Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Trample

Samanthagrace.net- Trample

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am dressed in my sexy spandex swimsuit. My ass and legs appear so smooth, fit and toned. My bare feet look perfectly pedicured with hot rod red-polished toes. All the perfect recipe from trampling a willing man. He is so eager to feel the weight of my body and feet, press across his body. Feeling the pressure on his legs, stomach, chest, cock, ball, and face. My focus on his face. Or shall I say, feet on his face? Putting pressure on his face and restricting his breathing. Controlling his breath. Taking him to the edge of foot fun and pleasure...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV251Trampling.mp4
File Size : 910 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:10:27

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV251Trampling.mp4 - 910.0 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:10 PM #662
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Karate Gang Returns

Samanthagrace.net- Karate Gang Returns

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

We are back again with my very popular and demandedkarateseries with part four Thekarateseries of video, are probably one of my favorites that I have featured on my clipstore.

This video is shot just like a Hong Kong action film, with the sound effects and all. I went so into the Hong Kong action film theme, that I also included the bad cuts and the very cheesy campy moments. This is my attempt of an erotickaratemovie, with a very 70_s Hong Kong theme. This time, the villain is played by Jason Ninja. He plays all the clones, just like in Liquidation of the Clones,KarateGang Beat Down, andKarateGang Show Down.

I am dressed in my tight spandex leotard with and my reinforced toe panty hose. I am bare foot and my red toes can easily be seen. I have a serious look on my face as I am practicingkaratemoves. A letter slides under the door. I read the message that reads, karategangs are back again taking over the compound plotting to topple the government you must stop them. I do a fewkaratemoves and then, I run off to thekarategang hide out.

I walk slowly and open the door. The first man is on the floor his face side ways on the floor as I stand in front of him with hands on waist and toes can be seen right in front of his eye. I check his pulse on his neck then, I put my hands on my waist and say, he has been kung fued bykarategangs. The man wakes up but can not move and all he notices my toes in front of his face. I sternly ask him _where is the rest of the gang? He can barely speak and almost on his last breaths, looking at my toes he says _they all here in this building. I ask where? He tries to speak more but drops his head on my toes and is rendered.

Karateclone two is sitting against the wall taking a nap with knife in his hand, I sneak in. He notices something wakes up. I do not give him a chance and I slap him HARD He is rendered.

I hunt for the third clone. I find him sitting on the floor and I bow. Then I move into akaratedemo in front of him, kicking my toes and feet near his face. We both glance at the k.n.i.f.e then at each other just waiting for the next move.Karateman makes the first move. I counter his move by kicking his hand and then his chin. Ikaratechop his neck hard and then he falls down.

The next,karateguard is watching the room, I come in he turns around surprised me. I move into akaratepose and we circle around each other. I bend and he misses. He repeats the move, and I bend back and he misses. He gets angry and attacks. I locks his hands and put him on his knees, in an arm bar. His face is smashed on my toes. He is completely locked. What I do next, is a surprise move. I do take him out. But you need to watch to see how

I walk in he is practicingkarate. We bow at each other. We move into ourkarateposes, ready to chop. We throw kicks. I kick his hip, ankle, and chi. He feels the pain and it shows in his face. I trick him with a high kick to the face. He guards his face. So, I then kick his ankle many times hard. He pretends it doesn_t hurt. But I know he is finished. I stay in mykaratepose ready to strike. He grabs his ankle in pain. Falls to the floor screaming in pain. I break his ankle. I stand over him with my toes next to his face.

The next man is crawling on the floor searching for secret documents, all the sudden my toes are in front of his face. While he is on the floor he a throws punch. I step back and he misses. He attempts another punch. I lock his hand and twist him on the floor. His hand locked and toes are right on my toes. I make him sleepy.

I am searching on the floor and I find the documents regardingkarategangs plot. I smile and say, _game is over. All of a sudden I hear screaming from behind. I turns and akarateman is coming at mw like a mad man. I go with the flow grabs him by the uniform near the the neck and throw him on his stomach. I breaks his back. He tries to move his head up can_t. So his face hits the floor hard. Landing next to my toes. His eyes are very wide.

I am wearing just my panty hose and and my bra. The panty hose are pulled up to my natural waist. I look around the room and stand over one of my victims, in a hero pose. I say, _ All thekaratemen are out. I pull the panty hose band up.

If you like this video, please check out.

Liquidation of the Clones,KarateGang Beat Down, andKarateGang Show Down

This is video four in the series. We will be shooting another one soon. So, please bookmark my page and wait for the release of the nextkaratevideo...
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV220KarateGangReturns.mp4
File Size : 720.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:24

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV220KarateGangReturns.mp4 - 720.4 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:12 PM #663
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Paddled Strapped and Cuffed

Samanthagrace.net- Paddled Strapped and Cuffed

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am being a lazy little pet who fell asleep when there is work to be done I am first given a hand spanking with a nice firm hand, then my master cuffs me and gags me. Then he comes back to use a leather strap on me as well as a large wooden paddle. The video ends with my bottom nice and red. I struggle for a few moment in the cuffs toward the end, while rubbing my red bottom. In this clip I am wearing black thigh-hi_s, black high heels, and a black micro mini skirt, with a bustier top...
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV140PaddledStrappedCuffed.mp4
File Size : 140.9 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:04:02

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV140PaddledStrappedCuffed.mp4 - 140.9 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:14 PM #664
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Marital Boot Camp

Samanthagrace.net- Marital Boot Camp

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Stacy Burke

I am about to get married and my husband-to-be wants me to be trained to be a proper wife. Stacy Burke runs a training school where she teaches wives-to-be in the art of obedience and how to please her husband in the bedroom. I am delivered to Stacy_s training school, hands and ankles cuffed. My eyes are covered with a blindfold. Stacy notes I need a lot of work, I show up wearing pantyhose, high heels, bra, skirt, etc. She notices I have panties on against her instructions for arrival. I explain I am too shy to go without. So, Stacy strips me down to my pantyhose and panties. Humiliates me by touching and groping. She has me stand in a strict position in my heels while she does this. She cuts the panties off and explains, my uniform at home is to always be pantyhose, no panties and sky high heels. I am ordered onto my hands and knees, to crawl about.

Stacy shows me several toys and quizzes me on each one. Any item I get wrong, I am punished for. She puts me in several submissive positions. I then do a little oral training on a rubber cock. I am horrified and humiliated as Stacy trains me. I am taught a proper hand job on the rubber cock as well.

I am then ordered onto a table where I am tied down. I am taught the proper way to ask for an orgasm while tied and gagged...
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGMaritalBootcampFinished.mp4
File Size : 1201.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:06

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGMaritalBootcampFinished.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:21 PM #665
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Wet and Messy Damsel

Samanthagrace.net- Wet and Messy Damsel

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

This is a fun and very light hearted WAM video. It_s even placed to fun, campy, cheese, music as well. This video have a huge cheese factor which, everyone who loves wet and messy tends to enjoy. I am tied in classic damsel bondage to a chair struggling. I have on a pink button down shirt, black bra, mini skirt, black panties, a garter belt, vintage stockings, and high heels. My hair is also pinned up. He soaks me with soda water, smearing my eye make up and making my hair fall out of the pinned up style. Our menacing bad guy who has captured me. He then changes my position to a standing one. My arms are tied down to the left and right of of me spread out. My legs are not tied so, I can see move about. But out villain has great fun in throwing fruit pies at me then soaking me with 2 liter bottles of soda water.

After, pieing me. I step all over the pie pieces at the bottom of my feet. My shoes have been removed and I am stepping in the pie remains while in stocking feet. He ties me in a hog tie on the pie mess on the floor. I struggle to get out of my ties. He also, comes in once in awhile to force me to eat the pie mess and rubs my face and body in pie. He gets a kick out of trying to humiliate me. But it doesn_t humiliate me since, this is a more playful tone of a video. He changes my tie again. I am lying face up on a bench with my hands tied above my head and feet to the bottom of the bench. He covered me in maple syrup and chocolate sauce.

Then he soaks me down with me soda water for fun. Then he turns on the two shower heads while, I am tied down. Cleaning some off the sugary mess off me. But I still have a lot on me. He just soaks me down nice and wet for the fun of it. This is a fun and light hearted video. All the ties are done off camera as well. So, you will receive 30 minutes of wet and messy fun with bondage. I also, include a 5 minute bonus of fun silly moments behind the scenes. Shots of me just enjoying such a silly and fun shoot. :-)..
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SG084WetandMessyDamsel.mp4
File Size : 377.04 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:30:28

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SG084WetandMessyDamsel.mp4 - 377.0 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:24 PM #666
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Sinn Sage Bound Tickled and Vibed

Samanthagrace.net- Sinn Sage Bound Tickled and Vibed

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Sinn Sage

I have the beautiful Sinn Sage bound so, I can tickled her all over with my fingers, a pen, and a Hitachi magic wand. I was very excited to tickle Sinn, I wasn_t expecting her to be so ticklish. Sinn is completely naked but her socks and tied spread eagle on the floor with dumbbells connected to her ankles. Her arms are tied to a cement block. With all that weight Sinn is completely restricted.

Seeing Sinn in such a position got me excited and I start off by tickling Sinn_s very ticklish belly, sides, bellybutton, underarms and nipples Sinn goes completely banana_s when I attack and begs for a break. But as you know me, I love teasing and denying my innocent victims. I proceed to remove Sinn_s socks, to get to her very ticklish tooties. I use a pen to write on the bottom of Sinn_s soles. Which makes Sinn just crazy tacos. Sinn is ticklish from head to toe For a special treat in hope that Sinn comes back, I use a Hitachi magic wand all over Sinn_s sexy toned body That just turns Sinn onto tickling even more. This girl love her full body work over. Watch the grin on her face when the video comes to an end.

See more videos like this at our friend Addie_s website http:www.ticklechicks.com..
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SG095SinnSageBoundTickledandVibed.mp4
File Size : 710.6 MB
Duration : 00:09:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SG095SinnSageBoundTickledandVibed.mp4 - 710.6 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:27 PM #667
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Wet and Messy Feet

Samanthagrace.net- Wet and Messy Feet

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

Welcome to my kinky kitchen I want to show you how I create a wet and messy condiment sundae. I decide it would be fun to cover my feet in ketchup, mayo, mustard, and hot sauce. I smash my lovely peds around in the mixture, just to tease you with my deliciously beautiful feet. I of course wish you were here to lick my feet clean. But since you are not, I give my own feet a few licks. Enjoy..
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV071WetandMessyFeet.mp4
File Size : 141.45 MB
Duration : 00:03:48

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV071WetandMessyFeet.mp4 - 141.5 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:31 PM #668
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Samantha s Giantess Travels

Samanthagrace.net- Samantha_s Giantess Travels

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am lying on the floor, with people over my boobs and I have tape on my mouth. I am also tied up. The people have tied me, a giantess up. I am looking pretty distressed, angry and muffled noises with my taped mouth. Tape over my mouth wears off and I am properly abusive and swearing at the people to get off my boobs and out of my panties while, writhing about. The whole time I am looking distressed and pissed off and threatening them with how I am going to them when I get free.

I start to come to pleasure when my hands tied behind my back become free. I remove the ropes and I see many people standing around when I get free. I pick them up, toy with them, humiliate them and eat them. I smash many in my boobs. I squeeze a few between my fingers. I even eat others and laugh about them. I am getting off to eating these little people. I am feeling so much pleasure each time a swallow a little man. I lick them up off my hands with my tounge. I enjoy hearing them suffer. I find open lone person. I notice it is my husband. I bet little him. Tell him I don_t need him and drop him in my panties. I come to pleasure, while he crawls around in my panties...
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV234SamanthasGiantessTravels.mp4
File Size : 344.21 MB
Duration : 00:09:22

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV234SamanthasGiantessTravels.mp4 - 344.2 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:42 PM #669
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Belly Girls

Samanthagrace.net- Belly Girls

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Sydney Screams,Lauren Kiley

It_s a big belly party I have Sydney Screams and Lauren Kiley over for a fun little belly party. It_s a fun party because we have three girls with three different types of bellies. A small belly, a medium belly, and a large belly. A belly for every flavor. We start off by comparing bellies. Lauren points out she has a small lay on her belly but muscles that can be seen. I point out, I have a very smooth and soft belly. Sydney has a lovely round and soft belly. We rub and feeling the different belly types. Then we move into gentle ticking of bellies and raspberries. We do things that move our bellies. The raspberries create a lot of movement but also, make us laugh. This video is filled with laughter. It_s a fun combination of belly fetish and soft tickling. All three of us are ticklish on our bellies. I do not think we were aware of how ticklish until we played with our bellies...
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV253BellyGirls.mp4
File Size : 455.88 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:05:13

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV253BellyGirls.mp4 - 455.9 MB
Old 02-25-2024, 08:43 PM #670
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Samanthagrace.net- Trespasser Tickle

Samanthagrace.net- Trespasser Tickle

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am taking a short winters nap on my sofa when a masked man breaks into my home. He threatens me and forces me to strip down. I remove my shirt and my shorts for him, leaving me in just my black satin thong. He forces me to the corner of them room. Ties my hands up in rope and places my hands above my head. I comply out of fear. He starts tickling me unmercifully. He tickles my arm pits, my sides, my breasts and nipples. He plays extra attention to my nipples. He laughs evilly , as he makes my large perky breasts bounce and jiggle. He digs into my tummy, belly button and even my thighs. He gives me a complete tickle work over. It_s easy for him because my hands are tied above my head and my body is stretched as much as possible. I laugh, thrash and scream. A combination because he torments me so

He says, I am being way too noisy and sticks a hot pink and white ball gag in my mouth. He continues to tickle without mercy. Really making me tormented and making me laugh within my gagged mouth. He not only tickles but gropes my boobs and smacks my bum My eyes become wide when he does such tortuous acts to me I protest through my gag.

He moves me into floor laying on my tummy. My ass is way up in the air. My legs are cuffed to a spreader bar and my hands are cuffed behind my back with leather straps. The cuffs are even locked with little locked to keep me nice and captive. My menacing villain forces me to flex, shake and bounce my booty. Then he digs in my inner thighs and tickles me, into protest and extreme laughter. He tickles so hard, I even scream more then laugh He moves into tickling my sides and armpits. Smacks my bum some. Then tickles my toes and feet. He even bits and nibbles on my toes and gets heavy laughter in return. My toes are painted a nice classy shade of black. In this section he pays a lot of attention to my feet and inner thighs I laugh until my sides and tummy hurt. My villain is truly a menace..
Model:
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV238TrepasserTickle.mp4
File Size : 743.54 MB
Duration : 00:20:16

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV238TrepasserTickle.mp4 - 743.5 MB

Tags