Thread: Kink.com videos
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 12:32 PM #5047
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Kink.com- Up and coming bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning and whipping-Audrey Rose

Kink.com- Up and coming bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning and whipping-Audrey Rose

Description:
Date: August 12_2011

With: Audrey Rose
Director:Orlando

Expressive_submissive_sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she_s put in.
This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent_unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out_her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum.
With her ass all warmed up_she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass_legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn_t have an appreciate for the cane before_she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what_s going on.
Audrey is now on her knees_back bent and pussy out. Her smooth body is open and exposed. This is an exercise in conditioning. With a vibed locked into her she learns how to take a vicious whipping while enjoying the sensation of the vibe. Vibe on. Vibe off. Whip_whip_whip. Vibe on. Vibe off. Whip_whip_whip. Vibe on_whip_whip_whip_whip....
...I wonder where this is going?
Model:
Audrey Rose
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 14164_Audrey_Rose.mp4
File Size : 1764.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:48:05
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream