Old 05-11-2022, 05:45 PM #1006
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Humiliationpov.com- Degrade Yourself Faggot, Suck Cock For Me

Humiliationpov.com- Degrade Yourself Faggot, Suck Cock For Me

Description:
Youre gonna suck cock because I tell you to. I dont care if you like it or not. Im gonna show you how to suck cock while I call you a fucking cock sucking faggot because thats exactly what you are to me. And Im going to prove to you that its what you really are. You are completely useless unless youre sucking cock for me. And you see this big cock in your face? Yes I see you staring at it, I know you want to suck it so bad for me. But dont worry, if youre having hesitations, Ill force you
Look at this big cock, this is what a real cock looks like. Not some tiny little useless thing like you have. I know just seeing his big cock in front of you is making your little dick twitch. You want to suck cock for me. Degrade yourself in the worst way imaginable, just to prove to me that youll do anything for me. Dont worry if its your first time, Im going to teach you how to suck on this real man cock.
Suck that cock loser. Do it because I tell you to. Do it until he blows a load in your mouth and on your face. LOL Im going to have him slap his big dick on your face you dirty little faggot Im gonna hold the back of your head down on his cock until you deep throat it and gag. I cant wait to watch him jizz all over face. You love being face fucked How pathetic is that? Suck it deeper loser
I am your fucking pimptress and youre going to suck all the cocks that I tell you to. This is just the beginning. Once youve sucked cock for me there is no going back. You see once youve sucked cock, even just once, youre a cocksucker, and nothing will change that.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : aliciadick-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 172.65 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:05:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aliciadick-wmvhigh.wmv
Flyfiles Video:aliciadick-wmvhigh.wmv