View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 03:52 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Foot Worship Mind Fuck - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Hi my little foot bitch, you're in for a treat. I just got a really nice pedicure. Don't you love my red toes? Look at how soft my soles are. You love to worship Goddess' perfect feet. You're so lucky to get to worship such sexy feet. Can you imagine getting to actually smell and taste them? You're my little foot bitch. Look at them, they're the sexiest feet you've ever seen aren't they? They match my smooth tanned legs so well. You live to worship Goddess' perfect feet. My feet make you crazy. I bet you want to jerk off to them don't you? You're such a little foot pervert. Imagine getting to fall **** with My feet buried in your face, of course that is never going to happen, but you can dream. I know you dream about my feet all the time. You think about how amazing it would be to actually get to worship them in real life. Too bad you have to do it through a monitor because little foot bitches like you only get to worship from afar. What would you give up to actually get to worship My feet? Would you give up your wife? Your family?Your life savings? I know you would give up all of those things in a heartbeat to have just one hour with your Goddess' feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile