Old 06-22-2020, 08:51 AM #481
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Latino Asian Shemale-Sandy Lopez

Shemax.com- Latino Asian Shemale-Sandy Lopez

Description:
Sweet Brazilian ladyboy Sandy Lopez is sexy AsianLatino hybrid with a unique look. There is no mistaking her Japanese ancestry with her high cheek bones, exotic eyes and slanted brows. Her long flowing jet black hair contrasts nicely with her with her milky white skinned femboy body. Whether from the East or West all shemales are horny as hell so she joins her dark stud in the bubblebath for some slippery fun. This stunning shebabe knows how to please her man so she wraps her small mouth around his fat brown cock. He returns the favor by liking and sucking her white and pink shaved balls and cock. She again sucks this dudes big dick hard so it will slide easily into her boy pussy which is presoaking below the waterline. She then gets him to fuck her ass first standing doggy style and then missionary perched precariously on the edge of the tub. To repay him for the pain he has caused in her back she bends her guy over the edge of the tub and inserts her ivory dick in his ebony ass. She pounds away at his rear while he jerks his dick until she is ready to cum. Doing a standing stroke as he sits she finally squirts a large creamy load on his well muscled abs.

This in the first in a series of hardcore sets we bring you starring Brazilian shemales of Asian decent. While Brazil was originally a Portuguese colony it has a healthy mixture of races from black to white and all in between. Like most countries that at one time had liberal immigration there is a large Asian community especially Japanese. Since Brazil is the land of shemales in the western hemisphere it is not surprising that there are quite a few ladyboys from Brazil. As you can see Sandy Lopez appears to have a mixed Latino and Asian heritage. While larger in size than most Eastern ladyboys she would be slightly more petite than most other Brazilian transsexuals.
Model:
Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 110-latinoasianshemale-hdv.wmv
File Size : 551.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:12
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:110-latinoasianshemale-pichi.zip - 80.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:110-latinoasianshemale-hdv.wmv - 551.7 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 09:17 AM #482
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- His First Tranny-Time-Kareema

Shemax.com- His First Tranny-Time-Kareema

Description:
Pretty in pink and ready to play! This sexy babe with her blonde curls and ebony skin is one luscious shemale that loves strutting her stuff for the camera. This T-girl was a tasty treat for the eyes in her pink lace lingerie. She posed for the camera before stripping off her lacy boy style panties and setting her juicy shecock free. And this black stud found her so irresistible he willingly bent over the bed allowing this shebabe to play with his ass and fondle his balls until he was moaning and hard as a rock. This hottie might have looked innocent in her pink lace and blonde curls but you could see the wickedness in her dark eyes. And once they pulled out the bottle of lotion, he lubed up his cock and it was her turn to bend over and get her shemale ass pumped full of fat man meat.
Model:
Kareema
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 4-hisfirsttrannytime-hdv.wmv
File Size : 396.85 MB
Duration : 00:13:24

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:4-hisfirsttrannytime-pichi.zip - 45.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:4-hisfirsttrannytime-hdv.wmv - 396.8 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 09:41 AM #483
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Pink Top Penis Girl-Ann

Shemax.com- Pink Top Penis Girl-Ann

Description:
When I first went into the bar Ann wasn`t on the stage, she was sitting with a potential customer and looking great. The bad thing for me was I knew I wanted to have her but didn`t know if she was going to go with him or not. I patiently had a few drinks waiting to see what she was going to happen. Watching her with the potential customer was a real turn on. Watching him feel on her cock and her feel on his...that sort of thing really gets my engine churning...if you know what I mean.

After about an hour the guy stood up and stumbled out of the bar leaving her behind so I quickly seized the opportunity to call her over for a drink. We talked and groped each other for a bit and we both got extremely horny. I paid for her bar fee and we hit the road back to the room.
Once in the room we started making out and right in the middle of it she insisted she go take a shower. Kind of bad timing because we were both already horny but Thais seem to be obsessed with showers before sex...sometimes. She took her shower and I waited in anticipation for what was to come. She came out of the shower naked but I had her put her clothes back on (taking off the clothes is something I take great pleasure in doing) and then we got to it. To be honest, after a little bit of time had passed I realized she wasn`t the sharpest tool in the shed, so to speak, but she did give an awesome blowjob so who cares.
Model:
Ann
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 163-pinktoppenisgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.35 GB / 356.17 MB / 373 475 516 bytes
Duration : 00:10:26

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:163-pinktoppenisgirl-pichi.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:163-pinktop_girl-hdv.wmv - 356.2 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 09:44 AM #484
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- She Drives Us Crazy-Tianny

Shemax.com- She Drives Us Crazy-Tianny

Description:
Shy, sexy and oh so hot. This lovely ebony shemale with her long dark hair and tight, slender body was a lusty site to behold. And watching her pose in her skimpy top and panties, with knee high leather boots and fishnet stockings was about to drive all of us crazy and had us ready to drool. Her movements were so sultry and graceful as she began to strip for the camera. And watching her stick that small, round ass in the air was a temptation almost too strong to resist. She unclasped her black bra and teased her tiny tits with their big, dark nipples before sliding her panties and stockings down her legs and revealing her thick and succulent girl pole. She stroked her shecock while giving us an awesome view of her tight, round ass. The more this T-girl stroked, the harder she got and it wasnt long before she was moaning and creaming in ecstasy.
Model:
Tianny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 22-shedrivesuscrazy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 284.93 MB
Duration : 00:09:37

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:22-shedrivesuscrazy-pichi.zip - 23.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:22-shedrivesuscrazy-hdv.wmv - 284.9 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 09:48 AM #485
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- I Scream for First-First, IceCream

Shemax.com- I Scream for First-First, IceCream

Description:
I Scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream (and First). We bring you a double scoop of these two dissimilar looking girls with unusual names. While both are slim, one is vanilla skinned with big fake tits and a very hairy ass while the other is chocolate skinned and hairless with no tits. First up is Ice Cream who with her gap toothed grin has a bit of a different look yet still sweet and creamy. While not the most feminine girl with her understated blue liquorice makeup, she definitely has lots of sex appeal especially to the Femboy lovers. She poses nicely while removing her loose fitting Dutch chocolate dress and reveals that she rarely eats her name or other fatty foods. Her maple skin is stretched tight on her toned body and when she removes her bra we see she has two small maraschino cherry nipples. She then slips out of her panties and at first hides her sugar cone cock but then spreads her legs to show us her long hooded softy with extra large nuts. We also see the only place other than her head that has hair is her black liquorice bush. She then shows us her nice ass with its fudge packed A-hole which along with her low hanging nutsack seems to be sprinkled with white frosting in places. She then strokes her banana before pushing it up with the nuts to her chocolate hole to complete the split. When she stands she makes us want to lick every inch of her tasty treat body and cock which would melt in your mouth.

Second up is First who shows off her hot and creamy body in the shower until she is joined by the much darker flavoured Ice Cream. The girls enjoy the water streaming over their slim sexy bodies before the two don the white bathrobes while checking themselves out in the full length mirror. They then retire to the bedroom and initially look a little shy until First breaks the ice and snuggles up to Ice Cream who appreciatively grabs a large breast. First then lays down and awaits her nipples to be sucked as Ice Cream takes her time. This gets First hot who after the girls get naked begins to kiss Ice Cream and then lick her body all over. As if this was not a sweet enough taste the girls share a candy cane left over from Christmas and First give us a great view of her famously hairy ass with her large soft balls hanging below. First then gives Ice Cream a covered BJ as they both toy there sweet assholes with the striped candy poles. This continues in several different positions until they both lay down for some hot self stroking of their hard hairy shedicks. First cums first with a small clear squirt and then Ice Cream comes up big with a large creamy load.

Well this shoot was originally supposed to just be with Ice Cream. But she was brought to me by First who I try never to miss a chance to see naked. While Firsts extreme hirsutism is not for everyone, as I have explained in the descriptions for her earlier shoots, those of us growing up in the 70s generally prefer a hairier bush. She has become one of my favourite models and I have seen in some forums that she has a growing following. First is currently in school taking communications and English I believe and sometimes does some freelance work around Nana. So Im sure she would meet up with anybody who was interested and her current contact info can be found in the forum. I dont know much about Ice Cream who I had not met before the shoot. I know she works at Cascade bar and seems very pleasant and perhaps somewhat quiet.
Model:
First, IceCream
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 54-iscreamforfirst-hdv.wmv
File Size : 522.51 MB
Duration : 00:17:15

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:54-iscreamforfirst-pichi.zip - 42.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:54-iscreamforfirst-hdv.wmv - 522.5 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 10:01 AM #486
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Thin Yasmin-Yasmin Hernandez

Shemax.com- Thin Yasmin-Yasmin Hernandez

Description:
Sexy and ready for action, Yasmin is a blonde shemale babe that with a toned body that just never gets enough of pumping her girl pole. She loves to show off that hard body of hers with its small firm boobies, tight abs and hard shecock. Yasmin strips down to her red thong before climbing into the hot tub and letting the warm water slide over her skin. Its enough to get her fully aroused and stroking her female shaft until she is spewing her cum for the camera.
Model:
Yasmin Hernandez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 113-thinyasmin-hdv.wmv
File Size : 474.87 MB
Duration : 00:15:48
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:113-thinyasmin-pichi.zip - 93.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:113-thinyasmin-hdv.wmv - 474.9 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 10:38 AM #487
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Half Brazilian Half Italian-Carolina de Monaco

Shemax.com- Half Brazilian_Half Italian-Carolina de Monaco

Description:
This shemale hottie and her lover couldnt wait to get their hands and cocks on each other and they didnt even make it to the bedroom. They got down and dirty right in the bath tub while we got all the hot and steamy action on film. He tongued her tight ass until her shecock was hard and throbbing. And when she took his thick man meat in her warm mouth, she took him as far down her throat as she could over and over until he was ready to explode. But this stud wasnt stopping until he had buried his shaft in her tight ass. He got behind her and spread her chubby cheeks apart before sliding his thick dick deep inside her fuckhole. The more this stud pumped and fucked that tight shemale ass the more this shebabe moaned and stroked her girl pole until they were both spewing their creamy hot loads in bliss.
Model:
Carolina de Monaco
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 6-halfbrazilianhalfitalian-hdv.wmv
File Size : 447.85 MB
Duration : 00:15:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6-halfbrazilianhalfitalian-pichi.zip - 41.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:6-halfbrazilianhalfitalian-hdv.wmv - 447.8 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 10:45 AM #488
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Redhead Femboy-Apols

Shemax.com- Redhead Femboy-Apols

Description:
Apols is a pretty Asian tranny with tiny tits and a fat shaft hidden away under her panties. She has an exotic look and a natural sensuality that really shines through on film. She shows off her petite body and rubs her plump girl rod until she bust a nut.
Model:
Apols
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : redheadfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 200.57 MB
Duration : 00:06:28
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 335 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:redheadfemboy-pichi.zip - 40.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:redheadfemboy-hdv.wmv - 200.6 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 11:18 AM #489
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Xmas Toy-Danielly Marinetto

Shemax.com- Xmas Toy-Danielly Marinetto

Description:
Wouldn`t you just love to wake up on Christmas morning to find this sexy shebabe wrapped up under your tree? This sexy shemale is ready for the holidays dressed in her sexy red lingerie and Santa hat. Danielly waits on her bed for jolly old Saint Nick with visions of juicy cocks dancing in her dreams. What a nice surprise when she awakens to find her stocking filled with a huge and tasty candy cane that reminds her of a hard man meat. This long legged ladyboy uses her gift to practice her sucking skills while she strips down to nothing but her hat and high heels and squeezes her full tits until her nipples are pebble hard. All the excitement proves to be enough to get this T-girl in the mood for some candy cane in the ass action and stroking her girl shaft until she is squirting her juices all over her stocking.
Model:
Danielly Marinetto
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 38-xmastoy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 608.91 MB
Duration : 00:20:36

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:38-xmastoy-pichi.zip - 32.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:38-xmastoy-hdv.wmv - 608.9 MB
Old 06-22-2020, 11:35 AM #490
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Shemax.com- Bigger than a Gnats Cock-Nat

Shemax.com- Bigger than a Gnats Cock-Nat

Description:
This is a tiny little gnat of a girl coincidentally named Nat except for the fact that she has a huge cock. She starts the set combing her fake hair as she stands in her skimpy orange outfit and fishnet stockings. You can see every ripple on her bare midriff and when she sits down the large bulge in her white panties push her tiny skirt up. As I moved close she wasted no time pulling out and sucking my cock before standing and removing her skirt. The bulge grows and from behind she pulls her G-string aside to show her sweet hairy little bunghole and you can see the end of her large cock which has been forced between her legs. When she removes the straining white cloth, out springs her huge fat dick which looks even larger in proportion to her miniature body. It stays rock hard through showing us her puffy boy pussy and other poses before she takes a call. That done she generously lubes up her hairy hole and invites me to fuck it. This I do from a few positions before she settles down for a double cock jerk until she shoots her load all over my cock and stomach.

I found Nat on Soi 131 in Pattaya at Beach Road where she works as a freelancer (i.e. streetwalker). This Soi in central Pattaya has two Ladyboy bars, La Bamba and Stringfellows which employs many feminine ladyboys. For some reason most of the freelancers working around there seem to be the most masculine of ladyboys. I would not even say they are femboys but rather wig wearing transvestites. You would think they would work closer to the gay area, Sunee Plaza but I suppose they are looking for straight men and the traffic around Beach Road. This type of ladyboy is not for everyone and they are reputed a being the most trouble in terms of drug use, stealing and other bad things. I had no trouble with Nat who with her small size could not pose much of a threat but I found many of the others around there a little worrisome looking.
Model:
Nat
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 64-biggerthanagnatscock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 465.43 MB
Duration : 00:15:22

Download Screenshots: