Old 08-13-2021, 10:45 AM #31601
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default - G-String, Butt Plug, 4 Days Held Giant Poo

- G-String, Butt Plug, 4 Days Held Giant Poo

Description:
Wearing my nice and yellow tiny G-string and black metal butt plug into my ass. I love it and you? Fitting into my ass and feel so good. But I have to shit as I didnt poo in the last 4 days so can you imagine what I feel right now? I show off my yellow tiny panty and butt plug, teasing you by them, then laying on back lifting up legs and start to playing with plug. I wanna pushing out and you able to see my open wide hole. Pushing out and its already get some shit on it. Put it back again but this time I cannot hold the plug and poo and want to release them. I pushing out trying slow and drop out the plug but I leave the string on then coming out a giant 4 days held poo. Seriously color of poop matching with the pantys color ? Nasty and real huge shit. Try to push out more and also peeing a lot. At the end show you the shit covered butt plug and my beautiful shit. I bet you wanna being here in the room with me right now, dont you? Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180604_132923.mp4
File Size : 326.42 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:26
Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/81vhiztd4uel
Old 08-13-2021, 11:09 AM #31602
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Valentines Day = Breathless Ass Cleaning & Toilet Duty

- Valentines Day = Breathless Ass Cleaning & Toilet Duty

Description:
FILMED IN 4K-So its Valentines Day and I have a new date for today He thought we were going out somewhere fancy, to try and impress me. Ahaha no. I told him to lay on the bed, that I had other plans for us today.. he thinks hes getting lucky I bet, but its initiation time.. This is what it takes if you want to be MINE. Hell have to prove how much he wants me how much hell hell take for me.. FROM me.. I crawl onto him and shackle his feet together and turn, binding his wrists. Smirking down at him I can tell he finds it flirty &amp he gets brought to reality instantly when I move to his head and lower my pussy right into his nose. Ahhh. There we go. No breathing for you for a while.. his eyes are tell me hes starting to understand the turn this is taking.. one minute later when I still havent let up &amp ignore pathetic little whimpers. His nose and mouth start to suck against my pussy and ass looking for air but only getting the sweat of my panties. Mmmm.. I love that feeling. I let up for just ONE SECOND giving him a quick breath and drop quickly back onto his face. He whimpers helplessly and tests his restraints just to come to the realization that hes got no choice in this anymore. Hes completely at my mercy. And its about to get much worse.. I smother him completely senseless for long periods of time with only quick breaths allowed inbetween. Haha I wonder how red he can get? Im only just getting started and hes already panicking and turning shades. He struggles and cries into my Pussy while trying to cope with the pathetic half breaths Im allowing him from time to time. Only catching breaks when I switch positions. I reverse it on him and keep my Pussy pressed against his mouth when he gets to breathe.. keeping him silent while lifting EVER SO SLIGHTLY enough to allow him to sniff &amp suck deep breaths through the ass part of my sweaty thong panties. Mmm.. smell that? Gym panties Good boyyyy.. annnnddd back in he goes.. back and forth, smothering and stealing all the tiny little rips of sweaty panty ass air I allow him. Testing his bonds from time to time to find himself still fucked. Eventually he stops whimpering which each breath.. awh. Hes getting used to the smell and going nose-blind That just wont do.. Open Your Mouth.. hypnotized by the shock and fear of his situation he obeys and I pull my panties to the side and place my ass right above his mouth. STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, and KEEP it OUT .. Slowly lowering myself onto his face I can feel him squirm and shudder as the tart taste of ass coats and overwhelms his tongue.. Awh whats wrong? Never ate ass before? Haha I feel every inch of it sliding in. Exciting &amp turning me on.. I start to think of other ways I can humiliate him as he repeatedly suffers helplessly with his tongue locked in place deep inside my ass. Each time I let him breathe its like hes tongue fucking my butthole.. mmmm.. and then it hits me. Both the idea.. and the gas Ive been holding in all this time out of habit Screw that Im done holding it for hIm.. Hes gonna hold it for me PURHHHHHT .. A HUGE fart squoze past HIS tongue and echoed, filling his cheeks with nowhere to go. MMMMMHMMPFFF He almost screamed inside my asshole. Which oddly excites me? Huh do it again PURRRRTTTTTTTFFFFFF an equally loud &amp powerful fart vibrated past his tongue and rang inside his mouth, joining the last one.. MMMMMHMMHMMHMMM hahaa It doesnt get much more humiliating than this, does it? People usually run &amp clear rooms from my gas.. and here this guy is. Thought he was about to fuck a hot girl on Valentines Day but gets turned into her little bitch, tied down and stuck with his face crammed in a her ass taking farts straight onto his tongue. His mouth sealed tight even, they farts are STUCK with nowhere else to go than his stomach.. God I cant even imagine awful this must be for him.. EATING my farts that have cleared large classrooms.. it even turns me on.. forcing him to eat my stinky farts.. its empowering. Now he can smell them. I turn around facing him and forwards, leaning back with my hole lined right up against his nose. I want to SEE his eyes turn helpless when the first one hits.. didnt take long before the next one was ready and I pushed a long wispy HOT fart straight up his nostril like a funnel to his lungs.. his eyes squint and almost roll back before they start to water. As hot as it felt coming out I know it HAD to BURRNNN.. The worse it gets on him the wetter its making me.. two more bubbly farts barrel into his nostril before he really starts to panic &amp My little farts for air game comes to an end. I let him take a quick breath before sealing his nose back inside my ass.. feeling like the farts are getting stuck I switch back to reverse and sit right over his mouth hoping to release these stuck cramps.. I manage to get just a couple out before I realize why theyre REALLY stuck.. Oh oh wow.. this poor boy.. this only happens maybe twice a week and he just happens to have his mouth over my ass right now.. &amp Im gonna push it right in.. This is truly going to be his WORST Valentines Day ever and my BEST. I think I have to (use the bathroom) .. He tests his restraints again and moans heavily but its too late.. my feet have his head locked in position and I started to push before even saying anything.. He whimpers a sad defeated mmmhmmmp repeatedly and it becomes increasingly muffled as I finish.. ahhh.. My poor valentine LOL. Not. He wanted to be mine and now here he is. His easy Valentines date just made him her personal toilet.. With his new Valentines Day gift still present, I took his humiliation and servitude even further and ordered him to clean my ass. And like a good little boy he obeyed. A broken little boy.. But clearly without something clean to wipe with.. it was only making it worse He was failing So.. needing something clean to wipe with I scooted my little girl booty back and sat it right on his nose. Mmmm.. thats better. Get your nose right up inside there just like that.. growing tired from all the fun I took my time. Keeping his nose pressed right up against my filthy little girl-hole. Forcing him to suffer without air and his mouth filled by my ass for failing to do what he was told.. (As if he ever had a chance) Then with my Pussy for an even more intense &amp heavy seal.. No air allowed.. This is what it takes to be mine.. Youre my Bitch. You thought you were here to fuck me and use me on Valentines Day didnt you?? But now here you are.. all tied up with your face buried in my dirty little butt that just pumped your cheeks full writhing in panic with no hope for air anytime soon And for your final test to see how BADDLYY you want to be mine, Im going to take your cuffs off and see if youre pathetic enough to get off like this. Mouth full &amp Nose Burried. Happy Valentines Day bitch. Cum if you can. ------------ SHOT IN 4K &amp compressed for size. Includes LONG HARD SMOTHERING with Short Breaths throughout. Forced Ass Sniffing, ForwardReverse PussyAss Smothering, Panty Smother, Face Farting-NoseMouth, Ass Licking, Ass Cleaning &amp Toilet Humiliation. FOR HARDCORE FACEFARTING SMOTHER FETISHISTS &amp TOILET FANTASIZERS ONLY.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Clean-my-Ass.mp4
File Size : 1915.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:24
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xxtzz2ikm1ex
Old 08-13-2021, 11:14 AM #31603
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Nasty Panty Poo FunGirlfriend Experience

- Nasty Panty Poo FunGirlfriend Experience

Description:
Hey my love. I really missed you and you missed me as well. Today Im wearing a tiny top on with matching nude brief on. Well I would say something to you but its a bit awkward and embarrassing. I love you that you know well. I also start to desperation just watch my face. I wanna share with you my little dirty secret though this is the good to to tell you. We always share everything with each other even that is nasty or kinky am I right? So when I tell you about go to the bathroom to pooping that is not every time true baby. Because Im not pooping into the bowl. Did you get it? How can be? I cant believe it that you knew my secret so thats not a secret anymore and Im really so happy for. Yeah baby I love pooping into my pants then making sort of big mess. And this time wanna show you how I do and hope so youre going to be hard for me. I tease you in panty a bit and suffering then turn around and release all my nasty poo into pants but on the side leaking on soles as well. Wow can you see that my love? Ive made huge turd for you. Its just stinky as fuck. Then I start to smear my dirty poo all over on panty in rear view, squeezing and make sure it got super dirty. I encourage you to jerking and cumming on my panty. My shit covered ass and soaked pants huge turn on for you as I can see which make my glad. I guess we we stepped up to the next level in our relationship which is the most important thing though. Cum on my dirty panty baby. In this video you get GFE, dirty panty poo fun, lots of feet and feet in poo Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0811.mp4
File Size : 1227.15 MB
Duration : 00:16:54
Audio : AAC, 135 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/65hovktkdjsx
Old 08-13-2021, 11:15 AM #31604
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Sexy dance, masturbate and poop

- Sexy dance, masturbate and poop

Description:
Watch me do a sexy little strip tease. Then I invite you over to the bed to watch me masturbate with my huge dildo. I cum super hard. Sometimes after I cum I have to poop So I run to the bathroom and take a huge shit for you
Model:
VibeWithMolly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_4411.mov
File Size : 1000.7 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:09:15
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c30h2kfko3sh
Old 08-13-2021, 11:31 AM #31605
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Taste of menstruation

- Taste of menstruation

Description:
We have a period and use big and small tampons.
Theyre all in reed omg
We taste this licksuck so juicy.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MenstAeat.mp4
File Size : 1907.58 MB
Duration : 00:08:09
Video : AVC, 32.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9my7ribhjbt9
Old 08-13-2021, 12:12 PM #31606
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Desperately Have To ShitLicking Dirty Toy

- Desperately Have To ShitLicking Dirty Toy

Description:
I was on few days holiday and got the feeling how bad I have to poo before I went out to sightseeing. Desperately have to poo and I just holding my holes by hands to keep the shit in. For few seconds I just standing and cannot move also cant talk. I concentrate to hold this big poo. I tease you to show my round ass from behind bit bending over. Pucker asshole and pull the turd back so dont release it before time. But Its time so quickly turning around and put leg over on a cafe table and shitting on the table. Such a big and nice, long poo. What a smell have in the air. Amazing stinky poo. I show for a minute the turd and then start to play with asshole and insert the glass toy in. Great view to asshole and ass while I bend over for you. Moaning and enjoy my toy deep in asshole. Gaping and pushing out more shit also pee on it. Then I just show off the ass juice and some poo covered glass toy and start to clean and lick off my poo. Im very accurate and dont leave any dirt on the toy. Sucking, licking and tasting it. Sweet Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20181122_100301.mp4
File Size : 471.17 MB
Duration : 00:10:43
Video : AVC, 6 007 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bqul6mg1sgn3
Old 08-13-2021, 12:35 PM #31607
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - pink panty poop

- pink panty poop

Description:
big, kinda constipated poop in my cute pink panties. i added a clip of another large panty poop, its a loud one but its hard to see.
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20190118_171529_6420770122769.mp4
File Size : 21.66 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:00:49
Video : AVC, 3 577 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/afnxsoj0ab4d
Old 08-13-2021, 12:42 PM #31608
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - pooping on my feet

- pooping on my feet

Description:
trying another first maybe i should sit in it too?
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pfeets.mp4
File Size : 400.85 MB
Duration : 00:04:02
Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6ffvotjnwn30
Old 08-13-2021, 01:04 PM #31609
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Stinky Hard Poo Before I GoPOV

- Stinky Hard Poo Before I GoPOV

Description:
I did not poo in the last 2-3 days just because I couldnt. And then today before I should go feel it so badly that wanna release it. Wear my black top and panty on. I start to desperate I feel cramps in my tummy. And I dont have much time before leave. Video is POV all over. I tease you when I remove my creamy panty. I show you my pussy and asshole in close up view. Pussy is quite hairy this time. I start to sniff and admire my creamy juicy panty do you wanna sniff on them as well? Then I stand up once again and focus on my asshole to push out my hard poo. Its painful lets say. You can see first part of its hard then get some of soft ones as well. Stinky smells all around in the room. My asshole pretty swollen and shit baked. Now feel much more better but isnt that big poo what I have expected haha. I tease you a little bit more while I lay on the floor and puckering my beautiful dirty asshole front of your face. Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0949.mp4
File Size : 605.62 MB
Duration : 00:08:20
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/omqvyo69797t
Old 08-13-2021, 01:41 PM #31610
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default - Poo in a Plastic Bag

- Poo in a Plastic Bag

Description:
I hate when I need to dump and someone is in the bathroom Im waiting near the door for my roommate to get done telling her I need to shit but shes not hurrying I end doing the ol go-in-a-plastic-bag thing outside the bathroom door I call my roomate a bitch and tell her Im going to put the bag on her bed lol. Then Im forced to wipe my dirty asshole with my white panties because theres no toilet paper left in the house. Arrrrgh
Model:
SexyFlatulence
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Bagpoo.mp4
File Size : 235.03 MB
Duration : 00:05:20
Video : AVC, 5 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: