Old 05-11-2022, 03:46 PM #1002
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Humiliationpov.com- Endlessly Edging Your Cock

Humiliationpov.com- Endlessly Edging Your Cock

Description:
HumiliationPOV.com welcomes the gorgeous Goddess Amadahy. If you havent heard of her yet losers, youre in store for a real treat. Goddess Amadahy is a 19 year old real time domme who is taking over the hearts and minds of boys everywhere
Losers like you dont deserve to cum. All you deserve is to jerk your cock endlessly, making your brain mush, without ever being allowed to cum. Jerk it for me loser. Im going show you how to edge your cock for me. And Im going to keep you right there on the edge. And you should be grateful that I am even allowing you to touch your pathetic dick.
Stroke loser. Forever stroking. I want your cock hard and twitching. The more you jerk, the closer you get, the dumber you become. I wanna see how stupid I can make you. I want to see how long you can edge for me you little jerk addict. Obey my every cock command. Edge your cock just to the point.. and then back off, just a little..
Youre going to be stuck in this endless cycle of stroking. You have no choice. I control your mind and your actions so effortlessly by leaving you on edge like this. Build yourself up again, right to the point, then let it fade. I can do this to you over and over and over again.
And when you get to the end of this clip, youre going to watch it again. I want it on repeat so I can keep you on edge endlessly, until youre begging to cum.
Let your addiction to Goddess Amadahy begin.
My Website
My Twitter
My Wishlist
[email protected] My Email For Tributes
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : amadahyedge-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 231.12 MB
Resolution : 720x406