Old 02-27-2024, 04:55 AM #428
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Suck N Fuck My Feet

Realtampaswingers.com- Suck N Fuck My Feet

Description:
If you are a foot fetish guy then you are going to love this week_s update, Suck and Fuck My Feet I just love it when I get together with a member who pampers me It was then end of a long day and my feet were killing me from wearing my cum fuck me heels all day long Bob jumped right in and volunteered his wonderful mouth and hands to make my feet feel better. Well they did He licked and sucked my pretty toes and pink soles until they were nice and wet and slippery He actually got about half of my foot in his mouth...and it felt wonderful. I was nice and relaxed by now and my pussy was getting wet, so he put his mouth and tongue down there too and licked me into orgasm heaven....now I was really relaxed His cock was nice and hard, so he flipped me over and I stoked his hard dick between my slippery wet feet He was ready to explode then, but he wanted a feel of my tight cunt hole before he came He fucked me with a couple of good, hard thrust, until he couldn_t hold back any more He grabbed my feet and squirted his hot jizz all over my pretty toes and feet But it wasn_t over then.....he rubbed his cum all over my feet, gently massaging my sore soles I was so relaxed I didn_t want to get up, and my feet felt great I wonder is they offer this type of foot massage at the nail salons?? I_d sign up You should think about pampering your significant other to this type of foot massage....I bet she will love it too
Model:
James Johnson, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : suck-n-fuck-feet_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 271.6 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1806db36bb1d1