Old 09-07-2021, 10:03 PM #19
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Lukehardyxxx.com- Nympho Vicki s Cock Worship

Lukehardyxxx.com- Nympho Vicki_s Cock Worship

Description:
After spending some time out with Nympho Vicki we couldn_t even make it back inside the house before she was down on her knees chuggin on me knob. She turns me on like crazy when she looks up and me while ravaging my rod. She really loves the dick and like worships it all over. Every part she bathes with her tongue skills.

We continued her cock hunger inside as she sucked n stroked me to the point of cummin just a little into it. Loved her cute Spongebob panties before I brought her up to the couch for a pony ride. Grabbed and sucked on her soft jugs while her pussy went to work on my dick. Her tight cunt is fully fab as it grips onto every part of my dick like two hands were jerkin me.

I needed to hammer that slit even more so I had her face down ass up on the couch and I banged her shit deep. I hit her G everytime as she moaned out in desire. Love to control this nympho bitch because I know she can take it and it fully gets her off. I grabbed onto her hips for more power while her tits bounced and bobbled about.

She looked so tasty in mish when I power fucked her cookie. Held onto her leg and grabbed her tit while I took full fucking control of her. She then knew she needed dick so the first sucked on it then stroked it steady hoping for a cum blast. Once my balls could take no more I shot my load over her left tit. Damn this girl loves dick

Glad I didn_t take my mate_s advice to throw away her number. Fuckin fool he is
Model:
Victoria Summers
Studio:
Lukehardyxxx.com
Info:
File Name : victoria2.mp4
File Size : 332.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:victoria2.mp4 - 332.2 MB