Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Oaks- Ordination

Sayuncle.com- Elder Oaks- Ordination

Description:
Story

Elder Oaks knows hes in trouble. Hes spent the past few weeks with his mouth firmly attached to his mission companion, Elder Hollands throbbing cock.
Holland, the mischievous blond, first seduced the normally shy boy when he wrestled him to the ground one hot summer afternoon. Oaks felt Hollands stiff member pressing against him as he was pinned against the grass and he felt waves of desire move through his young body.
Soon after, he spied on Elder Holland as he jerked off. He watched the boy cover his muscular body in a thick spurt of cum. It was impossible to keep a moan from escaping his lips.
When Elder Holland saw that he had been caught he wasnt mad. His mouth stretched into a sly smile and he immediately pulled Oaks wiry, frame towards him.
They should have been more careful, though. One day, when they were fooling around, President Nelson burst through the door. The powerful man fixed both of them with a steely glare.
I didnt expect this from either of you. Nelson told Holland to pack his things and come to the Temple for disciplinary counsel.
Without his mission companion, Elder Oaks must not be alone. Normally, he would be brought to the Temple, too, but, as he is the stepson of President Oaks, the Brethren decide it is better that he spend some time at his parents home for an old fashioned stepfatherstepson chat.
President Oaks greets his stepson, with a solemn pat on the shoulder. The usually affectionate man has been struggling with the revelation about his stepsons behavior. Hes specifically struggling with the fact that this information has turned him on.
President Oaks suggests they have some male bonding time while he works through his feelings. He asks his stepson to join him for his morning gym routine.
As they work out, Elder Oaks watches his stepfather jealously. He wishes he had the mans toned, tan body. President Oaks catches his stepson watching him do squat thrusts.
The boys glances tell him everything.
Youve been noticing the male form quite a lot, lately. Havent you?
Elder Oaks blushes and turns away.
When they return to the house they quickly strip off their sweaty clothes. The gym is the only time that missionarys dont wear the sacred underwear and Oaks finds himself unable to look away from the meaty bulge that presses against his stepfathers jock strap.
His stepfather strips off his jock and says hes going to shower and that he wants to talk about something after they get cleaned up.
Oaks tries to resist, but sweat covered white cloth is making his mouth water. Hes horny as hell since Elder Holland has been gone and he knows he has at least a few minutes before his stepfather comes back.
He lies down on the bed and presses the jock against his face and inhales. The heady musk of his stepfathers cock fills his nose. He keeps sniffing, pressing his crotch against the mattress.
Suddenly, he hears his stepfathers voice, I forgot my phone. He throws the jockstrap behind his back, but, its too late.
He expects President Oaks to be mad, but instead his stepfather gives him an amused look. Does it turn you on?
Elder Oaks nods.
Youre certainly going through a lot of changes arent you. Curious boy. Perhaps you would prefer to smell me.
Oaks does as hes told, pressing his face against his stepfathers armpits, chest and finally, his thick shaft. Oaks cant believe whats happening, but he cant stop himself. He starts stroking his stepfathers cock.
My beautiful boy is turning into a man, the President moans. Would you like to taste me?
Elder Oaks doesnt hesitate. He drops to his knees and runs his tongue the length of his stepfathers shaft. The smell from the jockstrap is so much stronger. President Oaks instructs his stepson to open his mouth and he takes his stepfather balls deep.
They move onto the bed and Elder Oaks watches his stepfathers face twist in passion. Squeeze the base of my cock. Oaks does.
His own cock is straining to be released. As he bobs his head up and down, he realizes what the smell really is. Its power. Pure, masculine power. And he wants it inside him.
Let me show you something that feels really good, President Oaks says. And begins to roll his stepson onto his back.
Oaks is all too willing to give his tight, little hole to the man who made him.
Model:
Elder Oaks
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Oaks- Ordination.mp4
File Size : 2621.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Oaks- Ordination.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 02:10 PM #442
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Ence- Disciplinary Action

Sayuncle.com- Elder Ence- Disciplinary Action

Description:
Story

The mischievous Elder Ence is beginning to realize that being obedient can have its upsides. Before he began his long journey towards joining The Order, he had always reacted badly to the idea of serving a master.
In Sunday school, seminary and the MTC his teachers seemed to respond to his independent spirit with lessons that drew from scriptures about obedience and submitting to the will of the stepfather.
But the lessons about submissiveness and meeknessnever really sank in. He was his own master.
As a missionary he didnt know what to call it, but around the other missionary boys he thought of himself as an alpha male. He wanted to be in charge, and he wanted to seduce each and every beautiful young missionary in the field.
So when he was paired with Elder Dudley, he just did what came naturally to him.
Elder Ence loved watching the other missionary boys writhe and moan as he filled their holes with his throbbing cock. He felt powerful after taking a boys virginity. It felt like this was his calling in life.
But everything got turned upside down when he learned about the secret priesthood order, and the steps of initiation. He realized something. He loves being controlled.
During his inspection, President Nelson, the intimidating muscle stepdaddy bent Ence over a table and slammed him remorselessly with his thick horse cock and Ence had no choice but to take it.
And today, he was brought to the temple veil where he serviced a mysterious stranger while the dashing President Oaks, goaded him on. He opened his mouth as wide he could and took the veiny pulsing dick so deep, tears poured down his face.
As he felt the strangers balls press against his chin, President Oaks knelt behind the boy and teased his hole. Ence was so turned on it didnt take long before he opened and allowed Oaks thick shaft inside him.
Elder Ence slurped on the veiled mans cock as President Oaks groaned and pulled the boy to him. The stranger grunted and gave a few last thrusts before pulling his cock away from Ences hungry lips and spilling his load all over the boys face.
Now its just Ence and the President and he can feel the Presidents renewed lust. Youve been a good boy at the veil, he whispers, But now my dick is swollen and my nuts ache for release. And Im going to unload them by pounding this gorgeous of ass yours.
Oaks pulls open the boys cheeks and fucks him hard from behind. Ence feels the Presidents balls slapping against his ass. He can smell the mans musky sweat. He can still taste the strangers cum on his lips. It makes Ence desperately want to be filled with cum.
I want to see your face as I plow you, the President says, pulling out. He flips Ence onto his back and lifts his legs in the air. Ence thrills at how strong Oaks is. The man holds his entire lower body in the air as if it weighs nothing at all.
Ride me, boy, The President smiles. Ride me until I cum. Ence does as hes told, eagerly thrusting his hips up and down, feeling every inch of the mans cock inside of him. The President grits his teeth and throws his head back.
He is so close.
Ence watches the man and feels a freedom hed never realized was possible. It is the freedom of service, the freedom of knowing he is nothing but a vessel for this powerful mans pleasure.
Model:
Elder Ence
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Ence- Disciplinary Action.mp4
File Size : 1334.53 MB
Duration : 00:15:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Ence- Disciplinary Action.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 02:16 PM #443
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Stewart- The Covenant

Sayuncle.com- Elder Stewart- The Covenant

Description:
Story

The pages of Elder Stewarts mission journal are rife with warm words about his fellow missionaries and the men of the Order. But no boy or man has hadmore of an impact on him than stolid Stepbrother Johnson. Since their first contact, Johnson has left a lasting impression on young Stewart. His cock seemed to touch a part of the boy that he did not know existed, awakening a capacity for love within him that he had never known before. Perhaps the physical pleasure of it all has affected his perception of their relationship, but he cant help but feel there is something more. He has felt sexual desire with others before, but this is different. Stepbrother Johnson means much more to young Stewart.
Today, the Ward Mission Leader comes into Stewarts room to prepare him for his Correlation Meeting. The boy is hard at work studying, but Johnson knows that he has not been totally faithful to his responsibilities.There is something else that Stewart has been occupied with-writing in his journal about his experiences with Johnson. But Johnson wants the boy to know that he is not in trouble.
On the contrary, he is going to be taken care of. In fact, as long as he remains under the watch of Johnson, no harm will ever befall the spectacled boy.
As the Ward Mission Leader leans in to kiss Stewart, the boy is ecstatic that his feelings are being reciprocated. For a long time, he thought it was a one-way street, that his impressions of their time spent together were overblown and exaggerated. But as Johnson runs his lips over the boys cock, suddenly Stewart realizes that he is not alone. He cannot wait for the Ward Mission Leader to enter his waiting asshole, and when he finally does, Stewart moans in joy. He never expected to find love on his mission. But sometimes expectations are meant to be subverted.
Model:
Elder Stewart
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Stewart- The Covenant.mp4
File Size : 1579.06 MB
Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Stewart- The Covenant.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 02:20 PM #444
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- After School Snack

Sayuncle.com- After School Snack

Description:
Story

Chapter 9 - After School Snack
Jacob loves taking care of his little boy. Whether its an after school snack waiting for him in the fridge or a big cock up his tight hole, he knows that part of being a stepdad is making his stepson feel happy. Austin loves how his stepdad dotes on him and cant get enough Still, he looks for any chance he can to make it up to him. Knowing that his mom wont be home for while, little boy Austin pulls his stepdads dick out right away, taking it deep down his throat. Clearly his stepdad taught him how to be thankful and appreciative, but if this boy is anything like me, hes just greedy for stepdaddy dick in his mouth and ass I love watching this little boy take his stepdads bare cock deep, begging him for his thick, creamy load This one is for all the other perverts out there who lose it at the sound of a stepdaddy saying good boy.
Model:
Alex Killian

Austin Xanders
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : After School Snack.mp4
File Size : 907.78 MB
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:After School Snack.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 02:41 PM #445
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Sex Store Backroom Gloryhole

Sayuncle.com- Sex Store Backroom Gloryhole

Description:
Story

Chapter 1 -- Sex Store Backroom Gloryhole
When I was younger, I used to constantly imagine what it would be like to suck my stepdads cock. It seemed absolutely impossible.
I would imagine all the ways it could happen without him knowing, thinking that might be the only way I could get a taste for our family seed.
...This kid may have found the solution.
When I saw this, I immediately thought back to all those dreams and fantasies and nearly came right then and there.
Scoping out a known cruising spot, this horny teenager found a place where he could suck off older guys without getting caught. Hed been a couple times before, always trying to get a look of the handsome men before heading to the gloryhole. That way he could picture who they were as he was sucking down their loads.
This time, one of the guys he saw going in was his own stepdad
Curious and confused, he goes in, amazed to see his stepdad was also looking to get his dick blown.
The boy then does what I dreamed of a thousand times: he gets down on his knees and watches his stepdads thick, veiny, massive cock pokes through the hole in the wall.
As he savors the taste of his old mans shaft, he can hear the muffled sounds of his familiar voice on the other side moaning and saying suck my cock.
Theres nothing better than that first taste of your familys DNA as it pours down your throat by your own stepdad.
Model:
Dante Colle

Max Sargent
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Sex Store Backroom Gloryhole.mp4
File Size : 809.38 MB
Duration : 00:15:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Sex Store Backroom Gloryhole.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 03:10 PM #446
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Esplin- The Glory Hole

Sayuncle.com- Elder Esplin- The Glory Hole

Description:
Story

Elder Esplin walked into the temple chamber wearing the ceremonial temple robes that had been requested of him.The toga-style garment hung off his body, barely covering his naked frame. Pleased to see the young man adorned as such, President Oaks could not contain his smile as the young man approached.
Oaks greeted the young man and brought him to the veil of the temple. The veil is a tall wall of white cloth, upon which areholes in the shapes of the garment symbols.
As Elder Esplin began to wonder about theirpurpose, a unseen veil worker extended his hand through one of the symbols, reaching out to gently tease Esplins cock. President Oaks looked on, watching the hands work over Esplins instantly sprung erection. Oaks stood supervising the interaction, studying Esplins face and body for signs of his unyielding submission.
The hands moved up to touch Esplins smooth, strong chest, gently pinching at his nipples. This caused the young man to react throughout his entire body, feeling the sensation tingle as far out as his fingertips. Sensing this reaction, the hands retreated behind the white wall.
From behind the cloth, a mans voice spoke out, Disrobe him.
President Oaks took this direction and began to take off the drpgd, pleated cloth. The boys naked, athletic body seemed to glow in the white light of the room. His cock was fully erect as if compelled by the foreign figure behind the veil.
President Oaks placed Elder Esplin up against the fabric wall and the mysterious figure brought his hands back through the holes. His hands grabbed at the boys cock and ass, feeling the fullness of his genitals and buttocks. Esplins bubble butt proved to be a pleasant handful for the man who worked his impressive glutes with his fingers.
The hands retreated again. This time, however, an obscured face took its place, completely hidden except for the mouth that met the boys cock. Elder Esplin closed his eyes and felt his loins tense up as the hot, wet mouth of the stranger worked his shaft from tip to base.
The mystery mans tongue navigated the full length of his cock just long enough for Esplins hard-on to reach full mast. Then, just as quick as it came, the mouth, too, hid behind the veil. But soon in its place came a hard, thick cock.
President Oaks took this as a cue to place a pillow on the ground and to guide Elder Esplin to his knees. Esplin did as he was led, opening his lips around the hot mass of the mans penis.
As he took it deeper in his mouth and back to his throat, President Oaks placed his hand on the back of the young blonds head. He gently directed the boys motions back and forth as Esplin became focused on massaging the erection with his mouth.
After the boy had salivated the cock enough, Oaks ordered him on all fours. The cock, too, dropped to meet the boy, and Elder Esplin continued his work of sucking the big dick. Meanwhile, President Oaks removed his tie and began his own engagement with Esplins backside.
President Oaks ran his hands over the boys perfect ass and hanging balls, stimulating and exciting his genitals. Watching Esplin continue sucking away in an unwavering manner, President Oaks began to further undress, keeping his watchful eye on the young mans performance.
He saw much less resistance and hesitation than he had in previous sessions. He was happy to see that Elder Esplin was beginning to ease up on his apprehension and seemingly not just accept his submissive role, but love it.
Seeing the Elder Esplin on all fours, President Oaks could hardly keep his fingers off of the young boys tight, pink hole. He knew all too well how it felt inside and out and was withholding his his own erection and drive to fuck. He focused his attention back on Elder Esplin, guiding him further in deep throating the hidden mans cock.
Of course, President Oaks was a man of powerful urges and it was only a matter of time before he was going to need to breed the dutiful young man. As Elder Esplin continued to suck, never taking his mouth off the cock presented before him, Oaks kneeled behind him and slowly pressed his hard cock into the boys warm, hungry hole.
Just as the head of his cock slipped inside the pulsating hole of the young elder, the mystery mans moans built up louder and faster. Esplin kept sucking hard as a hot, salty load of the man poured out in his mouth.
With beads of cum dripping down his chin, President Oaks began pumping his own cock into the boy, opening his backside for another delicious load...
Model:
Elder Esplin

President Oaks

Legrand Wolf

Scott Riley
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Esplin- The Glory Hole.mp4
File Size : 2081.04 MB
Duration : 00:24:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Esplin- The Glory Hole.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 03:22 PM #447
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Massage From His Stepuncle s Friend

Sayuncle.com- Massage From His Stepuncle_s Friend

Description:
Story

Chapter 3 - Massage From His Stepuncle_s Friend
It seems Colins soccer injury hasnt gone away. When he brings it back up to his stepuncle, the doctor thinks the boy might need an actual massage therapist. And as luck would have it, Doctor Wolf has a new buddy who is an actual masseur who would love to do some work on the boy.
When Austin Armstrong was taken by his stepdad to see a new doctor, the doc was quick to figure out that Mr Armstrong was fucking his stepson. Things quickly escalated and Mr Armstrong ended up surrendering his boys hole to the horny physician. The whole ordeal was a huge turn on for Mr Armstrong. He and the physician stayed in touch and relived the experience over and over. Eventually Dr Wolf promised to return the favor by sharing a boy with Jacob in return.
And then Dr Wolfs stepbrother asked if his stepson could come spend some time with the doctor. The boy was getting in trouble at school and needed a change of scenery. And his stepbrother mentioned that he had also just popped Colins cherry.
Colins very lucky to have not only such a hot stepuncle, but someone whos looking out for him. As much as he was happy to help (and get his big hands on the boys tight body), hes decided that in this case he set up some time for Collin to get some attention from his new friend Mr Armstrong.
The massage starts off pretty above-board, but the guys hands seem to keep bumping into Colin crotch. An innocent finger graze here and here is one thing, but the guy cant keep his hands far from his dick And when he turns Colin over, he practically works his ass like hes making pizza dough
Colins loving every moment of it, feeling his body awaken with each touch. By the time the guys fingers slip inside his hole, hes hot, horny, and ready for some stepdaddy dick And things worked out exactly as Doctor Wolf had planned them
Model:
Alex Killian

Britain Westbury
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Massage From His Stepuncle_s Friend.mp4
File Size : 1364.66 MB
Duration : 00:26:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Massage From His Stepuncle_s Friend.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 03:31 PM #448
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Dudley- The Calling

Sayuncle.com- Elder Dudley- The Calling

Description:
Story

While all the boys at the Mission understand that it is strictly forbidden to participate in a sexual activity outside of priest knowledge, that doesntmean that every now and then the boys dont slip up and find themselves fooling around with each others bodies. It is difficult to be surrounded by so many virile young men who all have the same goals and dreams and not be attracted. Additionally, while the sexual encounters with the men of the Order are intense and fulfilling, they are innately high-pressure situations. In them, the boys are submitting to service, making sure that they make the proper steps towards the priesthood and the Order. But with the other boys, they have no responsibility but to make each other feel good.
Today, Elder Dudley, Elder Ence, and Elder Sorensen find themselves in the throes of a passionate missionary orgy. Elder Dudley sucks Ences cock, loving the feeling of his girthy member on his tongue. In the meantime, his asshole is licked and pleasured by gorgeous Sorensen.
Ence looks down at his cock as Dudley runs his mouth over the length of it, enjoying the sensation of relief he gets from physical pleasure for physical pleasures sake. And he takes special interest when Sorensen moves from rimming Dudley to barebacking him with his thick cock. He loves watching Sorensen fuck Dudleys butt. It excites him and makes him want to join in on the penetrative action.
Finally, Ence takes his turn. Dudley sits on his cock, wrapping his sphincter around the boys throbbing dick. Dudley rides him, letting out small gasps as he does. But Ence wants more. He lets both Sorensen and Dudley share his prick, watching them work their lips and tongues on his shaft until he is ready to unleash his seed all over their faces. Perhaps pleasure is best behind closed doors.
Model:
Elder Dudley
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Dudley- The Calling.mp4
File Size : 1790.89 MB
Duration : 00:20:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:missionaryboys_mbz0317_full_hi_720hd.mp4
Flyfiles Video:missionaryboys_mbz0317_full_hi_720hd.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 03:32 PM #449
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Stepdad Stepson Family Cabin Retreat

Sayuncle.com- Stepdad Stepson Family Cabin Retreat

Description:
Story

Chapter 3 - Stepdad Stepson Family Cabin Retreat
When I was younger, I would go on special getaways with the family and cozy up to a warm fire with a cup of hot chocolate. Even then, I was horny to be touched and fondled by a sexy older guy. When I saw this video, I was instantly transported back to that time and feeling. Seeing this little guy get close and snuggly with his sexy stepdad made me hard as a rock, and that was before his hands found their way into his boys pajama bottoms. The way he makes love to his boy sends a warm feeling through my body aimed directly into my ass and cock. I could watch them for hours and hours, and I bet you will, too.
Model:
Alex Killian

Austin Xanders
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Stepdad Stepson Family Cabin Retreat.mp4
File Size : 467.52 MB
Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Stepdad Stepson Family Cabin Retreat.mp4
Old 07-30-2022, 03:43 PM #450
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Ingles- Ordination

Sayuncle.com- Elder Ingles- Ordination

Description:
Story

Elder Ingles was in a constant state of buzzing. He practically skipped everywhere he went, still high from the thrill of fuckinghis companion. It was unlike anything hed ever experienced before and he wanted it all the time.
When Bishop Hart called him to his office for a follow up meeting, he could hardly contain his excitement. He had been so nervous before when the older man made him undress and played with his cock, but now, he wanted even more.
He knew his insatiable desire was unbecoming, so he did his best to keep it quiet. He didnt want to be too eager, worried it could be a problem. Around the Brethren he continued to play the part of the shy, quiet missionary.
When he was back with Bishop Hart, it was hard for him to keep the rouse going.
His heart raced and his body practically vibrated with nervous anticipation.
Bishop Hart studied his face and could see that Ingles was trying to mask his excitement. It amused him, but ultimately, it made no difference to how he would proceed.
Stand up and undress, Hart ordered plainly, giving him the same cool tone and expression as when theyd first met.
Ingles did as he was told, fumbling with his clothes as his brain went into overdrive. He was afraid he was going too fast. Or too slow Too fast might be interpreted as overeagerness, and maybe then hed be punished. But too slow might mean he wasnt obeying correctly, and maybe hed be punished for that?
His mind raced and over considered everything. So much so that he didnt even realize until he began to unzip his pants that his cock was fully hard.
And there it was. The one thing he couldnt hide or pretend away. His cock was fully engorged, pressing hard between his garments and his body. He paused for a second, unsure of what to do.
Why are you stopping? Bishop Hart asked, seated behind his desk, seeming to not so much as blink as he watched him undress.
I--Im hard, Ingles confessed. His tone was both conciliatory and confused. He felt the impulse to apologize, but also remembered that his cock had been held by the man not long ago. He wasnt sure how to behave anymore and looked to Hart for an answer.
Thats not a problem, Hart replied, unphased as usual. Continue.
Elder Ingles did as he was told, mindful of his erection hanging from his body as he stripped out of his garments.
Bishop Hart stood up and walked next to him. He ran a hand over the boys chest and stomach, and then down to his penis. He stroked it gently, squeezing the head ever so slightly as he gripped it. He stayed there for a moment, as if he were checking Ingles pulse with it He then let it go and walked around the boy.
I want you on the desk, facing toward me, he ordered. Hart stood in placed and watched Ingles obey him.
The young missionary got up on the desk and positioned himself on all fours. He wasnt sure exactly what to do, but when he looked at Bishop Hart, the older man gave him a powerful, approving nod that suggested hed done well.
Hart then continued his walk around, looking at the boy from seemingly all sides. As he circled him, his hands explored him all over. Under his belly, around his shoulders, between his legs. Soon Hart positioned himself behind him, telling Ingles to arch his back so he could get a good, unobstructed view of his ass and hole.
Elder Ingles looked ahead, feeling slightly strange about having his hole on display in such a way. Hart took his time and really become acquainted with it.
Ingles cock hung low between his legs, and Hart couldnt resist feeling it as well. As he stroked it, Ingles let out tiny moans, excited and sensitive to his touch.
You told me one that youve never had sex with anyone, Hart asked, his voice trailing off as if it were a rhetorical question.
No, no one Ingles responded immediately. It wasnt until the words escaped his mouth that he realized hed actually lied. He did have sex with someone. A boy, even. He didnt correct himself, knowing that admitting it now cant be good.
What do you think you would do? Bishop Hart asked, moving around slowly to the other side of the desk, meeting up with Ingles face.
I--I think I would enjoy it.
Bishop Hart then looked at him in the eye and studied him as he asked, How would you do it?
Elder Ingles tried to think of what to say, but his face flushed as he recalled his experience before. Knowing he couldnt admit to it, he just said, I dont know.
Bishop Hart paused, watching the microexpression in Ingles face. He couldnt quite put his finger on it, but he could tell something was happening in Ingles head. He then put his finger in the boys mouth, and felt around on his tongue and in his cheeks.
It was hot and wet and smooth. Elder Ignles breath was heavy and desperate, as if they were beginning for something to fill his mouth. The boys eyes were locked onto Harts, clearly hoping for more.
Do you want to have sex with me? Bishop Hart asked.
Yes
Hart smiled. Ingles youthful excitement was truly a thing of beauty. The way the boy nearly leaped to say yes give him a special thrill.
Hart then took a step back and began to remove his clothes. As he did, he said, Well, the way to start is by warming the person up.
He stripped off his shirt and tie, throwing his clothing off to the side, progressively revealing more and more of his smooth, toned body. Ingles watched with his mouth still open and practically drooling as the full nakedness of his leader presented in front of him.
Youre going to warm me up, Bishop Hart said, removing his socks as his last piece of covering. The older man then took Ingles hand and brought him down off the desk. In turn, Hart took the boys place, getting on all fours and arching his perfectly toned, smooth butt into the air.
And when I say warm me up, I mean with your tongue. Do you understand? Hart asked, looked back over his shoulder at Elder Ingles.
Ingles stood tall and awkward with his massive third leg standing straight out from his narrow body. He stroked his cock and his eyes focused on the perfect pucker of Harts backside. He could barely speak, but he did manage to utter out an affirmative, Yes...
Model:
Elder Ingles
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Ingles- Ordination.mp4
File Size : 2401.9 MB
Duration : 00:27:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Ingles- Ordination.mp4

Tags