Old 05-05-2021, 03:04 AM #27903
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Description:
The first meeting, meeting and session with Kat was just wonderful, 2 slave girls, that day, we had a lot of fun fucking her with my slave girl Alexandra. But after we did not see each other for 3 months, and she decided to attract attention to herself. She took a shit in a bowl, peed in glass and started smearing shit and drinking her own urine, telling the camera how much she misses me. Of course I couldnt resist it
1. My new bitch, my plaything, Kat
Here my new slave girl, Kat. She young and inexperienced, she has come to serve me, be my plaything. Ill teach her everything. Well start with strap-on. My toilet slave girl already experienced in such matters and will help me. Fuck my new bitch, warm her up for me. Yes, thats it, more active. Now Ill take care of her. Ill fuck her, stick strap-on down in her throat, let him get used to puke. And of course, preventive spanking wont hurt. Ass is red, I really like it. Phew, Im tired of with you, I need smoke. Open your mouth, youre going be my ashtray. Thats it, well done, swallow ashes, swallow my drool. Well done, you did well for the first time
2. Kat misses me, smears shit, drinks pee
First urine and shit test my new slave girl Kat was successful. Its been a three month since we met, shes sitting at home and missing me. Writes every day, cant wait for me to arrive and I decided to test her, how much she wants to see me, how much she misses me. I told her take piss and shit, smear her own shit, masturbate and drink urine. And you know, surprisingly, she did everything. Sitting down, she took a shit, peed in glass, and started smearing her own shit. First, she put shit on her face, made brown mask, then smeared tits and began to masturbate enjoying the filth and at the same time drink urine. I looked at her and was touched, I am happy, she is really mine, my slave girl and I will make toilet girl out of her, she will eat my shit
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Wonderful-session-with-2-slave-girls.mp4
File Size : 1841.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:43:38
Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: