at first, then faster and faster, harder and harder. Give it to your pillow. Hump, hump, hump, this is the only way youre going to receive pleasure from now on. Im turning you into a mindless pillow humping zombie.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : snowpilloweffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 377.49 MB
Duration : 00:11:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:snowpilloweffects-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-11-2022, 11:10 PM #1013
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- Make Your Sissy Eyeliner Run

Humiliationpov.com- Make Your Sissy Eyeliner Run

Description:
Hello my little sissy bitch. I know youve been trying so hard to look so very good, but youll still never look as good as I do. You need to gloss those lips a little bit better. Make them nice and shiny. And now I want you to apply some eyeliner and I want it really thick Cause youre gonna fucking need it and soon Ill tell you why. Im training you to look like a better sissy.
And youve been such a good sissy lately. Obeying all of my commands and following all of my instructions. And now that I have you looking better than you ever have, its time for you to go out there and get yourself a nice big cock to suck on. And now youll understand why I wanted your eyeliner so think. Because youre nothing but a cocksucking sissy fucking whore And I want you to choke and gag on some big cock until your fucking sissy eyeliner is running down your cheeks And if your eyeliner isnt running, then youre not doing your job as a sissy
I want you choking and gagging on that big fat cock thats ramming the back of your throat I hope its hard for you to breathe. Suck it as he holds the back of your wig and fucks your face Hes going to fucking annihilate you. You were born to be a slut. Good sissy, make me proud of you.
Through my training you look sexier than ever and now you just might actually be able to get a man to become the sissy cocksucker you long to be. Make your fucking sissy eyeliner run bitch. Choke and gag til theres black lines running down your cheeks. Youve found your purpose in life. You were meant to be a sissy slut, so start acting like one.
Youre nothing but a sissy whore street walker. Its the only thing that gets you off. You love that big cock going in and out of your throat as your eyeliner runs and you look up into his eyes, lol. All you are is a cumdumpster.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sissygag-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 220.43 MB
Duration : 00:06:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sissygag-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-11-2022, 11:12 PM #1014
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- Expose Yourself Loser-Irreversible Brain Reprogramming

Humiliationpov.com- Expose Yourself Loser-Irreversible Brain Reprogramming

Description:
You are allowed to hear my voice and follow it. You are allowed to relax. All I ask is that you show your true inner self to the world. This is the best thing to do, it is so easy. Everyone will see you for what you are, a loser. And you will thank me for this, you will thank your Goddess for being so kind to you and exposing you. You will thank me for showing you the right path for you in life.
I am here to enter your world and make it better. Follow my voice down deeper and fall into a deep trance. I want you half asleep and half awake as I begin this irreversible process. Slipping in between worlds, where reality and fantasy meet. My voice will install a virus in your head. There is now silence in your mind. All of your fucked up thoughts need to be replaced with my fucked up thoughts. You need to let yourself out, your loser self, everyone needs to know what a loser you are. Youre not just a loser when youre here with me, you are always a loser. I want everyone to know how big of a loser you are. You need to be true to yourself.
Every woman in this world needs to see your true, inner loser self. Losers are so useful. You need to make yourself useful. Repeat after me, I have to let my inner loser self out. Good boy. Repeat it again and again. You never want to hide it again. You wont be able to. Dont think. I will implant deep triggers in your mind.
You want to be transformed into an even bigger loser. You will be my exposed loser. And you will thank me for allowing you to be true to yourself and the world. I am reprogramming your brain now. There is no escaping this, the process is irreversible. All the work that you have done to improve yourself will be forever lost. But you will embrace this to realize your true self. You are a loser. You never want to change. It feels so good to be a loser that you will feel this uncontrollable urge to show it to the world. You will be a loser forever. This is your life.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : alwayslosereffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 329.37 MB
Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:alwayslosereffects-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-11-2022, 11:43 PM #1015
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Stroking Puppy, Desperate For My Feet

Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Stroking Puppy, Desperate For My Feet

Description:
Bow down and kiss my feet loser. And maybe if you kiss them good, I might even show you my beautiful face. But you still need more training on how to worship my feet properly, Im not impressed. You are a perverted soul that I need to train. I see how mesmerized you are as I move my feet hyp n0 tically before your eyes. They almost entrance you. Youre fascinated.
But in order for good training, you must be fed. So Ive decided that I am going to train you like a puppy. This means that youre going to get a treat every time you do something right. So place your hand on your cock and stroke, that is your first instruction. And if you do it well, I will reward you. But Im not going to feed you your treats from my hand, you are not worthy of that. You are going to have to lick them off the bottoms of my feet, like a good puppy. This is how Im going to train you.
I want you to keep jerking and tell me how badly you want me to train you, how badly you want to lick your treat from soles of my feet. Looking into your weak, perverted eyes I can see that you really want it. Im going to feed you chocolate from my feet until youre so fat that all you can do is jerkoff for my feet, as my pathetic little puppy. I want you jerking off all day, every day, a mindless, stroking puppy, who is so desperate for my feet.
Look at me my weak, perverted freak. Look into my eyes as I train you and turn you into my horny puppy. Lick your treat off of my toes. Give in to your desires. This is a test to see what youre willing to do for your Mistress. I want you to prove to me that I can do anything with you. I want to know that you are my slave. I want you so addicted to my feet, to my commands. Look into my eyes, Do you want to cum?. I can see it in your eyes that you do. But if you want to cum youre going to have to learn your place first. Can you handle being my slave?
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : deeanepuppy-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 301.18 MB
Duration : 00:08:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:deeanepuppy-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-11-2022, 11:47 PM #1016
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- I Am Your Purpose, Loser (Reality Mindfuck)

Humiliationpov.com- I Am Your Purpose, Loser (Reality Mindfuck)

Description:
What is your purpose in life? What are your daily activities? You wake up, you jerk off, you go to work, you jerk off, you obsess over me, you eat, you jerk off, you sleep. That is your whole existence. You have no purpose other than me. Without me you would have Nothing in your life. Seriously, other than work, you have no friends, no girlfriend or wife and no hobbies. I give you reason to get up in the morning.
No one wants to be near you because youre a chronic masturbating loser who spends all his free time jerking off to girls like me. Jerking your cock to me is your only hobby, its all you think about. The only reason you go to work is to pay me. Other than your bills you have nothing else to spend your cash on. What would you do if I wasnt here? Youd have absolutely no purpose in life. Its pretty fucking pathetic. But its so true, isnt it loser? Let it sink in. I am your reason for living.
Its so sad that Im your one obsession in your life. Your sole purpose in life is stroking your pathetic cock to me so you can pay me and grow more and more addicted. Do you realize how pathetic it is that you will never meet met, that I would never want to meet you, yet I am your reason for being? I just want you to stroke and lose your mind and your wallet to me.
Im just a fantasy but youre so fucked in the head that you think its real. You think our connection is real. All you want to do is stroke your cock to something you want but know you will never, ever have. You will NEVER be in my presence. But you still cant stop stroking as I tell you that youll never have a chance because youre so in love with me, so infatuated.
You will feed your addiction endlessly. I know this because I know you have nothing else. So go on loser, stroke that cock for me, show me your purpose in life, fulfill it.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : chloenp-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 215.28 MB
Duration : 00:06:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:chloenp-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-11-2022, 11:47 PM #1017
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- Extreme Self CBT Ballbusting

Humiliationpov.com- Extreme Self CBT Ballbusting

Description:
You pain _ are all so eager to do anything to please me. But are you really willing to do Anything? Im not so sure you are. Because if you do, youre going to really have to hurt your cock and balls, and I mean, really hurt them. Your balls are fucking mine
I want you to pull your cock to the side and expose your balls, and I want you to take some string and youre going to wrap it around your balls and the base of your cock. I want your balls completely exposed. Now start with an open palm and smack your balls. And you better do it hard. I want it to hurt. Keep slapping them, harder and harder, over and over and over again I want them swollen.
Next I want you to dig your fingernails into your balls, and then flick them with your fingernail. Now take a shoe or a high heel, and I want you hit your balls with the sole of your shoe. Hit them so hard that you cry out in pain. Do it again I want it to make a loud noise each time you hit them. Are you crying yet? Those balls are mine
Now get ready to prove to me, that youll do whatever it takes to please me, to hurt yourself. Go get your Iron Yes, you heard me right Were going to iron out the wrinkles in those balls. Press it right into your nuts. I want you to flatten out your balls like a pancake
And for the grand finale, I want you to hold the iron to your balls, and I want you to plug it in and turn it on and jerk. I want you to fucking jerk and hurry and up and try and cum before it burns your balls
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cbtds-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 237.78 MB
Duration : 00:07:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cbtds-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-12-2022, 01:43 AM #1018
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- My Ass Is Your Drug

Humiliationpov.com- My Ass Is Your Drug

Description:
Admit it, youre addicted. To me. But especially to my ass. I have a perfect ass. A gorgeous bubble butt that makes you so weak. You love worshiping my tight little ass. I know that you cant get enough. My tight skirt accents my perfect curves. Just makes you so fucking weak, my fucking addict. Your addictions cost you, you have to pay for your fix. I know its dangerous. Your addiction is so intense, its all consuming.
You need to worship my ass. Your addiction can be scary. My ass is the drug and Im the dealer. You grow weaker and weaker with my ass in your face. I know exactly what Im doing to you. Making you more and more addicted. Making you weaker and weaker. Youre so horny, so fucking helpless for my ass. My ass is your addiction.
You cant say no to me, you cant say no to my ass. You are always craving more. You fucking ache for it. So weak and stupid. Its so easy for me to manipulate you with my ass. Youre helpless against my ass. My ass controls you. You are an addict. Just look at my ass in these pantyhose. No man can resist. If you have a cock, youre weak for me. I know exactly what Im doing to you. Fucking your mind over slowly, deepening your addiction. Making it even more difficult for you to resist.
You can try to escape, but youll fail. You will fail because I am too powerful to resist. My ass is just too fucking sexy. Youre fucking screwed. You cant stop, you cant look away.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : awkyaa-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 256.31 MB
Duration : 00:08:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:awkyaa-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-12-2022, 02:45 AM #1019
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- Your Poor Wife

Humiliationpov.com- Your Poor Wife

Description:
You cant wait to get on your computer each day and jerkoff to humiliation porn. You think about it all day and its what you do as soon as you get home. You are completely consumed and addicted and its wrecking your life. So much so that its really fucking up your marriage. I mean, I know your wife doesnt get your cock anymore. You dont even think about fucking her. All you wanna do is jerk, jerk, jerk. Your poor wife You dont give up your cock to her.
You masturbate all day long and then you have no more cum for your wife. Youre addicted to your hand. You dont even want her pussy. Youve gotten so lost in this world. You forgot what it even means to be a real man. You truly have become a jerkoff loser. And you realize your wife needs cock, and if she doesnt get it from you shes going to get it somewhere else.
And even though you know this, you still cant stop. I feel so bad for your wife. She must be craving cock. And we both know that even if you did try and fuck her, you couldnt get hard. Your brain is too fucked up. The only thing that gets you hard is jerking off to hot brats. Youve been conditioned by us. Youre fucked loser. Go ahead, try and fuck her, youll see that Im right.
Keep stroking loser, stroke as I continue to degrade you and drag you down deeper into your jerkoff addiction. Jerkoff knowing that your wife is getting cock somewhere else. Why would she want to fuck a tiny dick masturbation addict anyway? You are Such a loser. Your life is deteriorating before your eyes and you are helpless to stop it. I get all your cum, not your wife.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : wifenocock-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 229.56 MB
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:wifenocock-wmvhigh.wmv
Old 05-12-2022, 03:15 AM #1020
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Humiliationpov.com- The More I Laugh, The Faster You Jerk

Humiliationpov.com- The More I Laugh, The Faster You Jerk

Description:
I was putting on my sexy high heels and when I looked down at my heel I noticed there was a striking resemblance to your tiny little cock. I mean I know youre cock isnt as long as my heel but it is about as thin, lol. And I just began to laugh and giggle. I mean its soooo funny that your dick is so skinny and small. I dont know if you truly realize how small it is until you compare it to something like my heel. Then you know for sure. And you also need a hot girl like me to point it out to you and laugh in your face about it. As humiliating as that is, you love it.
Look how fucking little it is, you seriously cant do anything with it but jerk it with your two fingers. Its so funny and pathetic and I love that there are guys out there like you who not only have small cocks, but LOVE when I laugh at you. Its sooooo much fun for me. This is the greatest fetish, you have a tiny cock and I giggle at you, and you beat your dick. How stupid and foolish, lol.
My pinky is bigger than your cock. Pathetic. And theres nothing you can do about it, youre fucked. And as little as it is, you still love it, you cant stop touching it. Too bad there isnt much to touch. It feels so good to jerk it. Spending your days and nights, jerking it with your two little fingers, awwwww. Your tiny little penis is your whole fucking life, lol. How sad is that? How pathetic do you feel? And how much does that get you off? LOL
Cmon, jerk your little penis for me. Show me just how stupid and pathetic you are. Show me how you spend your existence. Show me as I laugh relentlessly at you. (Which only makes you jerk faster.) Get ready to blow your tiny little loadLOL
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dylanheelsph-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 255.12 MB
Duration : 00:07:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dylanheelsph-wmvhigh.wmv
Flyfiles Video:dylanheelsph-wmvhigh.wmv