Old 08-04-2022, 02:43 AM #8
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
Hey Guys and Gals, This is a bit of a departure, Hubby here.. Wifey is up visiting her folks this weekend and forgot to write her WFW so I was elected to take over. No, don_t worry, I won_t sit here going on and on about my dong.. This latest update was shot later in the day from last week_s update (I_ll bet you_d never guess -) As you probably all can tell by now, I have no resistance to Wifey_s tits. I_m like Pavlov_s dog once they come out. My eyes glaze over and my schlong is like Lazarus rising from his crypt (OK, that_s a weird allusion) I_ll tell you guys, seeing her walking around the beach in a bikini (or even a one piece suit) is too much for one guy to contend with. It_s almost comical watching guys trying to not be too obvious staring at her as she walks by. Even women can_t keep their eyes off of her huge tits. And I can attest that there is no better feeling than having one_s meat buried up between them. Which segues to this week_s series. Plain and simple it was a titfucking scene. Had a nice twist in the end where she licks my bone gravy off of her hands (she_s always such a ham) and DAAAMN it felt good blasting off between them. Hope you like the series, we get a lot of email from guys wanting to see me cum between her boobs rather than finishing off with a facial or swallow scene. Also wanted to let you all know that if you_re interested we did an interview on TechTV that will air on Weds the 25th (11:00pm Eastern Time, which is 8:00pm for all of us Left Coasters). It_s on the Unscrewed with Martin Sargent program. TechTV is carried by DirectTV and a lot of the cable stations. Check your local listings for the channel in your area (can_t believe I just typed those words). It will also be broadcast via their website at www.techtv.com. Wifey looked great, and I even showed my ugly ass mug on camera. Now ya_ll will see why Wifey makes more appearances on video and pics than me :-) Wifey will be back next week, have a good weekend everyone
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : doschichis.mp4
File Size : 25.17 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:49

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: