Old 02-13-2022, 02:37 AM #9
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Hotwiferio.com- THE MASSEUR

Hotwiferio.com- THE MASSEUR

Description:
I hired a massage therapist from the Spa to come over and work on my back today. I_m not sure who they_re sending over-all I know is that it_s a male. I_m usually more comfortable with a female masseuse. I set up the table outside and when he came over I was wearing a bikini under my clothes. He tells me to get undressed and that he_ll be back with some towels. So, I lay on the table with my bikini on and than decide that I will get a better massage without the bikini so I take it off right there while he watches. He starts on my back and than works his way down to my legs and ass. It feels really good He starts going up my thighs and working really close to my pubic area-by this time I can feel my clit tingling with pleasure. He must sense it because he starts massaging my pussy. I was so excited by this point-I didn_t care what he did next. It was a warm day so he said he needed to get more comfortable and I said okay. He undressed and the next thing I felt was his cock brushing up against my ass while he was doing my back. I reached back to see if it was real and it was It was as hard as a rock. I spread my thighs a little and his cock fell right into place. He started rubbing my pussy with his cock and pretty soon my pussy was spread open and I could feel that warm hot cock inside me. Well- needless to say we both got a much needed massage that day. I especially liked when he shot his cum all over my lips Ummm
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr03wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 47.94 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:07:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3732e13d6351c
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b206f5c76aa1b