Old 09-09-2021, 04:15 PM #25
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Lukehardyxxx.com- Amber s Stripper Creampie

Lukehardyxxx.com- Amber_s Stripper Creampie

Description:
Was on a lil getaway from work and got a stripper_s number from the local paper and called up. Next thing I now blonde beauty Amber Dean comes in the door wearing a coat and not much else under nearth. Just a bra, knickers and pink stockings was all that was neeeded here. She took off her top and showed off a nice pair while twerkin on my tool.

Once she gets down on her knees in front of me she rubs my cock between her titties before even takin a lil bite through my briefs. When I get on the bed, she pulls down her knickers and I get to rub those cunt lips teasin me so. When Amber puts her arse in my face I dig into her peach. She returns the favor by takin my Calvin_s off with her teeth before taking me full inside her mouth.

Amber does more hummin and strokin on my staff before we go 69 and I get to full on relish that juicy twat in front of me face. She is so salty and juicy that I need to fuck this strippin slut ASAP. Amber bounces on my dick strong before I jackhammer her pink. She comes back and pumps my pole again. Her snug pussy muscles jerkin me as she_s ridin me. She feels un fuckin real while I jam her pink and attack her G spot.

She rides in reverse and it_s more of the same puss punishment I_ve been givin her already. Her vag is nice n_ wet and easy for me to plunge in deep. When I get on top I control the fun and she even strokes my shaft and rubs my balls when I_m pounding her. Fuck that is serious balls to the wall.

When she sucks and jerks like crazy I want it to last even more. So I lie her on the bed and while she_s on her tummy she fucks me back seriously aggro. When I get on top one last time I rear back and blast my spunk inside that gorgeous clam. I give Amber one last taste of my cock before we finish the best secret strip party ever
Model:
Amber Dean
Studio:
Lukehardyxxx.com
Info:
File Name : amberdeen.mp4
File Size : 750.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:amberdeen.mp4 - 750.2 MB