Old 07-08-2021, 01:09 PM #101
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Cory, Britney, and Renna

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Cory, Britney, and Renna

Description:
Please welcome three new girls Their debut game is Memory, and the stakes are high. The winner gets to tell the two losers to do whatever she wants them to do.So, what does she want them to do? Well, maybe you_d prefer to be surprised. If not, the following spoiler reveals only the nature of the forfeit.
Model:
Cory, Britney, Renna
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-147-Strip-Memory-with-Cory-Britney-and-Renna-HD.mp4
File Size : 451.94 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-147-Strip-Memory-with-Cory-Britney-and-Renna-HD.mp4 - 451.9 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 01:31 PM #102
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Raquel, Helena, and Star

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Raquel, Helena, and Star

Description:
Earth and Fire: the game where three girls try to force each other to cum using fingers and tongues while desperately avoiding cumming themselves. It_s one of my personal favorite games, and it_s being played by three of my personal favorite girls. Veteran Star is back with Raquel, who_s relatively new but is quickly learning what it_s like to lose. They_re joined by Helena, which should at least take Raquel_s chances of losing down to 1 in 3 rather than 50-50.

Or maybe not, as it turns out that Raquel is very, very sensitive, as the other two discover as soon as they get their hands on her. But she_s a fighter and is eager not to lose her third game in a row, so she clenches her teeth and does her best to make Star cum instead. Star flushes pink as the other two finger her very tight pussy, but she holds off as well as she can, too. Finally, after an epic 20-minute struggle, the loser_s leg starts to tremble, she goes cross-eyed, and loses herself to a huge involuntary orgasm.

The loser gets strapped to the Greyjoy cross while the winners get to play with her helpless body. She_s pissed about losing and gripes while being strapped in, until the winners shut her up by cramming her panties in her mouth. The orgasm has made the loser_s body tingle and jump at the slightest touch. She screams through her gag as the winners apply the vibrator to her pussy. The winners grab her by the throat and slap her tits and pussy, making her go cross-eyed again, which they notice. She screams so loudly as she_s overwhelmed with intense pleasure that I was seriously worried about a visit from hotel security. Finally, she_s too exhausted to stand and collapses in her bonds, hanging limply from the cross. That_s where the winners leave her, sweaty and panting, as they walk away smiling.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-520-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Raquel-Helena-and-Star-HD.mp4
File Size : 638.81 MB
Duration : 00:26:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-520-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Raquel-Helena-and-Star-HD.mp4 - 638.8 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 01:31 PM #103
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Juggleballs with Kandie, Sassy, and Amber

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Juggleballs with Kandie, Sassy, and Amber

Description:
I gotta be honest, I think this might be one of the hottest videos I_ve published to date. Three girls play the new game of Juggleballs. They take turns bouncing a ball off a membrane for 30 seconds, and whoever gets the fewest bounces strips. Veteran (and fan fave) Kandie returns with a long-timer we haven_t seen in awhile: Amber (Chase, not Heavens.) Joining them is new girl Sassy. More about her later.

As the game goes on, the ladies_ sense of fair play slips a bit, and what_s supposed to be a non-contact sport gets a little rough. The loser is delivered into Dante_s hands, for him to do with her as he likes. And what does he like? Well... a couple of years ago, I published an episode where the loser got hit in the face with a pie. I couldn_t resist the pun and put it in Category: CREAMPIE. Well, I_m proud to say that I_ve finally got an episode that legitimately fits that category.

Features a guest appearance by Thor the Shoodle. Sassy, by the way, was not supposed to play. She_s Dante_s girlfriend, and after much prodding, agreed to fill in for a no-show. I tell you this because it helps explain some of her reactions
Model:
Amber, Jennie, Sassy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-197-Strip-Juggleballs-with-Kandie-Sassy-and-Amber-HD.mp4
File Size : 841 MB
Duration : 00:49:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-197-Strip-Juggleballs-with-Kandie-Sassy-and-Amber-HD.mp4 - 841.0 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 01:42 PM #104
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I ll Show You Mine with Tessa, Jesse, Jake, and Leilani

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Tessa, Jesse, Jake, and Leilani

Description:
Tessa and Leilani along with their boyfriends Jesse and Jake return to play Ill Show You Mine. if youre not familiar, its a simple game where theres a card for each players articles of clothing and one card is drawn each round, revealing the garment to be lost. I wrote the digital version of this for our game platform Marvin II, but I forgot to account for the fact that the game might be played by male players, so it only says Playername lost her garment. Which is why one of the players quickly lost her pants and her underwear to reveal her cock, which she waves around suggestively. Ive since fixed this. By the way, weve all seen girls reach under their tops to remove their bras without exposing themselves. It turns out that dudes can do this too when theyre wearing T-shirts under their shirts. Duly noted.

Ive tried to make all of our wet and messy forfeits different or at least varied. Weve turned losers into sundaes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hot, cakes, tossed salads, pina coladas, and more. But this time theres something novel: the two losers get turned into those delicious treats made with marshmallows and crisped rice cereal. They get smeared with marshmallow cream and have the crispy rice slathered on. After, the losers give each other a big hug at the request of the winners, although one of them is extremely reluctant to do so.

If you know anything about W.H. Kellog, you know that hed be absolutely horrified at this misuse of his companys cereal. Yes, if he were alive today, hed be spinning in his grave.
Model:
Leilani, Tessa, Jesse, Jake
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-641-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Tessa-Jesse-Jake-and-Leilani-HD.mp4
File Size : 495.02 MB
Duration : 00:20:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-641-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Tessa-Jesse-Jake-and-Leilani-HD.mp4 - 495.0 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 01:52 PM #105
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor with Becky, Jasmin, Jennnifer, Kimber, and Paige

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor with Becky, Jasmin, Jennnifer, Kimber, and Paige

Description:
Paige returns, along with four brand-new cuties. There_s Kimber, Jasmin, Jenniferand Becky. All five of these girls are somewhat reserved and wouldn_t risk any sort of sexual forfeits. That_s okay. We can still get them naked and embarrassed, especially when the forfeit involves holding very revealing yoga poses that show everything.

They play Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor. The game starts off fairly evenly before one player gets very lucky and finds herself nearly fully clothed as her companions strip around her. They play to three losers and two winners.

Winners put the losers through their paces, making them show everything. Fun.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-532-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Becky-Jasmin-Jennifer-Kimber-and-Paige-HD.mp4
File Size : 584.15 MB
Duration : 00:24:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-532-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Becky-Jasmin-Jennifer-Kimber-and-Paige-HD.mp4 - 584.1 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 02:03 PM #106
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Aaron and Cora

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Aaron and Cora

Description:
They play Strip Memory, and the loser gets a whole lot of eggs smashed over them. They have a good rapport. They may not be the fittest players we_ve ever had but they have a certain charm and beauty all their own, and sprightly attitudes. The game comes down to the wire, with both players showing a lot of skin.
The winner smashes the eggs against the loser_s skull, hard (It made us wince several times to see it.) and finger paints with yolk. It finishes in the shower, with the winner hopping in to help the loser clean up.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-536-Strip-Memory-with-Aaron-and-Cora-HD.mp4
File Size : 430.78 MB
Duration : 00:17:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-536-Strip-Memory-with-Aaron-and-Cora-HD.mp4 - 430.8 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 02:33 PM #107
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Awesomeness with Mary, Lily, Addie, and Stacey

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Awesomeness with Mary, Lily, Addie, and Stacey

Description:
Since I started lostbets, I_ve been surprised by many things, one of which is that I sometimes come home from a game convinced that it didn_t go well, and then am very pleased with the final result. This is one of those times.It_s a new game, a game we_ve never seen before, whose name is a registered trademark but which I have named Awesomeness. (The trademarked name is clearly visible in certain scenes of the video, so the producer wishes to make it clear that in no way is it affiliated with the good, good people at Milton Bradley, makers of many fine games, cheerful kind hearts who would never sue anyone.)The game, with the rules we used, didn_t work, no doubt about it. One of the girls complained constantly about the unfairness of it, and she have a point. A big part of the problem was the Sock of Disadvantage, but the rules were just badly broken. So I went home that day thinking, well, Strip Awesomeness sure didn_t work out... there_s a game I_ll never be able to publish.How wrong I was. Edited by Crosis_s capable hands, this clip definitely makes my list of personal favorites It may not be most erotic, and it certainly did not have the most daring forfeit, but it_s just plain fun to watch these girls at their game. The banter is hilarious, and completely candid. The girls are cute, and even more than Surgery, the Awesomeness board makes the girls squeal and jump. The bodies are hot, and the forfeit? Well, the two naked losers are going to each put on a performance... one will recite the alphabet backwards, while the other will sing the Star Spangled Banner. Oh, and the two winners will be groping them while they do it. (Is groping someone who_s singing the national anthem unpatriotic? I_ll leave that one for the philosophers.)
Model:
Mary
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-089-Strip-Awesomeness-with-Addie-Lily-Mary-and-Stacey-HD.mp4
File Size : 310.05 MB
Duration : 00:19:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-089-Strip-Awesomeness-with-Addie-Lily-Mary-and-Stacey-HD.mp4 - 310.0 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 02:50 PM #108
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Putz with Helena, Starli, Alicia, and Selena

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Putz with Helena, Starli, Alicia, and Selena

Description:
These four lovelies return to play a brand new game: Strip Putz, where the players try to putt a golf ball into a tiger_s mouth with a putter that happens to have a giant cock and balls at the end of the handle... and the ultimate loser has to have sex with it. If a girl succeeds with her putz and gets the balls in the mouth, she gets to pick one of her opponents to strip.

I should say that, like lots of games we use for the first time, this one has a few kinks (and not the good kind) that need ironing out. It_s a lot harder to get the ball in the mouth than it looks, and even when they do, the button to close the tiger_s mouth is hard to hit. The game lasts a full 15 minutes, mostly because the girls suck at it and keep missing, and to be perfectly honest it drags on for a bit. But there_s plenty of banter between the girls to keep things moving, and of course, there_s the stripping. The girls eventually get the hang of it and start sinking their balls and the clothes start flying off. And once the pants are gone, the sight of the girls bent over, asses out, lining up their putts, is something to behold.

The game also takes awhile because the girls do what many girls do when given the opportunity to strip someone else: pick the girl who has the most clothes left to _keep it even_. This is of course the worst possible strategy for winning, but since it leads to more clothes hitting the floor I ain_t complaining.

The loser is sat in a chair and two winners grab her legs and spread them wide over the chair_s arms. The loser starts to pay her debt and fuck herself with the putter while the winners play with her clit and boobs. This drives her closer and closer to orgasm, and thick white girl-cum oozes out of her. The whole thing ends, appropriately enough, with a polite golf clap.
Model:
Helena, Starli, Selena, Alicia
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-538-Strip-Putz-with-Helena-Starli-Alisha-and-Selina-HD.mp4
File Size : 485.81 MB
Duration : 00:20:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-538-Strip-Putz-with-Helena-Starli-Alisha-and-Selina-HD.mp4 - 485.8 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 03:13 PM #109
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Earth and Fire with Belle Zodiac and Tessa

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Earth and Fire with Belle Zodiac and Tessa

Description:
Ring in the new year The new year is upon us, and with the new year, we introduce new girls. Veteran Belle shows newbies Tessa and Zodie how its done. Tessa is a tiny Filipina, standing less than five feet (150 cm) and weighing in at a scant 93 lb (42 kg). Zodie is a lavender-haired cutie with interesting tattoos, who for some reason reminds me of Harley Quinn. Neither has much (or any) experience in front of the camera. Both are about to get a very intense lesxon in forced orgasms.

The game is Earth and Fire, where the first one to be forced to cum is the loser. Tessa immediately shows her sensitivity and susceptibility as she squirms while the other two stimulate her. Belle demonstrates her fingerblasting skills on Zodie.

To celebrate the occasion, the loser gets turned into Baby New Year 2018. A pacifier is stuck in her mouth and a cute baby bonnet is tied to her head. Shes given a nice soothing bottle of milk, but then she gets 18 spanks, both to honor the new year and because shes been a baby.

Then comes the baby oil and an excessive amount of baby powder, and shes finally ready to be diapered. The winners have some trouble getting the diaper folded but eventually, they get it right. A 2018 banner is drpgd over the baby as a winner hums the theme to Chariots of Fire. (These girls are way too young to know that movie, so I dont know where they got that.) Finally, the adults enjoy a champagne toast, some of which splashes onto the baby. But she may get the last laugh, as she sneaks off with the champagne.
Model:
Belle, Tessa, Zodiac
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-599-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Belle-Zodiac-and-Tessa-HD.mp4
File Size : 550.99 MB
Duration : 00:23:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-599-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Belle-Zodiac-and-Tessa-HD.mp4 - 551.0 MB
Old 07-08-2021, 03:33 PM #110
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Musical Chairs with Zayda, Elise, Jane, and Bijou (BONUS)

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Musical Chairs with Zayda, Elise, Jane, and Bijou (BONUS)

Description:
Three veterans who_ve never played with each other return, and bring along newbie Bijou while they_re at it, to play a game that is long, long overdue at lostbets.com.

Musical chairs. N girls, N-1 chairs. Music stops, sit in chair. If you can_t find a chair, take off a piece of clothing. Repeat until you have three naked losers.

We_re trying a brand-new forfeit this time. The losers end up doing something we_re calling 69 Triangle. (Anyone got a better name? Post it on the blog.) In any case, you can probably envision what it is.

Features a cameo appearance by my cat Goliath, who came in to sniff around the losers as they paid their debt. They didn_t notice
Model:
Elise, Jane, Zayda, Bijou
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-187-Strip-Musical-Chairs-with-Zayda-Elise-Jane-and-Bijou-HD.mp4
File Size : 360.1 MB
Duration : 00:21:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-187-Strip-Musical-Chairs-with-Zayda-Elise-Jane-and-Bijou-HD.mp4 - 360.1 MB

Tags
lostbetsgames.com, videos