View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 01:09 AM #55661
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You 're the one that asked for the special , haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you … HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were … HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you , sweetie , haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face , haha. It 's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him … HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I 'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It 's like the punchline to a fuckin ' joke. Oh , and your the joke , sweetie , haha … HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories : Bi , Femdom , Humiliation , Make Me Bi , Financial Domination , Female Supremacy , Brat Girls , Strippers , Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile