View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 05:12 PM #52035
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

So here W /we are back again. You are very easily becoming addicted to Me , aren 't you My little pain slut? And I think today , W /we are going to do things a little bit differently. I know how much of a pain slut you are , but today you are going to worship Me from head to toe. I want you to start jerking that cock for Me , nice and slowly. Whilst you begin to frustrate yourself , I want you worship these gorgeous feet of Mine. I want you running that tongue up and down the entire length of those arches. I want to feel you probing between each of My perfect little toes. Now , jerk that cock harder and faster and give Me an edging. Immediately after , whilst your cock aches to cum for Me , I rain down 10 hard sharp crop strokes on it. You have no idea how much your suffering pleases Me. Now , let 's do the same again. I want to alternate between worship and punishment. Your tongue explores My legs and ass. Your frustrations builds more and more , punctuated by edgings and hard crop strokes. After a total of 50 strokes on your cock , I ask if you would like to cum for Me. Of course , it 's going to cost you. I want you to empty those balls for Me , then bend over and present your backside for punishment. 50 more crop strokes is your cum tax today bitch , bringing you to an even 100. Aren 't you such a lucky slave?
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile