View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:53 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default NEW - When it comes to getting hot young straight guys, it's - skaden11 - OnlyFans.com

Models: skaden11
Site: OnlyFans.com
Description: NEW - When it comes to getting hot young straight guys, it's ultimately just a numbers game. Most guys will turn you down, but there's always a horny guy who just can't turn down a good BJ. And that was definitely the case here. When I offered him discreet and drama free head, he got pretty excited...said it had been a few months since any girl had sucked him. Not sure why...this dude is small framed but really sexy. 18, 5'9", hot body and face...and he has a nicely shaped intact cock. I picked him up just after dark and we ended up parking near a park. At one point you can ever hear a car surprise us and drive right by. It took him a bit to get fully hard but once he did, I was really able to milk a nice creamy load of cum out of his cock. Love how verbal he gets, telling me over and over to swallow him cum. GLADLY. Notice at the end, he says no girl had ever swallowed his cum before. What a shame. Something tells me he will be back for more. Hope you guys enjoy!
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 320 MiB
Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Download From Anzfile