View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 03:01 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default FILTHY OFFICE CUCKOLD GAMES - SUCK & SPIT HUMILIATION! - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

After I brutally tormented my bastard stepfather,he gave me his company but now I have so many tasks to do. I announced the new terms and conditions of the employment and I fired everyone who didn't accept them.All my employees need to be also my humble sex toys and satisfy all my kinky desires. I really love my new job but I need an assistant who helps me train my employees to be perfect slaves.I want a big dicked guy who is a humble asslicker to me but he also enjoys to humiliate and punish the other employees.Today, a loser looking black guy comes to me for an job interview and he wants this job very much.He is very surprised when I tell her the terms and conditions of the employment but he is still interested to work for me. I tell him that I'm going to test him in many different ways, and if he doesn't do exactly what I say, then I will sack him immediately.He accepts all the terms, so let the fun begin! SUCK & SPIT HUMILIATION! I kneel in front of my assistant and I shove his big black cock into my mouth.I alternately suck his huge cock and spit in my daddy's face till his pathetic face gets completely covered in my cock flavored stinky saliva!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 766 MiB
Download From AnzFile