Old 06-17-2019, 07:26 AM #21
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Carolina Sweets has heard all about how the German visitor Steve Holmes has a huge cock as he had been banging her best friend's sister in Germany. Now, Carolina wants a taste of that euro wand. Coming straight out and saying I want to see that cock she lures Steve to her bedroom and is astounded at just how big it is. She immediately is slurping and sucking on that big massive penis. It's so good! Steve tosses the young girl around munching between her sweet little muffin and sliding his massive tool balls deep. She is having the time of her life as the German invader pounds her nether region in position after position and soon finds within himself to reward her with a faceful of molten baby batter.
Models: Carolina Sweets, Steve Holmes

Duration: 38 min 46 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 4.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 07:46 AM #22
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Casey Calvert submits to James Deen and offers her ass for him to fuck! This good girl does whatever he says. Casey gets pounded in the ass from James' hard cock and loves every second of it. When James wants to cum, he tells Casey to choke herself and gives her a facial finish!
Models: Casey Calvert, James Deen

Duration: 28 min 52 s
Size: 3.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 08:14 AM #23
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

India Summer meets her stepdaughter Sabina Rouge for the first time. Sabina is standing there, looking naturally sultry. Her eyes have an entrancing quality that seems to call to India. India's eyes can't help but to trail over her body. India licks her lips, looking aroused and conflicted as Sabina crooks her finger in a 'come hither' gesture while still piercing her with that look. Sabina leads India into her bedroom. As time goes by and India goes into Sabina's bedroom over and over again, India reflects on how everything happened:'When I first met Robert, my future husband, I thought we'd be the perfect couple... until I met his daughter, Sabina, who would become my future step-daughter. Even though she's only 18, she has all the charms of a more experienced woman. Even though I'm straight, I keep falling into bed with her... over and over and over... She has a look that I can't resist, but I have to! We can't keep going on like this!'Later, India, now dressed in a robe but a bit dishevelled from sex, is on the phone with her husband, saying that she hopes he's enjoying his day at work. Oh, no, everything is all right -- she's just calling because she misses him. She makes some small talk, then hesitantly says, in a quieter voice, that she needs to talk to him about Sabina when he comes home... It's just that--But India stops talking when she spots Sabina standing in the doorway with her arms folded and her eyebrows raised in a questioning manner. She's also wearing a robe and still looking a bit dishevelled from sex, too. India gives a sheepish smile then hurriedly tells her husband she has to go and that they'll talk more later. She hangs up then puts on a fake smile, greeting Sabina. Sabina curiously asks what that phone call was about? India says that it was nothing...Sabina is suspicious of her step-mother and demands to know what she's hiding. India admits that she was going to tell Sabina's dad that they're fooling around together, adding that she used to be straight until she met Sabina, but that this has to stop -- she doesn't want to cheat on her husband anymore.Sabina says that she knows India wants this -- wants her -- so why should she deny herself. Does India want to go down on her again? India says that she does, once again entranced by Sabina. Sabina then grins and begins walking backwards, crooking her finger to encourage India to follow her into the bedroom, which she slowly but gladly does. Sabina lies down on the bed as India begins to softly lick her clit.Sabina's got that look that India can't resist, so why even try?Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, IggyEgo!
Models: India Summer, Sabina Rouge

Duration: 30 min 6 s
Size: 3.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 08:21 AM #24
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

SWAPPING DAUGHTERS: THE OTHER FAMILYPARENTS SWAP DAUGHTERS TO USE NEW DAUGHTER FOR SEXScene opens on a young girl, Becky (Maya Kendrick), who sits in the back of a car. She looks excited and anxious to get out of the car. The car pulls up to a flawless suburban home with a perfectly manicured lawn. Outside, three people stand. These are the members of the Darling family: husband Doug (Mr. Pete), wife Doris (Dee Williams) and son Davey (Seth Gamble). Becky smiles when she sees them. The three stand in a perfectly straight line and have the same exaggeratingly welcoming smile on their faces. They wave in unison and are all dressed in similarly preppy fashion with matching colored clothing. As the car pulls into the driveway, Becky notices the odd way they're waving and her smile falters for a second as she regards them skeptically. But she seems to push her worries aside immediately and regains her smile. The car pulls to a stop. Becky thanks the driver and hops out excitedly. She must be Becky!, Doug says enthusiastically. Yes, Becky confirms. Doug introduces himself and presents his wife and son. Doug asks Davey to get Becky's bags from the car. Davey goes to get the bags.Welcome to Canada, they are so happy to have her here!, Doris says brightly. Becky says that she's happy to be here for her cultural exchange, and it's not nearly as cold as her parents said it would be. Yes, people tend to exaggerate about the climate here, says Doug. 'We don't all live in igloos you know!' Doug adds with a laugh. Why doesn't he take Becky's bags upstairs and show her her new room?, Doug suggests to Davey. She arrived just in time for dinner, Doris says. Dinner is every night at six o'clock SHARP, Doug says firmly. 'And no matter what we are doing, we ALWAYS come home for family dinner at six. NO. EXCEPTIONS.' Doris says, with an oddly insistent edge. She'll see that there are many...family rules, but these rules just make them closer as a family, Doris says. 'Isn't that right sweetie?' she asks Davey. Yes Mother!, Davey answers energetically. Becky catches that and laughs nervously. Well, they'd better get Becky's bags upstairs, dinner will be on the table soon!, Doris says. They'll take care of paying for the cab while Davey takes care of Becky, Doug adds. As Davey walks Becky up the driveway into the house, they chat. Um... is everything as...strict as they just made it sound?, she asks with a nervous chuckle. Yeah, Mom and Dad just like things done a certain...way, Davey says. She'll get used to it, he adds. He thought it was a little weird at first too, he says. He was 15 when his dad married Doris, but it's been four years now and he's totally used to all their little rules, he adds. 'And trust me, once you get used to them, you'll LOVE it here. I know I do,' he says with a chuckle, as his eyes look Becky's body up and down. Becky laughs nervously. Cut to the dinner table, where the four sit with their meals in front of them. The three Darlings, virtually in unison, fold their napkins and place them onto their laps. Becky looks on, a quizzical expression on her face, but a moment later, follows along, placing her own napkin on her lap. So Davey showed her her new room?, Doug asks. Yes, it's great!, Becky says happily. Before they can continue their conversation, Doris lightly taps her glass with her fork, getting everyone's attention. It's time to say grace!, Doris announces with a smile. The three Darlings join hands, but Becky hesitates. Is there a problem dear?, Doris asks. Um, no, she just...isn't used to saying grace, Becky says, smiling awkwardly. Well, in this family, they give thanks before every meal, because in life, there is so MUCH to be thankful for, Doug says earnestly. And since Becky's a part of this family now, it's important that she takes part in this, Doug adds, again offering his hand for Becky to take. Becky smiles nervously and takes Doug's hand and with her other, grasps Davey's outstretched hand. Doug begins by saying that they are thankful for the meal that they are about to receive, they are thankful for their health, and...they are very thankful for Becky, the newest member of their family. When he says 'newest member of their family', all three Darlings turn their heads to look at Becky with unblinking grins. Just as when he married Doris and she became Davey's mother, they have formed a new family, Doug continues. 'We are thankful to be blessed with this young woman, who will be taking part in all of our...family traditions,' Doug adds. As Doug is saying this, Davey's fingers begin to rub Becky's palm. Feeling this, her eyes open with mild surprise. She looks at Davey, who stares at her. He slowly licks his lips.She subtly tries to take her hand out from his but Davey grips her hand harder, preventing her from pulling away. Becky looks towards Doug, who stares back at her with a blank smile. To Becky's growing alarm, Doug licks his lips. Becky looks toward Doris, who is also staring at her and licking her lips hungrily. She looks around in disbelief at the three of them as they stare back at her.CUT TO TITLEThey begin to eat. Soon, there is a buzzing sound under the table, coming from where Becky is sitting. She takes her cell phone from her pocket, apologizing. 'Davey, didn't you tell Becky about our cell phone rule?' asks Doris, staring angrily at Davey. No Mother, he didn't, he says, hanging his head in shame. Doris turns to Becky, her fury replaced by a manufactured smile and an artificial sweetness. 'Dear, we don't allow cell phones or any other gadgets like that in this house. We don't even own a television or a computer actually. Those kinds of things are nothing but...distractions. And we don't want ANYTHING distracting us from each other, because family...comes first, isn't that right gang?' Doris says, smiling her sickly sweet grin. The Darlings all smile back at her and say that's right.Oh um ok, well, she'll put her phone away then, Becky says. Oh no dear, she'll have to give her phone to Doug for safekeeping, Doris says with a smile. Becky hesitates. They really want her to give her phone to them?, she asks incredulously. Oh yes, Doris says with a smile. It's for the best, adds Davey with the same smile. But what about emergencies?, Becky asks softly, clearly becoming weirded out. 'Well, aren't you going to be spending all your time with us?' Doris asks. Yes, she sure is, and they'll make sure that NOTHING bad happens to her, Doug adds, putting out his hand for her phone. Becky hesitates for a moment longer and finally, slowly puts her phone into Doug's hand.Cut to a few days later. The family is in the living room, enjoying a game of charades. The family plays a few rounds. When it is Becky's turn to act out, she acts out the phrase 'rowboat' successfully. The family congratulates her. Despite the weirdness of the first night's dinner, this wholesome family game seems to be helping Becky relax. Next, it is Davey's turn to act out the clue. He looks at the slip of paper and seeing what it is, smiles mischievously. He gets up in front of the couch, and the family watches him. He begins to squeeze imaginary breasts, staring at Becky as he does so. Becky shifts uncomfortably, looking away. Davey's parents don't see anything sexual about it at all and eventually, Doris guesses 'arthritis' enthusiastically, seemingly interpreting his squeezing motion as him stretching his arthritic hands. That turns out to be the correct answer and the Darlings cheer. Can he PLEASE go again?, Davey asks with a smirk. That was too easy and he wants a real challenge with a harder clue, he adds. Well, they ARE just playing for fun and aren't even keeping score, so she doesn't see why not, Doris says. Super!, Davey says, choosing another slip of paper. He thinks for a second and begins to mime what can only be licking a pussy, flicking his tongue obscenely in the air as he spreads an imaginary pussy with two fingers of each hand. Again, he stares at Becky as he does it. She is getting increasingly uncomfortable and looks to Doug and Doris for assistance. But they are really into the game, still seemingly not noticing the sexual nature of Davey's actions, and don't even look at Becky. Oh wait, he knows this one, he does this ALL the time, Doug says before guessing 'licking an envelope.' The Darlings again celebrate the correct answer while Becky looks on, outwardly disturbed now. After a moment, Davey again pleads with his parents to let him go one more time. Doug is unsure, he tells Davey he should let other people have a turn, but Davey almost begs him and he finally relents. But this is the LAST time, Doug adds firmly. For sure Dad!, Davey says and grabs another slip of paper. He grins and thinks for a moment. He begins to thrust his hips as if he's fucking. He then mimes a slap, as if he's slapping the ass of the person that he's fucking. Again, he stares at Becky, grinning a lustful grin. Becky looks again at Doug and Doris for help, but they don't pay attention to her. They are just happily guessing, playing the game. This is too much for Becky now. 'Um HELLO?!, don't you see what he's doing?!' she asks Doug and Doris incredulously. Davey stops his actions. What does she mean?, Doug asks Becky. 'He's...he's acting out...you know...sexual things...and...and staring at me,' Becky says. Dear, he's CLEARLY riding a horse, Doug says patiently. Isn't that right Davey?, Doug asks his son. That's EXACTLY right!, Davey says indignantly.Oh come on, they can't SERIOUSLY believe that!?, Becky says to Doug and Doris. Well, if that IS what happened, it's certainly no cause for fighting, Doris says. 'He just got a little carried away is all, and you can hardly blame him. He's a competitive boy, that one!' Doris adds with a little laugh. Oh what does it matter anyway, Mom?!, Davey asks. She's going to find out soon enough what's REALLY going on,' Davey adds, a mean-spirited smile on his face. 'David Darling, don't you say ANOTHER WORD. Go to your room, young man,' Doug says instantly. Davey huffs off.Becky is puzzled and feeling very uncomfortable. Um, what was Davey talking about when he said 'what's really going on'?, Becky asks cautiously. Oh nothing Becky, she knows how boys his age like to joke around, Doug plays it off. Is he sure about that?, it didn't really seem like a joke, Becky probes skeptically. Doug and Doris exchange a conspiratorial glance between them. Becky sees this glance. 'Please, just tell me, you're freaking me out,' she says. Well, they were going to wait until she was fully settled in to tell her, but now Davey's gone and spoiled that, so they may as well explain, Doris says. Is she sure Becky can handle it?, Doug asks Doris. 'Well, I guess we're just going to have to have a little faith in her', Doris says, running a hand through Becky's hair. Becky recoils slightly. This is starting to scare her, can they just tell her what's going on?!, Becky pleads.Okay honey, she'll do her best to explain it, Doris begins. Well, her husband, like many men, like many...fathers, has certain...urges, certain...proclivities, Doris continues. And as part of dealing with these urges, Doris and Doug are members of an online group, a...support group of sorts, where other fathers with the same tastes can...help each other, Doris continues. What kind of...urges is she talking about?, Becky asks fearfully. Let's call them...appetites, Doug offers. His...appetites are---well, most people would frown upon these kinds of appetites, since they involve...his daughter, Doug continues.Hearing this, Becky's eyes go wide. 'Your daughter...wh-what did you do to your daughter??, Becky asks fearfully. Oh don't worry, she's absolutely fine and completely safe, Doris explains soothingly. Becky, these urges that they're talking about are perfectly natural, Doris says, smiling sweetly. But Doug would NEVER act on these urges with their own daughter, Doris continues. 'Which is why we made an...arrangement with your parents,' Doug continues.What the fuck is he talking about?, Becky asks with horror. They made an arrangement that when each of their daughters turned 18, they would...perform an exchange, so that each family could...satisfy their unique appetites, Doug says. 'S-stop, I don't want to hear any more of this! You guys are a bunch of sick fucks and I'm getting the hell out of here, I'm going home to my parents,' Becky says angrily. 'Give me my phone NOW!' she practically yells at them.He's afraid that's not possible, Doug says. Her phone is in a safe place, but he can't give it to her, he adds. 'Those are the rules of the house, young lady, and as long as you're part of this family, you WILL obey those rules,' Doug says firmly. 'I'm NOT part of your fucking family, asshole!' Becky fires back. 'Becky, that's no way to talk to your father!' Doris scolds Becky. 'My FATHER?!' Becky asks in disbelief. 'You guys are NUTS, I am fucking LEAVING,' Becky adds, moving to exit the house. Where does she plan on going at this time of night?, Doug asks. Where she goes is none of his business, she's going to call a cab and get out of here, Becky says indignantly. With what money?, asks Doug. What is THAT supposed to mean?!, Becky asks. 'Well, sweetheart, your bank accounts and credit cards have all been canceled, of course,' Doris says with sickening sweetness. What?, Becky asks with disbelief. 'Those people who you used to call your 'parents'? Well, they don't want you anymore sweetie. Don't you see?' Doris says. 'You're OUR daughter now,' Doug says, smiling. No!, Becky screams, running away in horror. We hear a door slam. Sounds like she went up to her room, Doug says to Doris. Yes, let's let her rest, it's been a tough night, Doris says. Yes it has, and they should get some shut-eye too.Cut to later that night. From the hallway, we see Becky's bedroom door opening quietly. Becky pokes her head out, looking up and down the hall. It is dimly lit and quiet. Everyone seems to be in bed. She sneaks out of her room, careful not to make any noise. She creeps into the living room, constantly looking over her shoulder to see if anyone has heard her. She is very nervous. She begins to quietly look through the drawers of a cabinet that is in the living room. She doesn't find what she's looking for and seems to be getting increasingly frantic as she goes through drawer after drawer.'Are you looking for this?' Doug suddenly says, making Becky jump in surprise. He emerges from the shadows of the hallway, holding Becky's cell phone in his hand. Becky's jaw drops and she says nothing. Take it, Doug says, offering the cell phone to her. She narrows her eyes suspiciously. 'No tricks, just take it and call your parents, then you can finally understand and maybe might calm down a little,' he says.She thinks for a moment before approaching Doug, quickly snatching the phone from his hand. He sits on the couch patiently. She frantically dials a number. No answer. She dials it again and again, but still nothing.'Do you understand now Becky?' Doug asks from the couch. She's stunned.They didn't answer, did they?, Doris says, emerging from the hallway. Becky is startled by her sudden arrival. No, Doris knows they didn't, and that's because her old life is over, Doris continues, sitting next to her husband on the couch. 'Your new life is here Becky, and you need to accept that,' Doug says. Please, come and sit down, Doug says, patting the couch next to him.Becky seems almost broken by her parents' rejection and sits down heavily without protest. As part of her new life as a family, as they've told her, there are certain rules, and one of those rules, is that they need to have...family time, Doris says as Doug begins to lightly play with Becky's hair. And family time means being together...as a family....in EVERY way, Doug says, laying his hand on Becky's lap.At this, Becky snaps out of her daze. No, no, she won't be part of their disgusting games, she says, though she doesn't seem to muster up as much energy. She's going to leave, and call the police, she says, as she begins to dial on her phone. And what exactly is she going to tell them?, Doris says. No one has done ANYTHING wrong, Doris continues. And she's so far from home, with no money...and no home to go back to, Doug says. At that moment, Davey walks in, rubbing his eyes groggily. What's going on?, he asks. Oh, they're sorry for the noise, they're just having a family...meeting, Doris says. Ooh, he LOVES 'family meetings', Davey smiles naughtily, shooting a glance at Becky as he pokes his tongue crudely in the corner of his cheek in a classic 'giving a blowjob' gesture.His parents seem to ignore it and Becky looks away in disgust. 'We were just telling your new sister that she has nowhere to go, so she might as well start following the house rules,' Doug tells Davey. Dad's right, and believe him, the house rules aren't so bad at all, Davey says. 'When I became his mother, Davey had some...difficulties, but eventually he got into the swing of things, isn't that right sweetie?' Doris asks Davey. That's right, Davey grins, licking his lips as he looks at Doris. 'And when I finally had a taste of Mom's goodies, I couldn't BELIEVE what I had been missing,' Davey adds, leering now.Becky looks appalled. 'You can act all doom and gloom if you'd like Becky, but I for one, think this is cause for celebration. After all, it's not every day that we get to welcome a new member into our family! And what better way to celebrate than with some quality family time together!' Doris says brightly. Ok?, Doris asks Becky pointedly. OK BECKY?, Doris asks, a hint of threat creeping into her voice. Okay, Becky says softly. 'That's wonderful! So why don't come over here and give your mother a kiss?' Doris asks Becky.
Models: Dee Williams, Maya Kendrick, Seth Gamble, Mr. Pete

Duration: 59 min 7 s
Size: 6.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 08:37 AM #25
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

A couple of weeks ago, Marcelo's wife Kenzie Taylor let him know she was taking off to London for a bit of relaxation at a spa and she did not want him to come with her. He understood. She needed alone time. Well the poor sap is shaken to the core when she returns home with a football hooligan that she apparently had been shagging all over London as they ran up his credit card. To top matters off she brings him back to stay with them and has the musclebound bully fuck the hell out of her in front of him and he is made to watch. How much can one man take? He is made fun of for not being into sports and inadequate in bed. Why is this woman always so mean to him? Why? Because she can.
Models: Kenzie Taylor, Marcelo, Dean Van Damme

Duration: 32 min 15 s
Size: 3.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 08:45 AM #26
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

The super hot babe. Kate Rich gets horny and begs Thomas Stone to fuck her good! The babe's dripping wet pussy takes his big cock deep down and rides it until they both cum!
Models: Kate Rich, Thomas Stone

Duration: 22 min 24 s
Size: 2.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 08:54 AM #27
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

MY DAUGHTER, THE WHOREFATHER WHORES OUT HIS FIRSTBORN DAUGHTER TO PAY OFF HIS DEBTSSCENE OPENS on a man sitting in a chair in his living room, casually reading a newspaper as the sounds of sex can be heard from an adjacent room. The man, Roger (Dick Chibbles), doesn't seem to pay any mind to the noises. Soon, there is a loud grunt from the man in the other room as he cums. A few moments later, a man exits the adjacent room, closing the door behind him. He zips up his fly as he exits the room.Hearing him, Roger looks up from his newspaper with a wide grin. Everything was satisfactory?, he asks the other man. Oh yeah, as beautiful as always, but....the man hesitates, before continuing,...she did seem a bit...tired today, he finishes. Oh, she did?, Roger asks, subconsciously gripping the newspaper hard enough to crumple the paper. Yeah, the client replies, not as eager as usual.Roger politely apologizes, he's so sorry about that, the client can expect a better time on his next visit, Roger says. 'I will PERSONALLY...make sure that this does not happen again,' Roger adds with a tone of menace. The man tells him he appreciates it, and Roger walks him out the door. He waves the man off with a smile and closes the door behind him. As soon as the man has gone, Roger turns around, his smile replaced with a look of fury.He opens the door of the bedroom to reveal a naked girl, Lucy (Athena Rayne), who is on the bed hugging her knees. She looks exhausted and spent, staring off into space. When Roger comes in, she is startled out of her daze and looks at him. What the fuck Lucy?!, Roger asks angrily, standing over her on the bed. He said she seemed...TIRED?, he continues. That guy is one of their best clients, has really fallen in love with her, so they need to make sure to keep him happy no matter what, Roger continues with barely contained rage. 'I know, I just...I really AM so...SO tired...tired of all of this...he was the third guy today,' Lucy says wearily. 'I don't give a shit if you're tired! You know how serious our situation is,' Roger says. She knows, she just...she can't do this anymore, it needs to stop, Lucy says numbly.Roger takes a deep breath to steady his anger, closes his eyes for a moment. He sits on the edge of the bed next to Lucy, adopting a more patient caring tone to try to reason with her. 'Lucy... you know what they'll do to me if we don't square things away, right? You don't want me to go away, right? Then it's up to you to fix this.'Lucy nods along with him, resigned. 'Good, so clean your fucking self up, you look disgusting, and you've got another appointment arriving in a few minutes...and you can't greet a client looking like...this,' he says, gruffly, his tender demeanor instantly vanishing as he waves a hand disgustedly at her. 'I raised you better than that, didn't I?' he adds. Lucy looks up at him with tired eyes. 'Yes Daddy,' she says.CUT TO TITLEThe doorbell rings and Roger goes to answer it. He smiles as he opens the door to greet his daughter's latest client, John (Tommy Pistol). The client says hello coldly, not smiling. Roger invites him in. So this is his first time here right? Roger asks amiably. Yes, the man says curtly. Ok, so he'll explain the ground rules, Roger says. Cut to Lucy's room as Roger explains the ground rules, muffled behind the door. Lucy is almost done cleaning up. We watch as she finishes reapplying her makeup in a compact mirror and puts on some sexy lingerie. She looks good and well put-together, but her eyes betray an exhaustion that is soul-deep. She sits down on the edge of the bed and stares off into space. Cut back to Roger and John. Roger has just finished explaining the ground rules. So does he understand?, Roger asks. The man pauses. Yes, everything's clear, he says quietly. 'Also, I should mention that there are some...activities...I'm interested in that may...not EXACTLY be what she's used to...' John says. 'I'm sure there's something that we can work out,' Roger responds.Cut back to Lucy in her room, who is still staring blankly, lost in thought. There is a knock on the door, which startles her out of her reverie. She shakes her head, trying to pull herself together. Just one sec, she calls to the person who knocked on the door. Lucy looks in the mirror. She takes a deep breath, and with effort, her blank expression of exhaustion turns to a seductive, flirty expression, as her eyes brighten and she pouts her lips. Where she was weary and spent a few moments ago, she now appears younger, youthful and vibrant: Lucy's game-face is on. She lies down on her stomach on the bed, resting her head in her hands as she smiles up at the door. She kicks her legs absentmindedly behind her in an energetic, innocent way. She tells the visitors to come in.Roger opens the door and invites John in, introducing him to Lucy. John says hello stiffly. 'You're just in time, I was starting to get lonely,' Lucy says flirtatiously. 'There's been a...change in plans Lucy,' Roger says, closing the door so that the three of them are in the room together. Lucy's eyes widen in horrified shock. 'What are you...?' she asks.Well, John has asked him to stay...and watch, Roger says casually, without a hint of trepidation in his voice. 'Yes, I love an...audience, and there's really no better audience than a loving father watching his precious daughter get defiled in front of his very eyes,' John says.Roger coughs to clear his throat, clearly a bit put off by the request but trying his best to keep it hidden. That's not a problem...IS IT, Lucy?, Roger asks in a vaguely threatening tone. Lucy hesitates for the briefest of moments before she buries her horror down deep.No...of course not, she's up for whatever he wants.
Models: Athena Rayne, Tommy Pistol

Duration: 46 min 37 s
Size: 4.93 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 09:03 AM #28
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

The super hot goddesses, Cherry Kiss, Diane Chrystall, Jozephine Jackson are having a nice time working out until... the horniness takes place! The three natural beauty enjoy finger fucking and licking their dripping wet pussies! These stunning babes reach an intense and passionate orgasm together!
Models: Cherry Kiss, Jozephine Jackson, Diane Chrystall

Duration: 27 min 12 s
Size: 2.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 09:22 AM #29
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Naughty teenybopper Poppy Pleasure loves to lick oversize lollipops and old cock! Stepdad Bruno SX is turned on by the brace-faced cutie even though she's a bad girl! She needs to be gently punished!
Models: Poppy Pleasure, Bruno SX

Duration: 22 min 13 s
Size: 2.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-17-2019, 09:44 AM #30
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

The super hot granny Franny enjoys every moment with her lover Toby! The gorgeous woman takes his big hard cock deep down her tight pussy and rides it until she takes all the cum on her face!
Models: Franny, Toby

Duration: 34 min 22 s
Size: 3.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
adulttime.com, vids