Notices

Old 06-23-2020, 11:42 AM #541
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- TS Angels-Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont

Shemax.com- TS Angels-Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont

Description:
When it comes to having one incredibly hot shemale orgy, you wont find sexier t-girls to get down and dirty then these four horny babes. Joy, Nicolly, Patricia and Walkiria are all gorgeous and they love to get together and share in some sizzling shecock sucking and fucking hardcore style action. They take turns sucking shemeat until they are all throbbing hard. Then its time to take turns pounding each others tight puckered assholes until they cover one lucky t-girl with loads of hot and sticky jizz.
Model:
Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 30-tsangels-hdv.wmv
File Size : 782.65 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:50
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:30-tsangels-pichi.zip - 140.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30-tsangels-hdv.wmv - 782.6 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 12:18 PM #542
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Black Dick Suck & Jerk-Asia

Shemax.com- Black Dick Suck & Jerk-Asia

Description:
Dont let the name fool you into thinking this super sexy mocha skinned beauty has a small dick. Nothing could be further from the truth for this slim big bootied shebabe. She came to the shoot in her short jean jacket, bright white T-shirt and skin tight faded jeans that accentuate every curve of her phat ass. Pulling off her jacket and pants down she reveals her large meaty cock, balls and shaven pubes. Laying back and spreading her thighs her big dink swells to its full 10 inch length and thick girth. She then strips out of her top so we can see her sweet suckable hormone boobs with their large pink areola. As she sits and jerks we are amazed to see her giant cock grow at least another inch in length and then she calls for a hard dick to suck. She tears of the darker dudes clothes and devours his dick in her wet mouth. Our boy quickly cums on her pointy tits and then she jerks her giant junk to the same creamy white conclusion.

Photographers comments: She was fun to work with and was able to pose herself very well. You can see that she thought about doing this shoot. She is very proud of her big long cock and her all natural body including her perky tits. She is flexible and will be the woman you desire. She can turn on her domme side or submissive if that`s what you desire.
Model:
Asia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 56-blackdicksuckjerk-hdv.wmv
File Size : 479.22 MB
Duration : 00:14:25
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 241 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:56-blackdicksuckjerk-pichi.zip - 67.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:56-blackdicksuckjerk-hdv.wmv - 479.2 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 12:45 PM #543
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Wham May Thank You Bam-May

Shemax.com- Wham May Thank You Bam-May

Description:
May is one of those ladyboys with a perfect girl body in every way except that she also has a big cock. I dont notice this bonus when she walked in wearing her cute stripe dress with sheer black stockings. But when she sits on the bed you can she isnt wearing any panties as she shows her large meaty cock, balls and trimmed pubes. She then pulls the straps of her dress aside and out pop her perfect tits with their large pointy nipples. From behind her ball sack is so large it looks like milk udders dangling below her sweet A-hole. With dress off her bod is a site to behold along with her beautiful face and long wavey black hair. She has fun stroking her dick hard and letting us see her spectacular body and tits from every angle. She then gets a little help from her friend Bam who offers her own naked penis as motivation for Mays stroking. May really jerks her dink violently to get it to squirt some clear cum on the white towel.

May showed up with her friend Bam which we shot right after. Bam took control of the camcorder which looks sexy in her hands while buck naked. I think May has some of the nicest tits I have ever seen. Not only are they the perfect shape but I just love the large pink areola. I also love girls like this with large saggy balls. They look great flopping around as she pounds on her penis.
Model:
May
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 113-whammaythankyoubam-hdv.wmv
File Size : 435.35 MB
Duration : 00:14:22

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:113-whammaythankyoubam-pichi.zip - 30.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:113-whammaythankyoubam-hdv.wmv - 435.4 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 12:55 PM #544
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick-Gobee

Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick-Gobee

Description:
**Extreme Hairy Ass Warning**

If you are at all adverse to girls with extremely hairy asses, balls and huge dicks then we suggest that click the back button now. Then again if you are a fan of extreme ladyboy hirsutism then hold on to your toupees because here is your furry dream girl. We thought First was the queen of the hairy asses but Gobee has a thick black curly bush stretching from her scarred abdomen around her giant fat cock and huge ball sack towards and encircling her sweet pink asshole and only thins out after spreading over most of her ass. Gobee is a dirty girl and decided she needed a shower to start the shoot. This chick really has a phenomenal body with perfect tits, a slim waist and a huge fat cock all of which is covered in creamy brown skin. Just being in the shower makes her hard as she gently washes her hairy dick and balls. After a quick towel off she is ready to stretch out on the bed and you cant help but stare at her ferocious forest dwelling dragon dick. Even guys who are repulsed by her bountiful bush must appreciate the magnificence of her enormous slight curving shepole that is as thick as her forearm. She is a horny girl who was begging me to fuck her in her hairy hole the anticipation of which causes her plump pink cock head to ooze precum. She wanted to see my cock which came out hard and similarly lubed which she used to moisten her nipples. As our swords met I was pleased to see I had a good inch on her as it is intimidating when a girl half your weight has a bigger dick. It was time then to lube up her pink butt hole which is hairier than most pussies. In doggy style we worked my big dink into her love tunnel but she said she wanted to feel me deep inside her. So I lay down and she sat on my cock as she stroked her great girl wiener until it squirted a hot jet of milky cum on to my stomach.

We ended the session with her stripping from her tight blue jeans and sexy white corset.

I hate to say but Gobee is looking a little worse for wear compared to when I saw her on other sites where she was a few years younger. She currently has a bit of an unkempt look with her unshaven body and pimply face. It was very late when I was strolling up Soi 6 towards High Boss which was closed at the time. There was close to a dozen girls around looking desperately for customers in between ducking down the alleys in fear of police when ever they saw headlights coming up the Soi. I noticed Gobee right away but I had not met her in person before this night and actually did not recognize her at first. There were certainly a lot prettier girls around but there is something about Gobee that just oozes sex. When we spoke we had an instant connection and about a minute in I said hey, you are Gobee" which she replied I go with you before?". I said no, that I had seen her on the internet and despite her current somewhat dishevelled appearance my memory of her enormous dick sealed the deal. We were off to the room and in the light I could see how different her acne covered face looked which I know is a side effect of the hormones that make their bodies so feminine. Plus her current unusual hairstyle which looks almost like dread locks was pulled back making her head and face appear disproportionately large on her small body. If this gave me misgivings, these where quickly forgotten when she bared her gorgeous tits which also revealed the horrible abdominal scar which of course was caused by motorbike accident. Down to her panties when she turns around to shower cute little bum we are given a hint of the monster cock and mass of pubes lying beneath. When she hikes her underwear up her butt crack we see her cheeks are covered in dark curls and that this small piece of cloth cannot contain her large balls which spill out one side. When she finally removes these we can see that her soft dick is longer and fatter than some girls are hard and doubles in length after she turns and stretches her cheeks to show us her hairy boy pussy. Her dink grows more but is not fully hard as she sits and plays with it while having a suck of my dick. We finish with a rear view of her great furry ass and butt hole with her big meaty balls hanging below.
Model:
Gobee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 698.84 MB
Duration : 00:23:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-pichi.zip - 22.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv - 698.8 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 01:29 PM #545
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Look Same Eat-Rin

Shemax.com- Look Same Eat-Rin

Description:
Rin is a super feminine young girl from Bangkok who bears a striking resemblance to the popular Eat from episode 40. She came to us just at twilight so we could not resist a few pics on the balcony. Despite needing some braces she has a nice smile when she chooses to flash it. Her dark mascara, nose piercing and black frilly bodice gives away that she is a bit of a dominant girl but she confirms her femininity when she removes her top to reveal her girlish figure which is enhanced by her large new boobs. These are still tender, she tells us, so she takes care in removing her bra and we see that there is still some bruising around her small nipples. She teases us with the curtain before showing the rest of her naked body but we can see glimpses of her still soft cock and black trimmed pubes. She takes her time getting hard and when she does we see that while she does not quite measure up to Eat, she still has a nice fat veiny shedick which she slowly works to a milking cum.

I have a ladyboy friend who works at one of the Nana bars and I ask her to take pictures of girls who she runs into before and after work. I show all these pictures in the forum and you can let me know which girls you want me to feature next. Rin was one of these girls and she is a freelancer who walks around the Sukumvit Road at Soi 3. Earlier in the day of the shoot I asked my friend who she had lined up for that night and she said that girl, look same Eat, you remember?". I didnt but I played along and sure enough Rin showed up a few hours later and indeed looks a lot like Eat. Another ladyboy lover friend of mine has a theory that there are several ladyboy molds, which are good molds, but a lot of ladyboys look alike. Once you are around a few years you will swear you will have been with a certain girl before only to find that you have confused her with a lookalike that you took home previously. This is further confused by the small pool of repeating names of the girls as well as their own apparent need to constantly change their looks.
Model:
Rin
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 62-looksameeat-hdv.wmv
File Size : 494.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:42

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:62-looksameeat-pichi.zip - 62.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:62-looksameeat-hdv.wmv - 494.4 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 02:20 PM #546
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Eye on the Balls-Eye

Shemax.com- Eye on the Balls-Eye

Description:
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think Eye would be attractive to most men. She has a pretty face on her almost too large head which suits the two giant hoop earrings she is wearing. These are mostly obscured by her big hair which is wild looking with its streaked and wavy ringlets. At the time of the shoot is was fashionable for the girls to get ribbons braided in when they got their hair done which explains the few blue streaks that you see. This girl shows she knows how to pose as she teases the viewer while she slowly removes her skin tight flowery dress. The first thing you see are two of the most perfectly shaped tits you have ever laid eyes on. Further down she reveals her ripped torso where your eyes are drawn to the dangling belly button jewel. From the side you can see all of her ribs under those luscious tits and above her super sexy slim waist. As if this wasnt enough to stiffen your cock she turns to show us her beautiful ass crack which is filled with an eye popping thong and topped by an ass-fucking eye-candy tattoo. You also get a glimpse of probably the worst Mickey Mouse tattoo I have ever seen on the back of her left shoulder. When she turns back you see that the front of the lacy yellow thong is so low on her hard flat abdomen that it makes your crotch ache with desire. Before showing us the surprise inside, she displays her perfect hard body from countless angles. She continues to torment us by gently tugging at the tiny garment covering the only thing masculine about her. When she finally ends our suffering and shows us her soft shecock we can tell by how shrivelled it is that it will not stay small. Her expert touch makes it instantly hard a she sits down for a good long stroke. All this has caused her to work up quite a thirst so we next see her sipping on some chocolate milk which she decides would look nice being squirted on her tits and dribbling down her midsection to her cock making it sticking and wet. As before she is not content to stay in the same position and stands to show us the mess she has made and some close-ups of her succulent dick. Next we get a view of her shapely ass and her lickable brown eye before it too gets doused with the creamy solution of the same color. Around she comes again and slowly lowers herself into the puddle created and her one eyed tranny snake winks away at us as she pumps it. We see her get another shot of Ovaltine to help lube the works as she continues to stroke her she-meat. We go cockeyed when the long awaited climax finally comes which continues to glisten as she smears it into the black leather of the chair with her still hard lady tool.

I met Eye at Cascade Bar and she was a standout in a sea of about 40 girls on a very slow night. I walked in, sat down and was as usual immediately joined by two girls on either side and surrounded in front by a semi circle of about six girls all gesturing and mouthing I go with you". Up on stage were another 25 or so in bikinis on the three tiered dance floor most of which would make similar hand signals if they noticed I was looking at them. The half circle melted away when I ordered drinks for me and the two who had sat down. Eye was one of these girls and she quickly made an impression on me with her untamed hair and almost perfect body covered only by a tiny red bikini. Of course both girls wanted me to go to the short time rooms but I explained that I had places to go that evening and was looking for a girl to work with the next day. Eye was my first choice and she volunteered her phone number without hesitation. Not wanting to disappoint any other girls I finished my drink and got out of there to the catcalls of the really desperate ones. If you are looking for tips on visiting the ladyboy bars then see the travel guide and forum where I describe my experiences at Cascade and the other Nana bars.
Model:
Eye
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 42-eyeontheballs-hdv.wmv
File Size : 548.04 MB
Duration : 00:18:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:42-eyeontheballs-pichi.zip - 108.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:42-eyeontheballs-hdv.wmv - 548.0 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 02:34 PM #547
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Strawberry Sperm Cream-Bia Bastos

Shemax.com- Strawberry Sperm Cream-Bia Bastos

Description:
Definitely delicious, Bia in her red and silky lingerie is a treat for the eyes. She lies on the bed enjoying a juicy bowl of strawberries licking and sucking on the succulent fruit. And as if watching her lips wrapped around those berries isnt enough to get you hot, Bia playfully strips out of her silky garments showing her ass off in the doggy style position before getting her shecock plump and hard. Then she is squirting her jizz onto her bowl of strawberries to add her own cream topping.
Model:
Bia Bastos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 115-strawberryspermcream-hdv.wmv
File Size : 475.9 MB
Duration : 00:15:42

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:115-strawberryspermcream-pichi.zip - 54.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:115-strawberryspermcream-hdv.wmv - 475.9 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 02:52 PM #548
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- San Miguel Pale Pilsen-Mig

Shemax.com- San Miguel Pale Pilsen-Mig

Description:
On hot Pattaya nights there is nothing better than a nice cold beer and a hot young ladyboy. Miguel or Mig for short is a gorgeous blond big cocked and titted babe that will quench at least one of your body`s thirsts. The first thing you drink in when you see Mig is her large and extraordinarily beautiful face with large fluttering eyes, a cute nose and a small pouty mouth. If ladyboys were beers most would be in the dark lager variety while Mig would be an unusually Pale Ale with her creamy white skin which with her other feminine western features makes it hard to believe she is Asian let alone a man. Half naked the stein is definitely half full when she opens her top and out pour two perfectly formed tits that cry out to be sucked and titty fucked. Her naked belly with its button piercing shows she is the full bodied flavor of ladyboys. Some Ales are Blond she confirms she is natural when she gives us a taste of what`s in her pants by showing the top of her pubes. When she finally removes her small bottoms we see she has a king can for a cock. Her small waiting mouth is a tight fit for my cock which she slurps and works with her little pink also pierced tongue while she jerks her big shedink. When it`s time to cum she grabs her purse as if to go but instead uses it to catch her big dripping clear load.

When I asked her name she said \Miguel, like the beer name\ which I shortened and demasculinized to Mig. San Miguel Pale Pilsen is actually a Philippino beer but is one of the only half dozen or so that are sold in Thailand. Unlike in the west there is very few foreign beers available with the other notable exception being Heineken. I am not sure why this is but I would guess it has something to do with government licensing or probably more accurately payoffs. Singha is the supposedly premium Thai beer, if you go by price, and then there is Tiger, Chang and Leo which get progressively cheaper. In 7-11`s, which are everywhere, a single Heinekin or Singha will currently run you about 40 Baht ($1.30) while the others are closer to $1. I bought a 24 of Chang beer at Big C grocery store recently and it was 439 Baht or 18.3 Baht ($.57) each; about half as in 7-11. Beer in the ladyboy bars are 120 Baht regardless of the brand so I always get Singha or Heineken. Some other bars or restaurants may give you a 10-20 Baht break on the cheaper beers.
Model:
Mig
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 57-sanmiguelpalepilsen-hdv.wmv
File Size : 533.47 MB
Duration : 00:17:36

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:57-sanmiguelpalepilsen-pichi.zip - 20.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:57-sanmiguelpalepilsen-hdv.wmv - 533.5 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 04:18 PM #549
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Legally Blonde-Raquel Rodrigues

Shemax.com- Legally Blonde-Raquel Rodrigues

Description:
Who says you shouldnt mix business with pleasure? When things get slow at work for Raquel Rodrigues, she knows exactly how to brighten up her day. This long haired blonde shemale babe just slips out of her little black dress and teases her big boobs until the nipples are diamond hard. Then she slides her panties down her long legs setting her juicy shemeat free before wrapping a hand around the shaft and stroking herself happy. Raquel keeps tugging until her cum squirts onto her tummy and she sighs in pure satisfaction.
Model:
Raquel Rodrigues
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 142-legallyblonde-hdv.wmv
File Size : 596.57 MB
Duration : 00:17:37
Audio : WMA, 350 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:142-legallyblonde-pichi.zip - 55.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:142-legallyblonde-hdv.wmv - 596.6 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 04:45 PM #550
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Santa s Big SheCock Helper-Alexia Firenze

Shemax.com- Santa_s Big SheCock Helper-Alexia Firenze

Description:
All I want for Christmas is Alexia Firenze! Wouldnt you just love getting up on Christmas morning to see this gorgeous shemale all wrapped up in red and see her slip out of her gift wrapping? This gorgeous t-girl is super sexy in her Santa style lingerie, Santa cap and black boots. When she strips out of her jolly red suit and shows off that tight ass and long, thick shecock Alexia definitely brightens up the holidays and adds some of her creamy jizz to help deck the halls.
Model:
Alexia Firenze
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 140-santasbigshecockhelper-hdv.wmv
File Size : 573.82 MB
Duration : 00:18:35
Audio : WMA, 368 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: