Old 01-17-2020, 05:02 PM #16306
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Peteuse’s Fart & Shart - - scatshop

Peteuse’s Fart & Shart - - scatshop

13min 40 sec
640×480 resolution. (Unable to upload HD version where I am currently staying, sorry!)
Another custom I was given permission to resell, this will be the last until Christmas-time 2018. I’ll make it a yearly tradition to post a new video around the holidays every year. Other than that, I only do customs these days!
Lots of wet-sounding jean farts! One wet and watery ‘shart’ scene only (more like liquid runs), and only a slight stain on my jeans before that. Teasing and sexy and fun vibe. I had eaten some nasty-ass 7-11 franks and cheese toasties the night before, 3 of them in all for another custom I did (toilet one) LOL. Contact me if you’d like that one too! Anyway, those toasties made some HORRIFIC farts :OP
Here is the scenario I was asked to remake:
‘This time we can film in your kitchen or your room again. I was wanting to title it “Farting till Sharting” I would like for you to wear the blue pocketless jeans you wore in my first custom that you did for me. I would like it to be in a very sexy and flirty tone again. this time you invite me over to relax and watch a movie, we decided to have a little fun and you turn and look at me and say ” You know what I want to do? I want to fart for you again.” you explain that You cant help yourself when we hang out and that you want to have a more fun and extreme experience and of course I agree 🙂
You start waving your ass side to side in front of my face and blast a huge fart. You simply look back at me and smile. You then tell me that you have been having runny stools all day and that I may receive some extra gifts. I happy accept and you tell me that if you shart that you are going to keep going 🙂
As you continue farting more, the more the wet stain on your jeans is present after about halfway in the clip you offer to change into another special pair of jeans.’
Models:

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile