Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Humiliationpov.com- My Pantyhose Ass Makes Mush Of Your Mind

Humiliationpov.com- My Pantyhose Ass Makes Mush Of Your Mind

Description:
Goddess Alexandra Snow
You adore pantyhose, you adore my legs, you adore my ass. You just love how amazing my ass looks in these tight, shiny pantyhose. Do you even know what you like the most? Ill bet you dont, its probably all just running together at this point, making mush of your mind. All you know is your cock is rock hard and you cant stop staring and jerking, as I tease you with my legs and ass in these sheer pantyhose.
You love the thrill of submitting to me and my pantyhose. And I know how to exploit your fetishes. I know how to get inside your head and make you so weak. Youd do anything just to touch my legs, to kiss my ass, as you grow weaker and weaker. Jerking from your knees to a dominant Goddess, you are an inferior little slave, an unworthy minion, desperate to be worthy of my ass.
And when I do let you near my ass, you will be grateful, and you will thank me for allowing you near my perfection. And you know, deep down, that this is truly an honor. For I am a true, living Goddess, and to worship me is a privilege reserved for those that I deem worthy.
Continue to stroke and imagine what it would be like to truly be my pantyhose ass slave. What you wouldnt do for a sniff, a sniff that would intoxicate your brain and cloud your judgement, turning you into a mindless fool for my ass. You will be inebriated. You will beg me to be allowed to cum with my ass on your face. You will beg and plead and I will draw that orgasm out as long as I want. Making you stroke and stop until you cant take it anymore. Until youre begging for release. Good boy
Beg to be able to cum to my ass. Beg, beg, beg I want you desperate and on the edge.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : snowpa-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 246.25 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:snowpa-wmvhigh.wmv
Flyfiles Video:snowpa-wmvhigh.wmv