View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 10:34 AM #1127
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

I am so desperate to be a cheerleader! I want to be one so bad! I think that I would make the perfect cheerleader and Ive worked so so hard to be the best I can be! I know that I dont have much of a chance of making the squad but I am willing to do ANYTHING!
I start my routine. My moves are awful but I have such a short cheer outfit on. My pussy keeps popping out and I forgot to wear a bra! My big boobs flop all over as I jump and dance! I give it my all because I am so desperate to be a cheerleader! Finally my routine is done. I know I didnt do very good so I start to beg the coach to let me on the team! I swear Ill do anything!
My coach tell me he wants me to drink my piss. I am shocked and embarrassed but I know I will do anything to get to be a cheerleader! I grab a cup and piss in it! I look at my fresh warm pee and take a nice big drink! Like this coach!? You want me to drink my piss like this!?”
Then he tells me he wants to see me shit for him. I dont really want to but I know how bad I want to be a cheerleader so I squat down and push out some nice juicy turds for my coach! My turds look so good! I want to make my coach happy so I sniff my poop and lick my poop! I even put some shit in my mouth and chew it all up! Anything to be a cheerleader!
So coach? What to do you think!?
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile