View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 04:55 PM #8794
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

I put on only a pair of white gloves nothing more. Im teasing you by my fully naked sexy and slim body. Show off the white gloves. Would you like I jerk your hard dick with gloves hand? Of course you do. But I want something more, what if you just lick off the shit off my dirty ass, did you ever dream about it? It would be so much fun. Well hope youre into some dirty play with me. I show couple of times my clean asshole during bending over. Every time put in focus the white gloves. Feel so sexy myself in them. First peeing into my hands soak the gloves in pee then bending over position I just filling my gloves hands with delicious huge shit, so perfect. I really would say this shit is the perfect for smearing. Soft but not that too soft. How beautiful to hold my warm shit in these white and soft gloves. HmI just imagine when I stroking you cock with full shit covered gloves hands. How bad you want it? But first of all I want you just licking my shitty asshole and lick off the shit from. Can you do it for me? I start to spread shit on my firm body, first apply and smearing on ass with slow motions, I want to being so sexy for you. Then smearing on tummy , tits, chest arms and legs, everywhere where its clean. Great fresh shit covered body Would you like clean off my body parts or only just admire the view? Show you couple times the gloves ass well and encourage you to jerk it to my asshole as I want you to cum all over on this asshole. Please expload to me, jerk it nice and well, and lick off the shit from my ass. I have too much dirty fantasy in my head and you are the only one who can complete it. But please jerk it faster and harder than before and cum on my shitty ass. I smeared all of my shit on body and now its your turn, cum to me. Give you 10 sec cum countdown and when I tell 1 you have to cum. You cannot resist this dirty body never ever. In the video you can see some glove fetish, huge poo, full body smear and I tease you a lot before and after shit smearing ? Enjoy it
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile