Old 09-22-2022, 04:50 PM #2161
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Happy New Year Greeting

Xlgirls.com- Happy New Year Greeting

Description:
Monica Love pops the cork celebrating the arrival of another year. Dressed for party time, Monica dances and shakes her beautiful body, her big tits bouncing away. It_s a pleasure to watch this busy doll gyrate and swivel her ripe rack. Monica_s personal message to all XL Girls and the guys who support XLGirls.com, the magazine and DVDs is to have as much fun as she_s having. We_re looking forward to seeing more of Monica in 2016 and wish her and everyone in the XL Girls_ community a happy and healthy new year.
Model:
Monica Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaLove_32273_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 134.01 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:02:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MonicaLove_32273_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 04:57 PM #2162
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Trish Bailey

Xlgirls.com- Trish Bailey

Description:
In this warehouse hideaway, Trish Bailey is hosed down for a wet tee show. The icy water hardens her perky nipples and gives her intense pleasure that_s almost too much. She palms her boobs through the soaked shirt. Cute as a button and as curvy as a mountain road, Trish is the kind of girl who_s made for squeezing and hugging. Her sex date Tony helps out. Sucking on her hard nipples gets them both hotter. Trish gets his pecker in a lip-lock and worships his pants-pipe. Holes are made in her tee for better tit-fucking. Trish_s tits were made to slide cock between. It_s time to ride Trish hard and put her away wet For Trish Bailey, XL Girls was a place to release her sex fantasies, turn them into reality and enjoy no-strings-sex with hung dudes. That was a big motivator for Trish. It_s just sex. It_s not getting into a relationship with somebody or anything like that. It_s fun, it_s exciting and there_s no attachments. And his dick was so big
Model:
Trish Bailey and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrishBailey_17473_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 429.41 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:TrishBailey_17473_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 04:57 PM #2163
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Origins

Xlgirls.com- Origins

Description:
Aspen first applied to TSG in 2003. A male friend showed me a copy and kept saying I should pose. He took a few photos and we mailed them to you, Aspen told us. He knew Aspen from a club she used to go to with girlfriends and couldn_t keep his eyes off her chest. If not for this man, a reader of our big bust magazines, Aspen would have never known about us or considered modeling. Most guys might think a girl should pose naked but will never approach her, let alone bring up the idea. This guy stepped up. This was Aspen_s first XXX scene. The adventurous type, Aspen loves guys and was really into her experiences here and expressing her sexual fantasies. Back home, Aspen worked in an office and had a regular life. A story opened this video. Aspen_s roommate (who was like her, a person with a regular job who did part-time adult modeling) doesn_t like her leaving her bras, panties and other girl-dainties laying around the apartment. Instead of being ecstatic about actually having a roommate who looks like Aspen, he_s giving her shit. Aspen goes off on him, then reveals that she wanted his cock from day one. Relationships are indeed difficult. Aspen was a good little actress. She_s very convincing and the sex is real and it_s hot. She brought a realistic passion to her Aspen was a very talkative, passionate, revealing, real woman. I live for oral, both giving and receiving. I also enjoy some light spanking and hair pulling. I love lots of foreplay. Foreplay could be naughty emails all day long, then seeing each other and ripping our clothes off and having sex on the living room floor. It all depends on the mood. I like to be really worked up to the point of begging to get fucked. It just seems to be so much more intense the longer it takes. I_d like to give better hand jobs. I_m fantastic with my mouth but I would like to be able to get a man off just using my hands. My favorite position is flat on my back. I love a strong dominant man who takes charge and fucks me hard. I think the hardest position is reverse cowgirl. It_s kinda hard to do if a guy isn_t very long. Back home, I dress conservatively, naturally. That_s not always easy with a rack the size of mine. In fact, my boss compliments me on the days when I hide the girls a little more than usual. It_s hard to find professional clothes that fit me, because of the size of my chest. I can cover up the cleavage. I can_t easily hide the size and shape of my boobs, but I can at least control how much of them is actually showing. Aspen is certainly missed around here.
Model:
Aspen and Steve
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Aspen_12404_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 406.16 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:20:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Aspen_12404_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 04:59 PM #2164
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Best Models

Xlgirls.com- Best Models

Description:
Two of the editors at The SCORE Group agree that 2003 was one of the greatest years in the company_s history for discovering SCORE, V-mag and XLGirls. That year brought Cherry Brady, Ines Cudna, Nicole Peters, Brandy Talore, Sapphire, Sunshine, Devin Taylor, Maria Moore, Casey Cleavage and Angela White, just to name a few. Maria Verbeck was a Dane who had never modeled before and after her time at XLGirls, never appeared anywhere else. I didn_t measure my breasts when I was growing up, Maria said. I just knew I was much bigger than all the other girls in school. I feel they are my special gifts. In America, there is an urging for girls to become skinny, not to be proud of a big body. It is different in Europe. Cherry Brady, outspoken in her feelings about breast reductions and the doctors who promote them, has the energy and motivation of three women in one curvy, hourglass body. Cherry developed a huge fan following. I don_t try to emphasize my breasts by unbuttoning an extra button. But I don_t try to hide my cleavage, either. That would be impossible. A lot of people at work, all women, of course, have complained about the way I dress, so I_ve had to point out that I wear the same type of clothes as every other secretary. I just fill out my clothes differently. Scarlett Webb won Plumper of the Year for 2005. Her very beautiful face lovely body and enormous 38-inch boobs charged up the voters. At home, I usually am naked or wearing panties and a tank top. I can_t wait to take my bra off when I walk in the door I prefer to walk around naked. If I am wearing a dress, I wear no panties underneath. The rest of the time I prefer wearing thongs, g-strings and cheeky shorts. Miranda_s personality is as powerful as her body and she was outspoken in her comments about Italian and American men. I think American men are the best lovers. They_re more dirty and more fun. Everyone thinks Italians are _Latin lovers,_ but I think they_re fake, like actors. American men are more honest. If they want to fuck you, they say they want to fuck you. Italian men won_t just say it. They want to fuck you, but they have to say, _Oh, I love you, you are so beautiful,_ and other crap. I like the American way much better. I don_t like the bullshit. It_s better when a man is direct.
Model:
Cherry Brady, Maria Verbeck, Miranda, and Scarlett Webb
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : 15YearAnniversaryPartTwoVideo_30697_640x480_2600_M FS.mp4
File Size : 392.03 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:15YearAnniversaryPartTwoVideo_30697_640x480_ 2600_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 05:01 PM #2165
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Dripping Wet

Xlgirls.com- Dripping Wet

Description:
Writes P.G. Anna Beck: this Czech beauty has such a lovely face, great ass and especially those huge, pendulous boobs with those blue veins running through them This lady could be a legend Keep those huge tits coming With eight solo or hardcore DVDs to her name (all of her back issue XL Girls magazines are sold out), Anna is well on her way to legendary status. When it comes to tit-play, Anna is a black belt, yanking, squeezing, jiggling, shaking and any other game you can think of. I have to have my bras tailored, Anna said. And I have to buy them at specialty shops or on the internet. It_s not so simple to walk into a ladies clothing store and find bras that fit and ones that I like. Here we join Anna in the bathroom where she bathes and showers and presses her tits against the glass shower door. I don_t know why guys like to see this. I guess it_s a novelty for them? asks Anna. The fact is, we like to see Anna do everything with her boobs.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_32819_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1057.56 MB
Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_32819_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 05:07 PM #2166
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Beckoning Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Beckoning Boobs

Description:
When Anna_s boobs beckon, you always answer the call. If you ask us, this Czech Republic G-cupper is pretty much the perfect woman. Fair-skinned, heavy-titted with seductive, intoxicating eyes, she can make your cock stiff with just a look into her eyes and a glance at her cleavage. When you have tits like Anna, few outfits can contain them and this lavender dress is definitely overmatched. Titan tits like Anna_s need to breathe, so she quickly frees them from her dress and begins playing with them. Staring directly into the camera, Anna pinches and prods her nipples which begin to stiffen. A body as glorious as Anna_s can_t be contained either. She pulls her dress off, revealing her smooth curves, milky white skin and plush rump. Anna is all-woman, but right now she_s a girl having some naughty fun. Anna lays down on the nearby couch and teases the camera with her tits some more. And a girl needs her toys, so Anna pulls out her favorite: a big, brown dildo. Anna places the dildo on the coffee table adjacent to the couch. She then lowers her mouth down to the dildo and deep-throats it. At this point, Anna is teasing us and herself, and you can see the look of desire in her eye as she works that dildo with her mouth. When she finally slides her toy inside of her, Anna lets out a quiet, but intense moan. The moans grow with each stroke into her dripping-wet pussy and soon she pushes herself to an orgasm.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30563_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1253.91 MB
Duration : 00:21:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30563_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 05:14 PM #2167
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Bust Cream For Alix Lakehurst

Xlgirls.com- Bust Cream For Alix Lakehurst

Description:
Alix Lakehurst checks herself out in a mirror in the bedroom she shares with Jarrod. Does this top make my boobs look smaller? she asks, the reverse of the worldwide female question, Does this make my ass look too big? Alix is not satisfied with how her tits look. She needs reassurance. Jarrod can see that Alix needs boob-confidence building. He will now lavish attention on Alix_s mouthwatering tits. First he rubs lotion on them and massages them, pinching her nipples to make them hard. This turns Alix_s motor on. My breasts are very sensitive, she told us when she first visited us. The slightest stimulation makes my nipples hard and my pussy wet. Alix removes his pants and sucks his dick, giving him a hummer. She blows the shaft, licks his nuts and in general, performs an outstanding example of cock-worship. They reverse their positions and Alix gets on her back to be straddled and tit-fucked. She holds her tits to form a cock platform while he fucks her mouth. Your editors have to say that Alix Lakehurst is one of the most breast-oriented, self-motivated girls to have visited these hallowed halls of hooters. She naturally licked her own nipples while Jarrod was screwing her pussy in missionary. That_s one of the requests that_s often in our emails and mail-bag. Girls who lick (and suck if they can) their own tits while they are masturbating or getting fucked. Another fact about Alix is that she is really into sex. You can tell. When her partner squirts his nut-batter on her boobs, she licks it off hungrily. Alix has a lot of wild oats ready to sow. Girls with a high sex drive like that make the best fuck videos and with tits like Alix has, breast-men come away happy.
Model:
Alix Lakehurst and Jarrod Steed
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlixLakehurst_20794_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1085.11 MB
Duration : 00:18:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AlixLakehurst_20794_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 05:14 PM #2168
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- The Magic of Sapphire

Xlgirls.com- The Magic of Sapphire

Description:
Sapphire gets into a major jugfest in this XLGirls video that_s a solo but is smoking hot by its own merits. Sapphire is one of the leading breast queens, no small statement considering so many terrific girls on this site. Her blue-veined, alabaster boobs have few equals in size and weight. Getting hit in the face by Sapphire_s swinging bazongas would be the height of ecstasy for many--well worth the black eyes or mild concussion. And palming them....how many minutes would you play with those hummers? 15 minutes? 30 minutes? An hour before laying the pipe to her? And while this video is mainly a nipple extravaganza, the redheaded Californian doesn_t neglect her yummy pink hole and drills it with a Doc Johnson pleaser. Here_s to Sapphire We_d be lost without her.
Model:
Sapphire
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sapphire_16025_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 270.16 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:22:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Sapphire_16025_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 05:15 PM #2169
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Backstage Breast

Xlgirls.com- Backstage Breast

Description:
It_s time for a quick chat and a long look with one of our newest favorites, Lucy Lenore. For those not in the know, Lucy is 28 years old and has lived in Ohio her whole life. I_ve always lived in a small town, Lucy said. Which makes it exciting to be in Miami for the first time. Knowing this was her first visit to the Magic City, we rolled out the red carpet, of course. The result is all of the fabulous content we_ve presented to our bust-loving brethren in the last several weeks. In this short interview, Lucy talks about being a sex-pert, her love of being naked and much more.
Model:
Lucy Lenore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLenore_31293_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 257.06 MB
Duration : 00:04:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_31293_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-22-2022, 05:18 PM #2170
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

Default Xlgirls.com- Trimming The Bushes

Xlgirls.com- Trimming The Bushes

Description:
Lucy Lenore is powdering her face and neck, but slowly and seductively, she inches down to her boobs. Soon, she_s gazing into the camera intently with an inviting smile in her eyes as she powders her 36J-cup naturals. Now that I know my outfit is perfect, I_m going to shower and make sure that I_m perfect, Lucy says as she unstraps her belt and squeezes out of her dress. And I forgot to shave. We_d say that Lucy is always perfect, but we_re a bit biased when it comes to girls like Lucy. You could roll her up in saran wrap and we_d say she_s among the hottest women we_ve ever seen. Hmm... wrapped in saran wrap.... That may be a good idea for Lucy_s next shoot. Before Lucy jumps into the shower, the camera pans up and down her body while she spins around, letting us eye every inch of her body. Her curves are stunning. She didn_t even have to jump into the shower to make things steamy. But it only gets better when she does jump into the shower. Lathering up her body, Lucy looks ready for a hard fucking. Our minds are racing and our cocks are stiff. And the real fun begins when she grabs her shaving cream and razor. It_s too hot and too intimate for words. Enjoy, gentlemen.
Model:
Lucy Lenore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLenore_31295_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1223.62 MB
Duration : 00:21:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LucyLenore_31295_1080p.mp4

Tags