Old 05-09-2022, 03:24 PM #7
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Iwantclips.com- Broken Shoes, Broken Marriage PART3

Iwantclips.com- Broken Shoes, Broken Marriage PART3

Description:
Husband is a fucking loser and he_s a cheap loser to boot. He wasn_t keeping me decked out in new shoes, and my old beaters fell apart when I was out. Karma is a hung bitch to my dipshit husband. When this gorgeous stud saw me struggling to walk in busted shoes- he came to my rescue, carried me on his back so I could get sandals. Now Im rubbing husbands face in his mistake. I_m rubbing MY face all up and down my new lover_s cock and making husband worship both our feet while Im at it. What a bitch. We spank him with these dumb chanclas I had to buy at the dollar store. Jaxton, my stud, spanks him REALLY HARD. I love it. Listen to my laughter I swat at his testicles. Still, I_m not satisfied. Since husbitch wants to pinch pennies- he can pinch them up his rectum. Yup. Jaxton and I both stuff condoms with ass pennies and spank his ass cheeks with them, I shove pennies up dipshit_s ass. now we_re BOTH pissed stupid husband interrupted this blowjob. feat Jaxton Wheeler
COCK WORSHIP, CUCKOLDING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, SPANKING, ANAL, ODD INSERTIONS, BLOW JOBS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Model:
Amara Noir
Studio:
Iwantclips.com
Info:
File Name : Amara_Noir_Broken_Shoes_Broken_Marriage_PART3_Down loaded_2022_04_27_06_55_02.mp4
File Size : 902.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Amara_Noir_Broken_Shoes_Broken_Marriage_PART 3_Downloaded_2022_04_27_06_55_02.mp4