Old 07-24-2021, 01:59 AM #61
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Kara: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Kara: Family Breeding

Description:
Robin can still taste Karas pussy on her lips as they walk through the temple towards President Nelson and his gigantic cock for a hot family breeding.

Sweet, virginal Robin has never met President Nelson, one of the most powerful men in The Order, but her mother has warned her about his legendary, massive dick.

He splits girls in two, her mother once whispered, pressing her hand against her daughters pussy. Robin had a feeling her mother knows first hand about Nelsons cock.

After an orgasm-filled, lesbian orgy, Kara eased her dripping cunt off of Robins slick face and ordered her to clean herself up. I have a special treat for you.

Robins nervous, but shes pleased to have been singled out by Kara, a beautiful blonde and one of The Seed Bearers favorite girls. Shed do anything to show Kara that she can be an obedient little girl. Robin washes the cum and sweat off of her skin and puts on a fresh ceremonial robe.

Kara guides Robin through the silent halls of the temple halls to a white room filled with light. There in his white suit and tie is the dashing, giant President Nelson.

Robin knows who he is immediately and she cant suppress a shudder. He splits girls in two, she thinks to herself with a mix of fear and excitement. She is not sure shes worthy to be in the same room as this powerful church leader.

In a gruff voice he tells her to sit in a chair in the corner of the room and watch. You are not to touch Kara or I.

Robin watches as President Nelson runs his large hands across Karas white skin, pushing her robes aside and sticking a finger in her pink hole. He sticks his tongue inside Karas open mouth. Robins pussy tightens with excitement.

Suddenly Nelson cocks his finger at her and points to Kara.

Robin is shocked, but she walks over to them and begins feasting on Karas pussy without delay. She is grateful to be included in such an intimate moment. And Kara tastes so good.

Robin can see, even from across the couch, how hard Nelson is, his cock pushing against his suit. Kara looks at Robin and smiles slyly while unzipping the Presidents pants.

Robin nearly faints when Nelsons throbbing member is finally revealed. It is bigger than she ever dreamed a cock could be. Her whole body pulses with desire. Kara gives her another teasing look and then swallows Nelsons massive shaft all the way to back of her throat.

President Nelson moans, and Robin can barely keep from moaning along with him. She knows she must keep quiet or she will get in trouble. She sucks all of Karas wetness into her mouth as Kara slurps on Nelsons thick head.

President Nelson turns Kara around and positions his cock at the entrance to her tight pussy. His dick is even bigger close up, and Robin cant wait to see what it looks like sliding in and out of Kara.

She lets out a sigh of delight as Kara steadies herself against Robin. This will be a pounding neither of them will forget.
Model:
Kara
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0029_160222_2_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1882.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0029_160222_2_1080p.mp4 - 1.8 GB
Old 07-24-2021, 02:53 AM #62
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: The Calling

Description:
I_ve looked up to President Oaks my whole life. I truly believe that I have done everything he has ever asked me to do. I_m a good girl. I knew his son had his eye on me. And I_ll admit now that the attention made me feel proud.

...Maybe that_s why President Oaks called me in and punished me in the most humiliating way any woman could ever be punished.

When he told me to take my clothes off, at first I thought it was just part of becoming a woman, becoming a wife.

And when he inspected my body I was shocked, but I still thought maybe it was necessary to show that I am pure. That my body is firm and ready for childbearing. That I am a worthy wife for his son. I hoped that his son liked what he saw and would still want me.

But then when President Oaks did the things he did...when he put his fingers in my mouth, inside me, and then took his clothes off and made me do things to his body that I didn_t know were possible...I realized I was being punished.

And the worst part is that my body liked it. He_s right, I am a sinner. He knows me better than I do. When he touched my breasts and when he spread my pussy open with his big hands and made me suck his cock, my body wanted it. I was scared and in my mind I didn_t want to do it, but my body has never felt so good. And then he did what I didn_t think anyone was allowed to do except my husband.

He put me on my back and pushed my legs up and shoved himself inside me. He took my virginity. And even though I was scared and it hurt, it felt really good, especially when he pulled out and sprayed his semen all over me.

But as soon as it was over, the guilt and shame were overwhelming. I can never tell anyone what I did in President Oaks_ office.

- Sister Dolly Leigh
Model:
Dolly
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0062_161211_4_1080p.mp4
File Size : 769.4 MB
Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0062_161211_4_1080p.mp4 - 769.4 MB
Old 07-24-2021, 03:16 AM #63
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh: Alone in a Minivan with Brother Hart

Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh: Alone in a Minivan with Brother Hart

Description:
Ashleigh was born into the covenant, and that means she has a sacred duty to keep herself clean for her husband. She tries really hard to keep her thoughts and actions pure for him.

Its not like she doesnt have bad thoughts sometimes, but she knows that she has to wait until marriage. And she knows it will be up to President Oaks, the Seed Bearer, to decide who her husband will be.

But one of his counselors, Brother Hart, has been flirting with her and trying to get her alone. She knows she shouldnt do anything with him, but she really likes him.

One night Ashleigh is at the church late for a young womens activity, and when all the other girls go home she volunteers to stay behind and clean up. THe girls had been crafting and made a mess with glitter and paste and construction paper.

When she finally finishes cleaning, she heads for the exit and bumps into Brother Hart coming from his office. She knows she shouldnt think ill of her leaders, but she half suspects that he stayed late just to get her alone.

Hi Ashleigh, he says. Do you need a ride home?

The thought of being alone with Brother Hart scares the living daylights out of Ashleigh. Thats ok, she says. I dont mind walking.

Brother Hart puts a hand on her shoulder, sending an electric thrill through her whole body. Dont be silly, he says. I cant let you walk home alone this late at night.

Ashleigh is totally silent as they walk through the dark, empty parking lot to his van. She knows he wants to have sex, but she is not going to break the commandments. No way.

When they get to his car, he doesnt open the passenger-side door. Instead, he opens the back seat. He has put the seats down and laid out a black sheet. She knew he was planning this

Come on, lets hop in the back, he says.

She knows she shouldnt get in the car with him, but she also knows better than to say no to one of her priesthood leaders. Shes in an impossible situation, so she does what he says.

As soon as he has closed the door, he starts to put moves on her. And once he kisses her mouth, shes not sure shell be able to resist the temptation to go all the way.
Model:
Ashleigh
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0087_160524_mgz_08-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-ashleigh-alone-in-a-minivan-with-brother-hardt_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1388.94 MB
Duration : 00:26:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0087_160524_mgz_08-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-ashleigh-alone-in-a-minivan-with-brother-hardt_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 07-24-2021, 03:52 AM #64
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Pearl and Jane: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Pearl and Jane: Family Breeding

Description:
Pearl really wasnt looking forward to being fucked for the first time by her new husband, Brother Tanner. Her reluctance had nothing to do with Brother Tanner. No, Pearl has a filthy secret - shes in love with her dad, and the two had sex not long ago in his bed.

Since that night, Pearl has been racked with guilt but also tortured with an irresistible desire to get fucked by her dad again. Having the cock that made her inside her tight virgin pussy had multiple orgasm out of the girl. Her longing for her daddy is so strong she_s up all night.

But despite herself, Pearl had really enjoyed the sex with Brother Tanner. In the highest room in the temple, he had grabbed her roughly by the neck, tossed her on the bed and pounded her pussy - all while her dad watched from the corner.

The weight of Brother Tanners muscular body pushing her down into the bed while he fucked her, and the way his long cock punched into her cunt, had made her cum no matter how hard she fought against the orgasm. Maybe being married to him wouldnt be so bad.

But Pearl cant help feeling deeply disappointed that she wont be able to have sex with her father again now that shes married to another man. The night that she and her father fucked was the best night of her life.

Pearl is surprised by how much sex her husband wants to have. First thing in the morning and before they go to bed every day, but often in the middle of the day, too, and sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night to find his hard cock deep inside her pussy. He cant get enough.

Pearl is called to the temple for a family breeding with her husband and her dad. She knows the family breeding is an important ritual that dates back to the earliest days of the church, when Joseph Smith received by divine revelation the secret polygamy temple rituals.

The family breeding ceremony helps polygamy men and women to buid intimacy and trust with members of their community, and helps them overcome the tendency to be selfish or jealous that could be so destructive in a small polygamous community.

But she cant believe shell have to watch her dad fuck another girl while she has to sit on her husbands cock.

At the entrance to the temple she greets her beautiful cousin, Jane, wholl be going through the ritual with her. The two girls hug, and Jane gives Pearls ass a little squeeze.

The two girls enter the ordinance room together, and Pearl is happily surprised when her dad motions for her to come to him, while Jane is directed to Pearls husband, Brother Tanner. Pearls pussy starts to get wet as she sits beside her dad and waits for him to kiss her.
Model:
Pearl and Jane
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0096_160523_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-pearl-jane-family-breeding_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1620.1 MB
Duration : 00:30:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0096_160523_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-pearl-jane-family-breeding_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 07-24-2021, 04:33 AM #65
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh: The Calling

Description:
Ashleigh is riddled with guilt. Her whole life she has strived to keep her thoughts and actions pure and worthy of her future husband, whoever he might be. She knows that the man President Oaks chooses for her deserves to have her untouched body to himself.

But this young polygamy girl with the face of an angel has done something terrible.

A few nights ago as she was leaving church, Brother Hart lured her into his van under the guise of giving her a ride home. She knew she shouldnt be alone with him, but she couldnt resist his handsome face and his big smile.

As she opened the van door, he slyly asked her to join him in the roomy backseat.

Ashleigh tried to resist Harts passionate caresses, but he said he loved her. He promised that she wouldnt get in trouble.

Against her better judgment, Ashleigh believed him.

After stripping off her sacred underwear, Brother Hart cover her virgin pussy with his voracious mouth, licking and sucking her cunt until she was dripping wet. She had never seen a mans cock, much less had one inside her, but Brother Hart wasted no time.

He quickly pushed her down and filled her tight hole with his massive member.

Her whole body tingled and burned as he thrust inside her. It was as thrilling as it was terrifying, especially when Brother Hart clamped his hand over her moaning mouth and told her to keep quiet.

By the time he pulled out and covered her back with a hot load of cum, she even found herself saying she loved him.

And now Ashleigh has received word that she should report to the temple.

Her stomach is full of butterflies. She is sure President Oaks knows her dirty secret and that shell be punished for her transgression.

Ashleigh is stripped naked by a temple worker and given a sheer robe to wear, then taken to an ordinance room for an interview with President Oaks. Shes so nervous that her whole body quivers.

She tries to look the handsome, powerful man in the eye as he probes for information about her worthiness, but when he asks her if she obeys the law of chastity she finds herself unable to meet his gaze.

Yes, she says. Ive never allowed a man to touch me.

Ashleigh is then given a white dress and guided into his office. Shes shocked to find Brother Hart there, looking guilty, sitting in the chair next to the Presidents desk.

Her heart begins to beat faster. Did Brother Hart tell President Oaks what they did? Does he know that she just lied to him?

If President Oaks does know about her lies, he doesnt tell her. Instead he commands the young girl to undress slowly. She fumbles with her dress and underwear.

Slower than that, he orders, amused.

Then Ashleigh finds herself naked on the Presidents desk. Her back is coated in sweat. President Oaks spreads her legs, his face stern and unreadable as he slips a finger inside her pussy.

Will he know that her hymen has been pierced? What will he do to her if finds out shes nothing but a filthy liar?

Ashleigh closes her eyes and silently prays that he wont discover the truth.
Model:
Ashleigh
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0039_160524_1_1080p.mp4
File Size : 778.67 MB
Duration : 00:20:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0039_160524_1_1080p.mp4 - 778.7 MB
Old 07-24-2021, 05:07 AM #66
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Melody: Penetrated

Mormongirlz.com- Melody: Penetrated

Description:
Innocent young Melody has had her virgin pussy thoroughly inspected by Jane, the Seed Bearers favorite girl. But she has a lot more to learn before she can get pounded by the Seed Bearers throbbing member.

Jane is the high priestess of the Order and she takes her position very seriously. She considers it her ultimate duty and privilege to show the new girls how to be please the powerful men of The Temple.

She knows, firsthand, all the ways the Order will test a young girls body, all the limits they will push past. And she knows that the Seed Bearer and the rest of the men will only be satisfied if a girl can prove that she is more than just a quivering hole for them to pump their cum into.

After Melody filled Janes mouth with her sweet pussy juice, Jane knew the young virgin was wet enough and open enough for a more rigorous test.

Melody, is still reeling from an orgasm so big she nearly passed out. And she barely hears Jane telling her that she is going to teach her everything she needs to know for the next step in her journey. But, Melodys head immediately clears, when she sees Jane wearing a black leather harness. Attached to the harness, and hanging from between Janes shapely legs, is a black cock that is almost as long as Melodys arm.

She is terrified. But she is also a girl who loves a challenge.

Jane, tells Melody to get on all fours and kiss the head. Melody does as she is told, but Jane wants more. She tells Melody to open her mouth. I know its a lot, but I need you to see how much you can fit.

Melody begins to choke and spit rolls down the sides of the endless shaft. She wants to show Jane she can do it, that she can be a good girl, no matter how big the dick is.

Jane smiles and moans as holds the back of Melodys head steady. The sound of Janes pleasure makes Melodys virgin pussy tighten with desire. She wants it now, shes ready for Jane to stretch her out.

Jane commands Melody to turn around. Melodys legs are trembling and she can feel the hard head of the cock teasing open her lips. Relax, Jane whispers. And Melody feels herself being parted.

Melody has never had anything inside her before today and this cock is gigantic compared to the glass tools. She can feel the veins on the sides of the dildo stimulating as the shaft slides deep inside her hole. Its the most intense thing shes ever experienced.

Jane keeps thrusting in Melody_s virgin pussy, Youre such a good girl, keep taking it, keep showing me youre my little girl. Melody is delighted and pushes back and back and back.

Just when Melody is sure she cant take any more, Jane pulls out and orders Melody to lie down and face her. Melody watches Jane strap on a new, even thicker dick and this time Jane doesnt hold back, fucking Melody so deep the shaft disappears completely inside her cunt.

Melodys whole body is is pulsing with pleasure, she doesnt know how much longer she can hold out before she explodes in orgasm.

Jane smiles, slyly and tells her she has one more thing to teach the girl before she is ready for the next step. Anything, Melody, thinks, just as long as I can cum with that big cock inside me.
Model:
Melody
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0070_160522_mgz_03_mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-melody-penetrated_1080p.mp4
File Size : 977.54 MB
Duration : 00:21:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0070_160522_mgz_03_mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-melody-penetrated_1080p.mp4 - 977.5 MB
Old 07-24-2021, 06:33 AM #67
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Kara: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Kara: The Calling

Description:
The Seed Bearer punishes a lesbian polygamy teen by taking her for himself.

Kara has always been wild. When she was a rebellious little girl, her parents tried to discipline her, but they couldnt control her. At church and at school, she was always making trouble.

Now that she has graduated from high school, her behavior is getting worse and worse.

What even her parents dont know is that Kara is in love with another girl.

Karas girlfriend, Katherine, is another polygamy girl she knows from school.

The two take every opportunity to have secret rendezvous, kissing and touching each other, though theyve never had sex.

But one day during a trip to the temple the girls took advantage of a moment alone to make out, and the Seed Bearer_s son had caught them

The boy watched them go at it, he had never seen anything so hot. He went to school with both girls and he never would have guessed they were having a secret lesbian romance.

As soon as they finished, he ran to tell his father.

And now the Seed Bearer has called Kara in to his office.

Kara may be a rebel, but she would never disobey the Seed Bearer.

She doesnt know that she had been caught kissing Katherine, and she has no idea why the Seed Bearer wants to see her.

When she gets to his office, dressed in a white temple dress, she waits patiently, but inside shes terrified.

She has heard rumors about what the Seed Bearer does to girls he finds attractive. The thought of giving her body to him is both scary, but also a little exciting.

As it turns out, the Seed Bearer does have a perverted fantasy in mind.

As soon as he gets a good look at beautiful Kara, he knows that he wants her. So he orders her to stand up, take off her clothes and let the inspection begin.
Model:
Kara
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0014_160221_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 735.5 MB
Duration : 00:16:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0014_160221_3_1080p.mp4 - 735.5 MB
Old 07-24-2021, 06:46 AM #68
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Classroom Investigator

Mormongirlz.com- Classroom Investigator

Description:
Doctor Lisa is quickly becoming obsessed with polygamy girls, who are all horny lesbian teens as far as she can tell. She_s been lucky enough to have a few of them as patients. Now she_s hooked. And what_s the best way to meet and talk to a hot young polygamy? By asking missionaries to teach you about the faith, of course

Investigators and recent converts are put in a class called Gospel Principles, where they learn the basics of the polygamy faith. Sister Hardy is teaching the class this Sunday, and Lisa is her only student. The missionary enters the room with a big smile, shakes her students hand and introduces herself. Shes immediately struck by how cute Lisa is, and Lisa cant keep her eyes off Sister Hardys big boobs.

Would you like to say the opening prayer? asks Sister Hardy. Lisa, feeling a little shy, shakes her head no. Well, I can do it.

Both girls bow their heads, but as Sister Hardy begins the prayer, Lisa opens her eyes and scoots closer. She runs a foot up the back of the missionarys leg. Sister Hardy notices but she keeps praying. Lisa takes this as a sign that she can continue. She puts a hand on Sister Hardys thigh and starts to massage it. When the missionary finishes her prayer and opens her eyes, Lisa is eyeing her.

Were not really going to have a class today, are we?

Sister Hardy giggles. What do you have in mind? Lisa lifts her skirt higher, then takes the missionary by the neck and kisses her. Sister Hardy takes off her shirt and garment top, and her boobs are just as big and beautiful as Lisa guessed. Lisa squeezes them with her hands, then sucks her nipple. She has never seen boobs like this.

You didnt take much convincing, she says. She takes off her own shirt, then pulls down Sister Hardys skirt and places a hand on her cunt. The garments are wet. Look at how wet you are She rubs Sister Hardys cunt, then pulls down her garments and licks her pussy while the polygamy girl plays with her boobs. She spreads her legs wide and Lisa goes from her cunt to her boobs and back again. Lisa takes off her own skirt and puts her own ass in the air as she eats out Sister Hardy. When they kiss again, Sister Hardy can taste her own pussy on the other girls lips and tongue. She loves the smell, so she picks up her garment bottom and holds it to her nose as she gets serviced.

The missionary is turned on by Lisas tattoos and piercings. She seems like the kind of girl who does whatever she wants. Lisa stands up and puts a leg on the chair, then Sister Hardy spreads her ass and eats her out from behind. While she licks Lisas pussy, she fingers her own. The sound of Lisas whimpers make her horny. And Lisa loves the attention. She cranes her neck to look back at the hot polygamy girl attacking her pussy. She lets her lick a little longer, then orders her to stand up and pushes her against the wall. She slaps her ass, then pulls her butt away from the wall and spreads the cheeks. She gets on her knees and fingers and licks her wet hole until Sister Hardy pulls her to her feet and pushes her against the wall. Sister Hardy spreads her legs and spits on her pussy. She uses her hand and her mouth to bring Lisa right to the edge of cumming. Lisa puts a hand behind her head and enjoys the feeling. Shes sweaty and hot. Sister Hardy gets her off and keeps right on licking and rubbing her sensitive clit.

Then they switch places. The missionary puts her back to the wall and Lisa gets down on her knees. Sister Hardy moans as the other girl scratches her leg and sucks on her cunt. The missionary pinches her own tit and moans as the investigator brings her closer to orgasm. Then she stops her. I want another taste. Lisa sits down and Sister Hardy licks her cunt. Suck my clit, Lisa says, and Sister Hardy does. Lisa arches her back and lifts a leg into the air. For a young polygamy girl, Sister Hardy really knows how to make a girl feel crazy. She jams her fingers into her cunt and rubs her clit hard. Lisa is whimpering and shaking as Sister Hardy brings her off a second time.

I want to do that to you, Lisa says. Sister Hardy sits down and spreads her legs. Look at that nice pussy, she says. Then she buries her face in the sister missionarys pink cunt. Sister Hardy starts to breathe heavily. She can still taste and smell the Lisas cunt as Lisa uses her fingers and her tongue to get her off. She pulls Lisas hair and pushes her face into her pussy and then cums loudly. Lisa slows down, then pulls her finger out and licks out. The two naked girls kiss.

So you wanna say the closing prayer? Sister Hardy asks. Lisa kisses her. No.
Model:
Classroom Investigator
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0106_141002_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-mauer-dr-lisa-classroom-investigator_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1216.36 MB
Duration : 00:21:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0106_141002_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-_-sex-sister-mauer-dr-lisa-classroom-investigator_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 07-24-2021, 07:01 AM #69
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Pearl: The Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Pearl: The Unveiling

Description:
Pearl, the Seed Bearers beloved, virgin daughter, just brought herself to a screaming orgasm while her father looked on. But now its time for not one, but two young polygamy girls to teach Pearl how to service a mans cock.

For weeks Pearl has been unable to think of anything but her fathers watchful gaze. They have always been close, but nothing could prepare her for the invasive physical inspection performed right in front of him.

The proud, precocious blonde knew she would be summoned to the temple to begin her initiation into The Order. Shes one of the most beautiful girls in the church -- why wouldnt she be invited to enter the covenant? But she didnt expect her daddy to take part.

Over many years now she has spied on her father ministering to other girls in the temple. At first she was shocked to see him slide his thick fingers inside their tight pink holes, but soon grew accustomed to his exercise, or abuse, of his authority.

Once Pearl knew what was in store for the polygamy teens, she would hide behind a curtain during the girls initiations and bring herself to climax with one hand over her mouth so that no one would hear her.

But suddenly Pearl found herself the object of her dads scrutiny. When she came to his office as commanded, he and his advisor, Brother Tanner, were waiting for her. They ordered her to disrobe.

While her father watched, Brother Tanner took control of her body, telling her to sit on her fathers desk and rub her already swollen clit until she made herself cum.

Pearl loved having Brother Tanners attention, and seeing his massive cock push against his suit pants as it got hard, but it is her father she begged to let herself go over the edge.

Now the Seed Bearer has summoned Jane and Melody to prepare Pearl to pleasure him.

As Pearl changes into the veil and robe polygamy girls wear for temple ceremonies, she finds that her pussy is already dripping wet. She hopes whatever she learns today, she will soon be able to use on her daddys lean, powerful body.

When she enters the room, Jane lifts Pearls veil and asks if she promises to honor and obey her. Pearls heart begins to beat faster, as she remembers all the times shes heard the Seed Bearer say that to girls before he bends them over a table and fills them with his throbbing member.

Melody and Jane quickly strip Pearl and climb onto the ceremonial table. Pearl watches them spread their legs wide and reveal their glistening, plump cunts. Please us, Jane commands.

Pearl has never touched another girl in a sexual way, but she knows that in the temple polygamy girls do all manner of things to each others bodies. So she doesnt feel too guilty when she drops to her knees, face to face with Janes cunt.

Pearl looks up at Jane, nervous shell do something wrong, but Jane gives her an encouraging smile.

Pearl slowly runs her tongue up the length of Janes pussy. She sucks on Janes clit and watches, excited, as a smile spreads across Janes face.

Very good, Jane says, suppressing a moan.

Pearl switches to Melodys pussy and sucks until the girl is squirming and thrusting against her.

Thats enough, Jane says. She commands Pearl to get on the table on all fours. As Pearl climbs up, she notices a pillow with three gigantic glass dildos resting on it.

Pearl shivers with fright. The Seed Bearer never told her anything about those tools. What could they possibly be for?

Jane takes one for herself and hands another to Melody, who disappears behind Pearl. As you are the Seed Bearers daughter, our expectations for you are much higher than for the other girls. You must submit your body to us completely if you expect to go on to the next step in your journey, she says.

Jane tells Pearl to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Then Jane stuffs her mouth with the thick glass shaft. Wider, Jane demands. Pearl stretches her lips as wide as she can to accommodate the tools girth. Now, Jane whispers, suck like a good girl.

Jane pushes the tool in and out of Pearls mouth, deeper and deeper each time. Pearl tries to keep her lips wrapped around the tool, but shes choking on it. Jane laughs as the girl struggles to take her abuse.

Pearl can feel Melodys hand opening her ass and pulling apart the lips of her pussy. Though Pearl is scared, she is also excited. She has never before given up control of her body to someone else. But everything the other girls do to her gives her intense pleasure.

After punishing her mouth for a long time, Jane pauses and lifts Pearls face with her hand.

Now Im going to check to see if you really are a virgin, She runs the tool down the length of Pearls cheek, leaving a trail of Pearls own saliva in its wake. I will know if you lied.

Pearl trembles all over. She closes her eyes as Jane walks the length of her body and then spreads her legs.

But she doesnt resist. She surrenders to Jane. She trusts the other girl to bring her to orgasm.
Model:
Pearl
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : 117_160523_3_1080p.mp4
File Size : 654.58 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:117_160523_3_1080p.mp4 - 654.6 MB
Old 07-24-2021, 07:51 AM #70
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Mormongirlz.com- Grace: Disciplinary Action

Mormongirlz.com- Grace: Disciplinary Action

Description:
Grace has had a sudden introduction to the secret erotic rituals that polygamyism hides from public knowledge. She has stripped naked for the Seed Bearer and pleased herself for him, received oral sex from two other polygamy girls, and even had her tight pussy explored with the cold, hard seerstone. But the most painful and humiliating experience is ahead of her.

Grace and the High Priestess appear before the Seed Bearer in a dark room in the temple basement. They are wearing nothing but their skimpy, green temple aprons. As they stand shivering before him, Grace hopes she can do whatever it takes to bring him pleasure.

The room is cold, and Grace is nervous about what will come next, so her nipples are hard and her skin feels ultra sensitive.

At the Seed Bearers command, both redheads drop their aprons. He holds out a small bowl full of consecrated oil, and the girls use it to anoint each others naked bodies. The oil is warm to the touch, and as Grace anoints Betty, and then Betty anoints Grace, both girls whimper from the invasive but pleasurable contact.

Once both of their nubile young bodies are glistening, the Seed Bearer gestures toward a covered bench. Grace has no idea what is under the black sheet, but Betty does.

Together the girls position the bench in front of the Seed Bearer, then remove the sheet, revealing a graduated set of black studs, that get bigger as they approach the Seed Bearer.

To show Grace how its done, Betty goes down the row first. Grace thinks she could take the first few spikes Betty squats on, but she winces as Betty gets further down the line. When Betty manages to stretch out her pussy to take the second to last spike, Grace gasps. Her pussy is dripping wet from watching Betty struggle with the priesthood stretcher, but even though she_s very turned on she doesnt think she will it very far.

When Betty tries the last plug, and nearly gets it in, Grace thinks she might faint. Even the thought of stuffing that huge thing inside of herself makes her feel dizzy.

But Grace doesnt have any time to think about it. At the Seed Bearers command, Betty steps away from the priesthood stretcher. Its time for Grace to show him how much punishment her hole can take.
Model:
Grace
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0009_151008_1_1080p.mp4
File Size : 771.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0009_151008_1_1080p.mp4 - 771.6 MB

Tags