Old 09-10-2021, 06:57 AM #28
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Lukehardyxxx.com- Wild Emma Jess Cleo 6-Way Fuckfest

Lukehardyxxx.com- Wild Emma Jess Cleo 6-Way Fuckfest

Description:
Billy and Jess Scotland are just chillin before me, Paul, Sexy Cleo and Filthy Emma pop over for a visit. Who the fuck am I kidding? This is for a fuckin orgy people The birds eventually line up in their lingerie I go with Cleo, Billy with Jess and Paul with Emma. Were all getting our knobs polished by the best of em and its sexy AF to see the other nympho _ workin their dick mates. We then switch off with Jess on me, Cleo on Paul and Emma on Billys willy. Emma then comes around to me, Cleo to Billy and Jess to Paul. The three tarts get a lil handsy and mouth on each other to get us all riled up and ready to fuck. Jess lies back on the sofa and Cleo feasts on her pink while Emma tastes Cleos cunt.
After some more pussy eatin, Cleo rides on top of me with hella energy while Jess rides Billy and Paul jams Emma from behind. Jess then goes to Paul while Emma rides the shit outta me and Cleo rides Billy. Once Jess comes over to ride me I can feel her pussy muscles grip onto my log and it feels fucking incredible. Tons of hot fuckin goin all round as I ram Jess from behind and Willy does the same with Emma. But this time, the two birds are next to each other and get some lezzie kissin in an stuff. Jess goes back to suckin on Willy while Emma blows Paul and Cleo blows me. Billy takes Jess by themselves on the leather sofa while Paul and I doggy fuck Cleo and Emma. Both their heads are together so they tongue each other like long lost lovers. Billy gets Jess to cum by fuckin the shit outta her split peach.

Paul and I switch off on our horndog bird mates while Billy continues to hammer the fuck outta Jess. Jess then rides Billy while you can hear how hard Im fuckin Emma by my groin slappin against her ass. Emma then joins me for a ride while Paul is busy samplin Cleos juicy cunt. Emma cant get enough of Billys bone and he again destroys her pink from on top. Cleo and Emma make it their duty to get me to cum. Mission accomplished as I shoot my seed on their tits. While Billy again punishes Jess in mish Emma licks up my cream from Cleos tits. Cleo then returns the favor before they tongue French style. Billy tastes Jesss twat one last time and this bomb ass orgy came to a perfect end
Model:
Filthy Emma, Sexy Cleo
Studio:
Lukehardyxxx.com
Info:
File Name : sixwayswingers.mp4
File Size : 887.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sixwayswingers.mp4 - 887.6 MB