Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default 50plusmilfs.com- Charli s toy show

50plusmilfs.com- Charli_s toy show

Description:
Charli_s toy show
When this video opens, Charli Adams is standing in a bedroom. The 56-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Idaho is wearing a short, tight, red dress that shows a lot of cleavage her tits are DDD-cups, and they_re on display. Nice of you to join me, she says in her soft, sultry, sexy voice. This woman would be great at phone sex. I thought maybe we could talk for a while. Talk? I_m new at this, so forgive me if I seem a little like I don_t know what I_m doing, she says. But you guys will be patient with me, won_t you? Sure. Now get your tits out Ooops. Sorry about that. Do you like my dress? I_ve been told I look good in red. Goes with my blond hair. Matches my big tits, don_t you think? If you were in the room with me right now, what would you do with me? Well, we_ve got our cocks out, so that_s a start. The camera zooms in for a tour of Charli_s luscious body. Nice tits. Nice ass. Nice legs. Then Charli takes out a few toys: a small one and a big one. She lies back and rubs the big toy against her big clit. I have a very tight pussy, she says. I don_t know if I can take a big cock. Do you want me to try? I don_t know if I can get it in. SPOILER ALERT Charli does get that big toy deep inside her pussy. She fucks herself with it until she cums. Clearly, Charli has come a long way from her life as a Mormon wife married to a guy who was wound a bit too tight. I was very conservative, Charli said. I didn_t know anything other than the way I was raised. Missionary position. Sex maybe once a week. Every husband I had was the same way. Nothing out of the norm. They didn_t try anything, and it was frustrating to me because I just knew, _There_s gotta be more to this._ There_s a lot more to Charli, and here she is.
Model:
Charli Adams
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CharliAdams_35509_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 995.71 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:09
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 108 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: