Old 10-19-2021, 07:16 AM #6077
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Clips4sale.com- Alena And Maria Get StuffedHD

Clips4sale.com- Alena And Maria Get StuffedHD

Description:
By request. It could start with you both doing yoga, she is wearing the exact black outfit from the pizza stuffing (and the trip to the buffet you both had) and you are also in yoga gear and you_re bending over so your bums fill the screen, you could do some on all fours too sticking your asses out. when you look back and see us your not angry or embarrassed you ask if we_re looking at your fat asses. you tell us its ok and go on to show off how big and fat they_re getting and talk about how you_ve been complete pigs stuffing your faces getting so fat as you show off your bellies. you tell us we should tell you off for being such greedy pigs and how you_re turning into fat cows all while telling us how handsome and strong and fit we are. you can tell we like you getting fat so you encourage us telling us your gonna get FAT for us, we can watch you stuff yourselves until you burst and then we can feed you more. you have the idea that you could put some tight jeans on and see if we can stuff you until you burst out of them. Maria says she_s gonna stay in what she_s wearing cus its stretchy and she_ll be able to fit more food in and get even fatter you tell us to order as much food as we can while you go and see if you can squeeze your fat ass into some jeans. it cuts to Mari putting the pile of food on the table almost too much to carry. you look at it amazed as she rubs and pats her tummy saying go my god we_re gonna be so FAT i cant wait to get stuck in. just then you come down looking uncomfortable like you_re holding your breath, finding it difficult to walk as your sucking your stomach in. see_s you and asks if you_re ok, you grunt and nod trying to keep it sucked it as you look uncomfortable. she asks whats the matter, just then you let it all bulge out as you exhale as you look down at your bulging stomach, saying i think i_m FAT she is amazed and you both play with it and she says well i think its only gonna get bigger look at all this food you are both amazed at the amount of food and talk about how you_re gonna be soo FAT, if you eat all that you_re gonna be so STUFFED you say you_re already bursting out of these jeans, with all this you_re both gonna be fit to BURST you definitely wont be able to walk, or probably ven stand up, you think we might have to roll your out if you still fit through the door that is but you cant wait to get stuck in and greedily start stuffing your faces.&nbsp
&nbsp
Model:
Alena Love
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17247226.mp4
File Size : 485.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8e009e1f84ade