Old 10-05-2021, 02:10 AM #33606
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Human Toilet Paper 6: Clean My Caviar

- Human Toilet Paper 6: Clean My Caviar

Description:
Princess Aryal can orgasm from analingus, and takes full advantage during Her slaves Ass training. He is of course securely bound on his back, as She walks in and spreads Her sweet cheeks W-I-D-E apart, in order to plant Her delicate, delicious rosebud directly onto his sewer mouth, to ensure that his tongue can get into the deepest regions of Her sweet anal passage.
She verbally abuses him while She puts all of Her weight onto the slaves face, so Her anal mouth is literally sealed to his mouth. She explains that this is a slaves french kiss but is interrupted by an urgent need to go to the bathroom the slaves licking has stimulated the Princess bowels.
She leaves and is gone a while, but returns without having bothered to use paper toilet paper. Its far too rough for the Princess sensitive, royal posterior. If nothing else, THIS IS WHAT A SLAVE IS FOR. She shows him what hes having for lunch-spreading Her filthy anus wide to expose the Princess Caviar, that awaits him. She explains that his punishment will be 100 strokes of the cane if he doesnt eat his dinner. He begs and pleads, but She yanks his leash hard, forcing his face into Her beautiful, but filthy ass. He is forced to lick, suck, tongue fuck and kiss Her anus until it there is not trace anywhere and he begs Her to stop and that it is clean. But a white glove test with a tissue yields a yellow stain, which means 100 cane strokes for the poor loser. This is a hard one, and is all about the ASS.
Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos
Model:
kinkpeek
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : HTP-6-Clean-My-Caviar-1.mp4
File Size : 1080.92 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:00
Video : AVC, 18.7 Mb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream