Old 04-03-2022, 06:21 AM #399
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My-sex-life.com- After the Shoot

My-sex-life.com- After the Shoot

Description:
I just finished doing this sexy photo shoot for you guys and I_m so happy you enjoyed them. I was in the mood for some hot dick sucking while I continued to play with my toys. I had my anal toy stuffed inside my ass and my pink vibrator going in and out of my pussy making me nice and creamy. I did have my mouth available as the other two holes were filled and he couldn_t wait to obviously have my lips wrapped around his cock. He kept talking about my mouth and his dick so I know he was super horny for some hot dick suckin_. I stuffed my toys back in and he came up to me while I was laying on the kitchen table all spread out like a little whore. One of my favorite things to do is suck cock as well as many other favorites that I enjoy... What can I say Im a horny little slut that likes to take it where ever I can. ( wink ) My pussy was a wet creamy hot hole. I could taste his precum dripping into my mouth as he started to fuck my face. It was getting me so turned on I started to fuck my pussy faster. I started to gag on his cock as I started to suck him really deep. He was getting so turned on having me gag on his dick that he couldn_t hold it anymore. I could feel his balls getting tighter and tighter. He exploded all over my hot titties. His cum went flying everywhere and it was fucking hot One hot cum filled mess all over my chest what more can I ask for. Now I think its time for you guys to be bad for me Enjoy........ Luv Lori xoxoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : after_the_shoot_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 184.78 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6e5f998cfb774