View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 02:27 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Extremely Powerful Mesmerization - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This session of mesmerization needs no induction. This is going to be the most powerful mind fucking you will ever experience. My words will take you directly under my spell. My voice will empty your mind and fill it with only what I want you to think. This is the most powerful mesmerize you will ever experience. I am going to go deep into your soul today. You will feel like a new person once I am done with you. Prepare for a change you never saw coming that will help you become the best slave to ever serve me. You can become everything you've ever wanted to be, just listen to me and succumb to my power. Consists of- Mesmerization, Mind fuck, Female Domination, Sub training, Slave training, Goddess Worship, Female supremacy, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, mesmerize , Hop-Meditation, Findom, Financial domination, Sensual Goddess, Jerk off encouragement, JOI, Jerk off instruction, dirty talk, mesmerize, mental domination, mind control, submissive training, cock tease, cum control, orgasm control,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile