Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Missax.com- Inside The Lines-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Inside The Lines-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Alexis Fawx_seduction_Tyler Nixon_cum shot
I can_t pinpoint when it all started to happen. I know my stepson has always been helpful and attentive to my needs. Whenever I need something done_he_s the first to volunteer his help_whenever I am feeling blue_he is around to cheer me up_and when I_m sick_he_s the one bringing me soup and tea in bed. I don_t know how the flirtations started_but they did_and they were subtle at first. I remember our hands softly touching in a way that is not common between a mother and a son_my glance at his newly masculine body when he has a towel around his waist_a hug that lasts a little too long_and these dirty interactions started to escalate. It was just last Summer I noticed his affinity for smelling me_he loved to wrap his arms around me and breathe me in_he oftentimes held be right under my breast_as if he was allowing his forearm to feel my supple breasts. His face nuzzled into my neck_and I saw the look of intoxication on his face_and it wasn_t my stepson_s face anymore_it was my man_s.
It was a night in late August_we were playing board games and it was storming out. I playfully shoved him_and he shoved me back_hooking one arm around my waist so I couldn_t fall down. His face was close to mine_and we began to lean in towards each other_an uncontrollable magnetic force pushing us closer_and closer_until our lips touched. I don_t normally kiss him on the lips_but I did last night_and it was soft and sensual. He melted into me and I wanted to taste his lips_his tongue_I was French kissing him with the passion that I thought was well in my past_but now it_s here_and I feel truly alive. I felt young and awake_and scared_and then-- he laid me down on the floor and my conscious got the better of me. I stopped it. Wait...please.
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_notouching_51941170905m1080.mp4
File Size : 1419.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:54
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: