Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Naughty Girl Swallows - Tracey Sweet - topwebmodels.com

Date:
Models: Tracey Sweet
Site: topwebmodels.com
Description: BigGulpGirls.com has a sweet treat today. Tracey Sweet just graduated recently. And now she is thinking about a degree in Nursing. But today she needs to let loose a little steam. Tracey admits she gets turned on by older men. She's knows its bad but she can't help herself. On her Bio form she tells us this "craziest place you've had sex question" answer. When she was in prep school recently, getting ready for her college classes, she had a sexy "like 40 year old or something" Science teacher. She tells us how she secretly blew in his supply closet between classes! "He would get off in like 3 minutes...it was great. Just enough time between classes. We would lock the door, and he would go in first. I would check and make sure no one was arond (sic). when I got to the there he was already stroking his dick. Hes big. I got on my knees, grab him ass with both hands and start deepthroating him. He liked that. I like to swallow so I feel his balls tighten up and I stroke and suck as hard as I can until I feel those 5 or 6 squirts in my mouth ya know. I tease him and show him his cum before I swallow it. His cum taste like celery." So sit back and just imagine E = mc2. Come here Tracey, we have an assignment for you... ~BigGulpGirls
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.34 GiB
Duration: 31 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
https://ubiqfile.com/kpezcviv3k9v