Old 09-20-2020, 09:28 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Clubdom.com- A Heartless FemDom Beating

Clubdom.com- A Heartless FemDom Beating

Description:
Lady Cheyenne puts on her black leather gloves as she sizes up her bound slave. You can see from the look in her eyes that she is ready to deliver a good beating. She starts with a bamboo cane. One stroke after another she lays into her boy. Soon she has delivered over one hundred cane strokes to his ass. She brings out a white plexi glass cane and starts in again. The slave_s ass is black blue and purple by now. Cheyenne is getting aroused. She pauses to light a cigarette and holds it one hand as she brutally canes the slave with her other. She is loving this. Then Cheyenne smiles and a wicked look comes over her. Without warning she puts her cigarette out on her slaves bruised and aching ass. She laughs. I was going to stop now but I am getting too turned on. Cheyenne picks up a cattle whip and lays back into the trembling slave. Tell me you love it Cheyenne exclaims as she whips her slave with one brutal lash after another. Finally Cheyenne picks up a thorn laden cane made from a rose branch. She runs the thorns over the slave_s ass. This is going to hurt She laughs. Then she lays into his ass with no mercy. Cheyenne lights another cigarette and drives the hot embers into his ass. She continues caning the slave delighting in every sadistic minute. This is severe FemDom caning. Not for the feign of heart.
Model:
girls beautiful girl teens boy
Studio:
Clubdom.com
Info:
File Name : movie262cfs.mp4
File Size : 126.5 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:50
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: