Old 05-05-2021, 03:06 AM #27904
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- HOT SHIT Toilet Slavery and Tasting BUNDLE

Scatshop.com- HOT SHIT Toilet Slavery and Tasting BUNDLE

Description:
Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring some stinky AND steamy scat and tasting some delicious shit The 30% off is really just the cherry on top
1) Eating A LONG SHIT LOG With You
Here you are, watching me as I tease you in my little black dress, caressing my tummy as I tell you how badly I need to poop :3 I think its gonna be a big one I havent pooped in 2 days, which isnt common for me (usually its every day) and Ive eaten a LOOOT and really loaded up on fiber I list off all the foods I ate and my favorite beverages to drink, all the while pulling down my panties and hiking up this already too-short little dress and do a desperate little dance I really gotta poo &lt3
And boy, DO I EVER I lay a BIG, *THICK* and SUPER *LONG* turd onto this plate-this turd is EASILY over a foot long and it is *gorgeous* &lt3 I feel so proud pushing this big brown beauty outta my booty
I waste no time in showing it off, smelling it with delight and teasing you, telling you how youre supposed to sniff, lick, and taste it. and then, EAT it. Lets share it together Ill take the first bite, babe. and, oh my goodness, youre going to LOVE this poop-because it is DeLicIouS You better eat it all too, or Im gonna get upset Cant let this turd go to waste, babe Youre going to let each biteful melt on your tongue before swallowing it, over, and over, and over again, until its all gone And you better pace yourself youre not allowed to cum until its all gone
2) Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS
Youve been a huge disappointment lately, slave. You think you can get away with doing a bad job? Dont think Ill go light on slaves who disobey me, worm. Youre tied under my throne for a reason-under my ass is right where you belong And I am *awfully* gassy right now so, lets play a game, shall we? Its called, Lets See How Long You Survive .
I repeatedly blow hot farts all over your face as you struggle underneath me. Hard to breathe when Ive taped over your mouth, isnt it? You have to breathe in all these fart clouds with your nose. Smell EVERYTHING in order to breathe. Are you going to pass out, slave? Youre not breathing oxygen anymore, you little loser. Just Mistress Methane
Ooh, Im feeling a little bit more up there I wonder if Ive got a little extra for your punishment? Would be suiting, wouldnt it. I bend over and *push* and I spray your stupid fucking face with my turd nuggets. Ahaha, how do you like your punishment now, slave? That shit all over your face stink? Youll think twice about ever disobeying me again now, wont you? That is, if you survive this I fart and shart all over you over and over again, ending with a MASSIVE fart until Im completely satisfied Aaah, I feel so much better now, slave.. How are you? OH Looks like you didnt make it, suffocated to death from my gassy ass I guess you really werent cut out to be my slave afterall, were you? &lt3
3) Sharing Shit with Desperate Poop Eaters
Are you desperate enough for hot girl shit that youll order it online and have it mailed to your door? Just imagine how horny you must be for shit if youll buy mine from across the globe just to eat it If youre one of these special, desperate poop buyers, then this video is for you-especially to my international fans
I mock and tease you for how badly you want my thick stinky dumps, how even though I vacuum seal my shit twice for freshness and have only rave reviews, that you must still be so pathetic to go through with it. It must be humiliating to be so bound and gagged to being my toilet-but its suiting that youd be so desperate, isnt it-its not like toilet like you who worships a girls shit HAS any dignity ? But, I cant say that I blame you for how badly you want it my special chocolate is divine
I taste some, and eat a little, as I tell you how to put in an order, you dirty perv, so we can enjoy my shit together but Im leaving you the rest, and you have to eat it ALL, slave. Take this chocolatey fudge and cram it down your throat. I dont care HOW long the shipping takes to get my shit from my ass to your mouth
4) Shit All Over See-Through Chair &amp Taste
Bending my plump, thick white girl ass over and laying out a big load all over my see-through chair, with you underneath it getting a naughty, nasty view I lick my stinky shit while teasing and taunting you
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-punishingslavewithmyfartsandsharts-mobilefriendly.mp4
File Size : 291.61 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:26
Video : AVC, 3 397 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: