Old 05-11-2022, 06:10 PM #1008
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Humiliationpov.com- A Willing, Hyp N0 tc Cum Eating Trance

Humiliationpov.com- A Willing, Hyp N0 tc Cum Eating Trance

Description:
Hello my pet. I know what you want from me, you want to cum. You want to blow a huge load and Im going to help you in the sweetest way possible. Relax, Im going to induce a willing hyp n0 tc trance. You will not fall asleep, Im going to keep you awake, I want you to be conscious about the decision youre going to make. Relax, remove all your concerns and tell your Mistress how bad you want to cum.
All you need to do is listen to my voice, stare into my eyes, and repeat after me from time to time. My voice will lead you down a path that you trust. Slowly jerk your cock for me. And you are going to cum for me, you are going to cum in a glass. And I am going to make sure you eat that cum.
Being put into a trance by me is like taking a drug. And that drug is going to make you a lot more obedient. And its going to make you more and more obsessed with eating your own cum.
Now I have a question for you. Do you willingly agree to take this drug? Yes, of course you do. Good boy. Now take your glass and stroke your cock into it. And be grateful that I am allowing you to cum. You are going to eat your cum for me and you are going to do so willingly, in my waking trance.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : deeanehypcei-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 267.53 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:deeanehypcei-wmvhigh.wmv
Flyfiles Video:deeanehypcei-wmvhigh.wmv