Notices

Old 07-13-2020, 06:54 AM #19911
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- FIRST time EATING my SHIT (rear view)

Scatshop.com- FIRST time EATING my SHIT (rear view)

Description:
First time EATING my SHIT! (Rear View)
--NEW TOP CLIP--.. My boyfriend decided to not do anything special for my birthday and bailed on our plans so I decided to make it special in my own way!! And I wanted him to share it with me. A nice long call of duty session!! With his nose wedged straight up my crack. This is what all you men deserve when you dont treat your women right.. A nice lesson, beneath us. I set up the hand made smother bench I had ordered specifically for his humiliation and strap him in tight. Its going to be a long night, and I dont need my chair running away from me do I? Wearing my new lingerie I ordered for the party I was going to attend that night.. I lowered my ass directly onto his nose. Ahh thats it. Sniff boy this is where youll be getting your air for the rest of the night. Straight from my asshole.. And I dont just mean the air around it.. I wont be moving from this spot. So if I have to fart? You get that air too. And Ill be making sure every ounce of it goes into your nose so I dont have to smell any of that nastiness. Got it? Good. And Im sure youll be in luck for some extra air, Ive intentionally loaded up on broccoli and cottage cheese, with a few cream cheese bagels as a desert about an hour ago. The perfect combination to set off my lactose intolerance.. I didnt plan on you enjoying this night with me baby And yep!! I was right!! Here comes the first one!! PFFRRTT.. OOOH straight down his nose like a funnel. Im sure that has to burn. Just wait, every time I eat cottage cheese I get the NASTIEST wet farts.. Im not even sure I can call them farts.. But you can take it.. Not like you have a choice, youre my chair tonight bitch. Haha its funny knowing some of these people have no idea the girl they keep getting killed by is literally smothering someones nose inside her butthole blowing hot farts straight into their lungs. If they only knew. I play game after game dumping fart after fart into his nose while they just get messier and messier, his nose has to be getting full.. I almost feel bad.. So maybe Ill let him cum.. I untie his hands and pull his dick out and suck on it a little just to tease him, he thinks hes going to get a blow job!! How fucking wrong he Is, if he wants to cum. Hes going to have to do it with his nose wedged in my dirty ass while I fill his lungs up like a hot ballon After releasing him, the true nature behind the farts getting increasingly wet exposed itself.. I now needed a toilet while I played. Without saying anything I strapped him down with even more security to ensure he could not escape, let a few fresh ones flow into his mouth and he asks me if I was going to sh*t.. Haha oh yes, open wide baby boy. A monster filled his mouth beyond capacity as I sat straight back down smashing it, filling his cheeks entirely and trapping it inside with my ass stuck to his face like glue while he smothered and chewed.. Farting from time to time directly into his mouth that was already full of my sht, even adding to it. 15 minutes and 6 pairs of latex gloves later, putting anything that fell out, back in his mouth.. There was nothing left of it. Hahaha good boy!! How much more pathetic can you be, being so owned by a girl that she just sits on your face like a toilet seat and pushes her sht straight down your throat like youre not even there. Youre just her personal full use toilet. The highest form of domination and humiliation at its finest. Maybe next time Ill hold it in for an entire week and see how he handles that one..
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : GGREAR.avi
File Size : 991.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:53
Video : AVC, 4 224 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p0m1f7cxt2ls
Old 07-13-2020, 07:12 AM #19912
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Panty Poop Wedding Gift

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop Wedding Gift

Description:
IN SPANISH En Espanol
***English description first Detalles en espanol debajo de la descripcion en ingles***
Transcription disponible aussi en français. Envoi-moi une message apres ton achat. Bises!
This is a custom video I made for a very sweet fan in South America <3 I do NOT say his name.
It_s the day before our wedding, and I love you so much that I want to give you your favorite thing ever for our special day! Yes, you want my big sexy poop in a pristine pair of white panties so you can smell and savor it so you can always be with your bride!
Watch as I struggle a bit as it hurts my tummy.my big shit is a little stubborn and take a minute to finally squish out of my ass. you hear a nice crackling noise in there.HOT!!!! My precious wedding day gift fills up my innocent white panties, just like you wished, my love!
Then I take my panty off to show you your special souvenir of the day we will be married!
Transcript in English:
You know, dear, tomorrow is our wedding and I want to give you a present that you will never forget.
Do you know what it is? Its something that comes from 'here.
Ive saved up your present for a few days so that it is really really big so you will enjoy it to the max!
But I cant hold it any longer! Are you ready? You want to know what your present it? Its a present of love wrapped up in white paper
Only for youoooohhhh..ready? Theyre so white, my panties!
Its coming its coming, there it is! See it? See it, my love? I am doing it for you!
Its very..ooh the pressure! It hurts a little to push it out. Just a minute
Listen!
It feels a little hard!
Are you going to smell your present? Youre going to be so happy
Thats all, I think! It weighs a lotwanna see?
Come close..its gonna fall! Sorry, I was speaking French tooit is hard to separate the two languages!
What a shit! What a shit!
Im gonna show it to you the shitits like an empanada. You like empanadas? Thats right?
My love, Im gonna show it to you now.
Your wedding present, made with love, theres no doubt.
Its heavy!
You like it? I know you like it, that is why I did it!
Its really compact now.
Im happy to give you a present like this!"
Hice un video personalizado para un gran _fan_ de Sudamerica! <3 No menciona su nombre.
Es el dia antes nuestro boda, mi amor! Tengo mucha ganas de darte el regalo de tu vidasi.tu sabes lo que es!!! Pues te dejo me miras haciendo una cagada en mis bragas bien puras y blancas. Con ese regalo siempre estaras con tu mujer, para olerme, gustarme..es un regalo de amor!
Mirame cuando comienzo a cagarowwww me duele mucho esta presion pero finalmente el caca comienza a llenar mis bragas. hehehe Hice una empanada grande en mis calcetines :OP Es un delicioso bocadillo para una boda, no?
Tambien durante unos momentos se puede entender el ruido my sexy del caca que sale de mi huecosuena como cuando se frie las papas hehehe!
Al fin, te muestro tu regalo bien empaqueado en mis bragas.disfrutelo bien para nuestra dia de boda!
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : regalodeboda_weddingpresent.mp4
File Size : 75.95 MB
Duration : 00:04:57
Video : AVC, 2 006 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f8s3663vdol1
Old 07-13-2020, 07:12 AM #19913
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Massive bloated belly and Chipotle shits

Scatshop.com- Massive bloated belly and Chipotle shits

Description:
Usually I dont do this, but I was feeling rather hungry. I ate all of a chipotle burrito bowl and a serving of chips and salsa in one sitting. I was so bloated that I looked pregnant. I show off my big belly and jiggle it around. I show it from different angles. A little while later I felt like I need to poop. Although I was pretty constipated so it was a few turds. A little while later I pooped again. This time I wasnt so constipated. A little while after this I pooped for the 3rd time. I was so desperate this time and you can see why. I quickly release the shit from my asshole and it comes out like chocolate soft serve and makes a pile in the toilet. Sorry if some of the clips are kinda dark
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : bloatedbellyandchipotleshits.mp4
File Size : 1196.64 MB
Duration : 00:08:26
Video : AVC, 19.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ci7mxth4phc3
Old 07-13-2020, 07:15 AM #19914
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Big Sniffs Only

Scatshop.com- Big Sniffs Only

Description:
My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless at my mercy, which I have none of. Take a deep breath BITCH" .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think hes reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasnt being smothered.. Hes been pissing me off alot lately so I couldnt help but to enjoy making him suffer panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that.. Good. - About 13 or so minutes into his breathless ass sniffing HELL, something happens I may or may not have intentionally chugged a couple glasses of milk and ate ice cream an hour ago.. Im lactose intolerant.. Ive been feeling gas build up and I could no longer hold it in, and when I abuse that lactose intolerance its quite more than just gas Time for a twist.. Without saying a word, without any warning I let loose what Ive been holding in.. A hot WET fart shot straight into his nostrils and he started to panic. Hahahaaa, my favorite. It really cant get much worse. These HAVE to be BURNING his nose on the way in.. theyre HOT coming out.. Poor boy. Fuck him. He can suffer.. OPEN your MOUTH!" I lean forward and keep playing as if hes not even there.. cutting hot one after hot one, letting it flow into his lips.. Hows that taste bitch?" UGHHHH" He hollowly moans against my ass while I simultaneously shot another one into it, almost as if to shut him up Growing tired this, I placed a thick duct tape gag over his mouth to keep anything I just put in, from coming out.. Im only going to need your nose now" He moans in disbelief.. He must have thought I was done when I got up to get the tape. NO, sorry bitch. Its your noses turn.. His nose now pressed directly against my hole, some of the longest, most wet sounding hot gas echoed through his nostrils and into his throat.. I kept him smothered, for up to a minute at a time.. giving him multiple long hot gasses before ever allowing him a quick fresh breath, then sealing his nose right back to my ass to serve him another one. PFFFRRRRTTTTRRRAPPP" .. Good little bitch, smell, taste, smother suffer.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SmotheredAssChair.avi
File Size : 781.97 MB
Duration : 00:24:28
Video : AVC, 4 202 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/adsjawvubuaq
Old 07-13-2020, 07:21 AM #19915
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Fists And Fresh Shit

Scatshop.com- Fists And Fresh Shit

Description:
Mistress Lisa introduces a young man to the world of female domination. First she fucks his young ass with a strap-on, then uses her fist to stretch it out some more. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet. First she pisses and makes him drink it, then takes a shit in his mouth and makes him chew and swallow. What a lucky boy!
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Fists-And-Fresh-Shit.mp4
File Size : 216.02 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:05:48
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yiydbhh973a1
Old 07-13-2020, 07:32 AM #19916
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina

Scatshop.com- The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina

Description:
The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina. Toilet slave prepared to swallow the crap .. But he did not expect that from the young and small hole, the ass of Alina, a river of stinking, poorly digested food, along with hard shit and female secretions, would flow into his mouth. There was a pungent smell of Alinas stomach juice and shit of a two-day old standing in the toilet. Alina won again, and the toilet slave was defeated-he could not swallow her shit!
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina78.mp4
File Size : 377.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:22
Video : AVC, 5 437 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sf9a06r5s141
Old 07-13-2020, 07:35 AM #19917
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Ill Be Your Girlfriend!

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit_and Ill Be Your Girlfriend!

Description:
Tee hee, dont you think I look cute in this dress my mommy got me, Mister? Im glad you followed me to the bathroom and away from the party Ive noticed you looking at me, mister, and I can tell that you like me hee, you want me to be your girlfriend, dont you? You want me to LIKE like you? Well, okay but youll have to do what I tell you stay down on the floor and look at my butthole, heehee, okay, now kiss it. Thats right, kiss my little butthole. Sniff it! Eat my farts! Tee hee, cmon, you want me to be your little girlfriend, dont you? Okay I have an even bigger present for you can you guess what it is? Watch closely
..Thats right, its a big pile of poo! I poop right in your face and tell you to clean me up-you gotta keep me clean to keep my mommy happy, dont you? After all, Im a sweet, innocent little girl. and if you wanna be my boyfriend, you gotta do exactly as I say! Or Ill tell on you Now go on, lick my shit.. if you do, Ill like you like you thats it go and lick it, like this See? Watch me lick my own poop-now you do it. Tasty, isnt it? Tee hee. And you gotta do it, otherwise well, Ill show mommy this video. HAH! Thats right, Ive been recording the whole time so really, instead of my boyfriend, its more like youre going to become my toilet slave doesnt that sound like fun? And soon, youll be eating my shit and drinking my piss, and licking me clean every day, because you belong to me now, mister!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-eatmyshitandIllbeyourgirlfriend.mp4
File Size : 396.22 MB
Duration : 00:11:20
Video : AVC, 4 715 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j4le0a80cs4i
Old 07-13-2020, 07:38 AM #19918
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Lick Mommys FILTHY Asshole

Scatshop.com- Lick Mommys FILTHY Asshole

Description:
So youve come crawling back, huh? Crawling right back to mommy and hungry, for her to feed you
Well, you better beg for it, baby. Beg mommy to pay attention to you, use your tongue to beg me-thats right, lick the ring of my asshole and taste what Ive got in store for you what youre starving for now open wide as mommy shits all over you!
Uh oh, look at how filthy my asshole is now well then, arent you going to ask me if you can clean me up? Thats right, get your nose in there-youre hungry for your lunch? You can find it in my shithole. Say Thank You mommy, for feeding me. Tell me how much you love it and need to eat mommys shitty ass and make it clean for her!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-lickmommysfilthyasshole.mp4
File Size : 426.19 MB
Duration : 00:11:27
Video : AVC, 5 033 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c6klulxk9wrv
Old 07-13-2020, 07:40 AM #19919
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail

Scatshop.com- Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail

Description:
We all saw you, you pig, and we caught you peeping on us Catholic schoolgirls while we were changing. We even got it on video freak! You think youre going to get away with this? Oh, no, but were not going to get you fired, that is, unless you do EVERYTHING I tell you you know why I invited you over to my parents place while they were out of the house? Because the girls trusted ME to give you a special, more *deserving* punishment than just public humiliation and losing your job, and probably your marriage and your kids, too. Haha, oh, Ive got something even BETTER in mind for a PIG like you.
You are going to eat my shit, pig, and youre gonna swallow it all-thats right, that GIGANTIC pile of shit that just burst out my schoolgirl ass and onto your plate? Thats all for you, slave, and youre gonna eat it all and lick the plate! Youre gonna eat it *EXACTLY* how I tell you, and you have no other choice. So take the blackmail, pig, its still better than what you deserve now open that pig mouth up, Im gonna watch you swallow ALL my stinky-ass shit!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-catholicschoolgirltoiletslaveblackmail.mp4
File Size : 373.39 MB
Duration : 00:09:59
Video : AVC, 5 062 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l7xte0arl0f9
Old 07-13-2020, 07:42 AM #19920
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Scatshop.com- MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave

Scatshop.com- MOMMY Turns Her Boy Into Her TOILET Slave

Description:
*This is scat incest FANTASY custom video, and the imaginary son here is described as being an adult whos about to move out of his parents house, all little boy" talk is for humiliationdegradation purposes only*
Mommy explains to Daddy that shes been thinking about her husbands wish for their son to be trained to worship and eat his mothers poo just like daddy does, and she admits that shed think it would actually be really hot to watch their special boy smelling and swallowing his own mommys shit. Mommy sets a potty down and explains to daddy that it will be the perfect thing to feed their son out of until hes well trained enough for mommy to poo directly into his little toilet mouth. Then squatting over the potty with her hole clearly visible she pushes out their boys first poo poo meal, commenting after on how stinky her steaming shit is and teasing that itll be a good reeking test of her special boys potential as a little toilet! Mommy tells daddy all the nasty toilet-slave plans she has in store for their son to make it a filthy-fun family scat activity, and orders him to go and fetch their son while mommys shit is still nice and hot~!
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-mommyturnsherboyintohertoiletslave.mp4
File Size : 339.9 MB
Duration : 00:11:45
Video : AVC, 3 876 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: