Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Insult Magic 2

Samanthagrace.net- Insult Magic 2

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Sinn Sage

Sinn_s boyfriend is a chemist. She_s heard from me about what happened with Kym a few months ago, but doesn_t really believe it. She asked her boyfriend to make a potion that will make a personalities go haywire. She_s dying to know if it_s true, but figures there_s no way it_ll really work....

Sinn comes over to my apartment. As a polite host I offer Sinn some water. When I am getting her drink Sinn slips the potion in my drink. I am writing a paper for my Sociology class, and I show Sinn my assignment, which is on stereotypes. As Sinn replies to me using stereotypes, she says something that makes me start to feel strange...

I feel my personality start to change to an open book. Sinn thinks I am just acting at first, but when I stay in that personality, Sinn realizes it must have worked. She_s fascinated and puts me through another change a goth. Where I talk about high school. Sinn doesn_t end there and suggests another personality, a jackass. Sinn thinks it will make me uptight and sort of bitchy, but it actually changes me into a half-donkey girl...I start braying and kicking. I look and sound very silly that Sinn laughs.

I HATE being laughed at and figures out that Sinn must have put something in my water. Sinn excuses herself and I pour her potion into her drinking glass. Sinn unknowingly drinks it, and now her personality is also unstable. She_s aware of Samantha_s changes, but not her own at first. While we try to think of a plan, we try to distract each other by creating new personalities...

The personality changes include....
Sinn as a spoiled teenager
Me as s Chav -British redneck witha Cockney working-class accent
Sinn as Stephanie Irwin
Me as a Total Slob -incredibly lazy. No manners, interested only in what_s on TV and eating.
Sinn as a Tease - who flashes her ass and says no touching.
Me as a Jersey Girl
Sinn as a Saucy Latina
LAST CHANGE: Body swap, not caused by insulting each other. I find myself in Sinn_s body and vice versa. At the end, we call a truce and don_t insult each other any longer, but the formula unexpectedly mutates, and their DNA shifts on its own and we experience a body swap..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : Sgv110InsultMagic2.mp4
File Size : 130.39 MB
Resolution : 640x402
Duration : 00:24:30

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Sgv110InsultMagic2.mp4 - 130.4 MB