Old 07-04-2022, 02:06 PM #481
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default - Lollipop Lori

- Lollipop Lori

Description:
I just finished my Lolly Pop Lori photo shoot and the photographer got really horny snapping off pictures left and right that were making his dick nice and hard. I decided to give him a nice blowjob after exposing my rock hard nipples in his face he was drooling for my attention. I started to undress in front of him sliding off my red tube top and then taking my thong panties and pushing them to the side so he could really ache for more. I took off my skirt and the first thing he said was let me get a shot of that camel toe is that what you guys like when you see panties stuffed up a womans pussy? Does that make you hard baby? I was so in the mood for some sucking. I got on my knees doggy style for a little ass luvin I know many of you guys love to see me doggy style especially while I am fucking myself. I love it when he wears these cock rings that I bought him as It makes his dick rock hard and his balls so tight I love to milk him while he is that way. I took off his tighty whiteys and started sucking on his dick nice and hard and fast making him moan and groan as he loves the way I suck his dick. I went down on him a few times nice and deep and started gagging a few times. I started licking and sucking his tight balls too. I started to jack him off a little bit too with my long nails just filling his balls up with a load that I wasnt gonna forget. I started sucking faster and stroking him faster until he couldnt take it anymore and he gave me a big release all over my face. Talk about one big mess facial It was fucking hot Enjoy as this is for all my facialblowjob lovers Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:

Info:
File Name : 682_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 247.41 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:682_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 02:16 PM #482
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Cock Ring Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- Cock Ring Blowjob

Description:
I was feeling a little frisky one evening and I had plans to go out and before I did I wanted to suck some cock but I wanted Kevin to have his cock ring on while I sucked him. I have never sucked his dick with a cock ring on before and he told me that it would make him cum and shoot far when he does. I was getting turned on so I slowly undressed in front of the fireplace and took off my pants and lacey top and left what I had on underneath hot sexy black thigh highs and heels. I started to tease him and make his cock want me so I laid back on the floor and showed my pussy as he concentrated on staring at all my body parts. I had one motive and that was to suck dick and nothing else. I got on my knees and crawled to him as he sat on the couch just staring at me getting his cock hard. I stuffed my face in between his legs and started sucking him really good. I love to stick his cock deep down my throat as I started sucking him more and more. My pussy was getting wet so I made him put that cock ring on and boy did it make his cock fucking hard. I could not believe how tight it was making his balls and his dick was rock hard what a nice hard dick that I was going to finish off as I started touching how hard he was it was turning me on. I put his dick back into my mouth feeling how hard he was down my throat a few times he made me gag cuz it was so fucking hard. His balls were turning purple as he was so ready to give me what I wanted him to do. I started to lick his balls and I know it was turning him on watch me gag over his hard dick. I wanted to finish him off good as I started to jack his dick with my long French nails and making his balls get fuller and bluer. I started to suck deeper and faster making his dick so wet with my saliva. I wanted to take my hand and stroke faster to give him a little tingle. His moaning was turning me on as I would look at him enjoy my lips all over his dick. I started pumping faster as I knew that he would not be able to take much more. I started jacking him off faster and faster jacked he couldnt take it any more so I made him explode all over his stomach and I took a little lick of his cum and tasted his sweet juice. His cock was so sore from the cock rings.. hahaha I had to take them off for him. His balls had it Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : cock_ring_blow_job_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 227.26 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:18:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cock_ring_blow_job_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 02:25 PM #483
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Flashin Freighters with Julie

My-sex-life.com- Flashin_ Freighters with Julie

Description:
This is definately a Blooper video. Me and my sexy girlfriend Julie came to visit me up here in MI and we decided to have a few coctails and then go out and flash freighters on my friends boat (haha) If it doesn_t make you laugh as much as we were laughing then I don_t know what will Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 390_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 59.05 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:390_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 02:33 PM #484
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Strawberry Island

My-sex-life.com- Strawberry Island

Description:
FUCKING A STRANGER AT MY COTTAGE I was at my cottage just getting ready to winterize my water pipes when I found that a small boat pulled up to the front yard and he got out and had a video camera in his hand hmmm I thought.. at first I was thinking he is bird watching or he is trying to catch the owl that has a nest up in the tree in my backyard.. but noooo he had his video camera on me in my house.. so I decided to give him something to look at J I started to undress thru the window.. taking off my top then sliding off my skirt showing him my naked body as he sat there in awe.. I dont think he knew what to say to me..LOL.. he asked me if I could come out and play and I said yes I came out the front door totally naked with just my shoes on and he was freeking out cuz he never had this happen to him before.. he wanted to fuck me thats for sure.. I got really fucking horny cuz I know he was being turned on by how wild I was so I started sucking his cock showing him how good I knew how to give head. He asked me if I had a rubber but I dont like plastic so it was okay for him to fuck me nice and bare. I was on the deck squatting sucking his cock some more.. making him want to put his dick inside my pussy.. so I layed back on the bare deck and just let him dive right in I put my legs back and he started pounding me like a horny dog in heat. He couldnt take it anymore my pussy was wet and juicy and I was turning him on big time.. He sprayed his big load all over my body from my tits down to my pussy.. It was definitely a wild day at the cottage :-) Until next season :-) Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : strawberry_island_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 126.31 MB
Duration : 00:10:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:strawberry_island_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 02:59 PM #485
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- After the Shoot

My-sex-life.com- After the Shoot

Description:
I just finished doing this sexy photo shoot for you guys and I_m so happy you enjoyed them. I was in the mood for some hot dick sucking while I continued to play with my toys. I had my anal toy stuffed inside my ass and my pink vibrator going in and out of my pussy making me nice and creamy. I did have my mouth available as the other two holes were filled and he couldn_t wait to obviously have my lips wrapped around his cock. He kept talking about my mouth and his dick so I know he was super horny for some hot dick suckin_. I stuffed my toys back in and he came up to me while I was laying on the kitchen table all spread out like a little whore. One of my favorite things to do is suck cock as well as many other favorites that I enjoy... What can I say Im a horny little slut that likes to take it where ever I can. ( wink ) My pussy was a wet creamy hot hole. I could taste his precum dripping into my mouth as he started to fuck my face. It was getting me so turned on I started to fuck my pussy faster. I started to gag on his cock as I started to suck him really deep. He was getting so turned on having me gag on his dick that he couldn_t hold it anymore. I could feel his balls getting tighter and tighter. He exploded all over my hot titties. His cum went flying everywhere and it was fucking hot One hot cum filled mess all over my chest what more can I ask for. Now I think its time for you guys to be bad for me Enjoy........ Luv Lori xoxoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : after_the_shoot_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 184.78 MB
Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:after_the_shoot_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 04:17 PM #486
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Blue Jet Boat

My-sex-life.com- Blue Jet Boat

Description:
I just love to take a day off during the week on a nice sunny day to go jet boating on the Yamaha Exciter... It_s not the only thing that gets me excited when I am out on the lake. I went to an Island but saw that there were many other boaters and jet ski_s out there as well, But that didnt stop me from taking off my blue bikini and stripping down totally naked. I brought a lil friend with me this time (my toy) hehehehe.... ohhhh I just loved climbing to the back of the boat splashing my body with the water giving me N.H.O. (nipple hard on) baby and taking the toy and just fucking my pussy like crazy. I wondered if any of the other boats nearby could see what I was doing I came really hard and got my pussy so juicy that I started finger fucking myself it made my pussy even wetter.. mmmmm loved licking my juices off my toy. To those that love watching me getting off with my toys enjoy this update Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : blue_jet_boat_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 148.88 MB
Duration : 00:12:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:blue_jet_boat_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 04:45 PM #487
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Santas Helper

My-sex-life.com- Santas Helper

Description:
I was sitting under the tree sucking on my Candy Cane just thinking if Santa would cum early ... boy did my wish come true... He appeared like within minutes heheh so I gave him a lil tease.. I layed back for him and showed him my nice shaved pussy and before you know it santa was NAKED ... He layed down on the floor and I jumped up on his cock in a 69 position (one of my favorites) I loved sucking on santas dick just going up and down while he was licking on my pussy making me soaking wet... I wanted to do alot of things with his cock not just suck it.. so I got on top of him and started riding his hard dick making it go way deep inside me just making me scream for more he was pounding me deeper and deeper till I came all over him but I did_nt want to stop there.. I decided to hop off of him and lick my juices up off his cock and finish him off that way I sucked his cock off till his balls filled up then layed back and let him expload all over my tits and pussy. It was way better then cookies and milk santa says.. he can_t wait till Next year to be cumming down my chimney Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : santas_helper_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 146.14 MB
Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:santas_helper_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 06:43 PM #488
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Youre Lost

My-sex-life.com- Youre Lost

Description:
I was out visiting a girlfriend in Florida but left her house to go and meet one of my other long time high school friends at the beach. I thought I would know my way around her neighborhood but I ended up getting lost. I was looking for the damn highway and I didnt see any signs anywhere so I pulled down this one street and it was huge Very big and nice secluded neighborhoods. I got lucky by pulling into this big huge driveway and there was a guy outside Lucky Me watering his lawn. I pulled way up and told him I was lost and needed directions to the nearest freeway as I was suppose to meet a friend at the beach. I could not believe my eyes when I noticed he was butt naked (HaHaHa) Is this guy for real or what? It kind of got me horny looking at his all over tan body and dick. He invited me to hang out with him and catch some rays as he had a bottle of oil there and wanted to know if I wanted to sun bathe with him. He was really tan. And all oiled up that I wanted to touch him. I asked him if I could touch his dick and of course he did not deny. I love to give blowjobs so I told him his cock would feel better in my mouth. I think his dick went boing as soon as I said that it was like he was dreaming that I was doing all this so fast. I was very turned on to his dick in my mouth as I love to deepthroat as well. My pussy was tingling so I put my fingers down there and started to rub my clit. He was begging to stick his sausage inside my pussy hole and I wasnt about to say no. I wanted this guy to fuck me good on the picnic table. I told him he needed to Fuck Me then cum in my mouth let me see what kind of action this guy could give me as he made my pussy cream all over his dick. His cock slid right in and It felt so good in my pussy I am such a horny lil bitch and he knew it. Fuck my holes deeper and deeper. I started moaning and screaming fuck me as my pussy was getting drenched with my juices just pouring down his shaft. You can see my sweet cream all over him. I came then turned around and started wacking his dick fast with my long finger nails. I wanted him to give me a shit load of cum and just let it pour all over me. His balls were so tight he exploaded all over my face. The minute he came it shot right down my throat and I started to giggle it was so funny. I got a gooey mess all over my sunglasses and all in my hair. I guess I wasnt in a hurry to go see my girlfriend that was waiting for me at the beach if you cant tell. * wink * Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : youre_lost_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 169.25 MB
Duration : 00:13:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:youre_lost_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 08:38 PM #489
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- My Bitch Nancy

My-sex-life.com- My Bitch Nancy

Description:
Nancy is a catholic school teacher who loves being my little slutty whore. Nobody at the school knows that she loves pussy but it is so obvious that every time a hot sexy strong looking girl walks by she is wetting her panties. She deserves nothing but a big fucking strapon up her pussy and I don_t have a problem doing that.. she such a whore and actually deserves to be fucked in all her holes if you ask me This video was done just for Nancy.. so enjoy you little slut Luv Lorixoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : my_bitch_nasty_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 569.27 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:my_bitch_nasty_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
Old 07-04-2022, 09:07 PM #490
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default My-sex-life.com- Baby Oil Handjob

My-sex-life.com- Baby Oil Handjob

Description:
I love to give handjobs its one of my favorite things to do especially when I grab my bottle of baby oil and pour it on his cock making it all slippery and wet.... mmmmm... I had just gotten up and was still in my lil pj_s I headed to the front room and started taking off my clothes.... My man had on a pair of boxers but I slipped them off and said stand right here baby... Im gonna make you cum all over my hands and arms this morning. He looked at me with a smile and said okay go for it... I grabbed my baby oil and poured it on my hand then grabbed his cock and started to tease him. My long fingernails were teasing the head of his cock as I stroke the shaft nice and slow working my way up to faster motions. I teased him with my hand_s only and never put my mouth on his cock making him excited not knowing what I was gonna do next... It got so slippery that he couldn_t hold it any longer.... I made him expload all over my hands draining his balls from every last drop. Mmm Mmm GoodEnjoy this baby oil handjob...
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : baby_oil_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 44.59 MB
Duration : 00:03:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:baby_oil_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4

Tags