Old 08-18-2020, 10:55 AM #23895
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- Yes, Daddy? Giant Pile Of Poo

Scatshop.com- Yes, Daddy? Giant Pile Of Poo

Description:
This video is only a Taboo Role-Play Step-Daddy video. I wear my lovely and sexy at same time Yes, Daddy? labelled silky brief on. I wanna tease you Daddy so you can enjoy this naughty kinda dirty fun just relax. You cant even touch me just visualize every dirty fantasy of yours. Shall I leave my panty on or remove it? Your choice Daddy. I spread my pussy in doggy and you wanna hear me queefing then I do it for you. But its just silence cause I feel need to poo and afraid I push it out easily what we wouldnt like Daddy right? I suck on my dildo and ask you How badly you wanna see me pooping front of you? And you even asking me fucking my hole while you watch me? Wow thats the surprise Daddy how nasty you can be. But Im a good girl and penetration a dildo hardly to my tight asshole and cant hold my poo. So much pain to try fucking myself with poo in so I lift legs up to push out my stinky giant pile of shit. Moaning of pleasure and pain at same time. Then I keep fucking my butt as you asked me for. I didnt know you wanna watch me fucking myself after a huge shit like this but telling you once again you cant touch me at all only Im filling up your fantasy thats it. I keep fucking my ass with legs up view and you can admire my panty hanging on my legs in the entire video. Fucking myself front of you then knee on doggy and gaping, stretching myself. Do you wanna hear me farting? Really? So my farts will help you to cum right? I release some of nasty and loud farts to help you out(shoot my camera as well with poo) You can come but never can touch me dont ask it again. I say goodbye with a loud , wet farts. So how much fun you had Daddy?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2051.mp4
File Size : 1437.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:49
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: