Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Let Her Eat Cake

Samanthagrace.net- Let Her Eat Cake

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil Hawthorne is my house mate, with some bad manners. I spent the whole afternoon working on acakefor a Thanksgiving party and I saw Sybil eyeballing thatcake. However, I explained toher, thecakewas to be eaten at the party. That thecakewas a major part of the part. While I am off getting ready, she is not to look at thecakeletalone think about eating it. I knew with that threat she wouldn_t dare. Sybil lives with me and knows what I do to bottoms who do not behave. She knows how I discipline, but she decided to take a risk.

I come back with a piece ofcakemissing. Sybil tries to be sneaky and coverhergluttony, with a decoration. To teach this little bitch a lesson, I tieherup in a chair. She is completely bound and can barely move. I really bring it home while, I SHOVEcakeinhermouth. I rub thecakeintoherface and really grind it in. I fully humiliate Sybil. I callhera fat, out-of-control, glutenous pig. Now, she has embarrassed me because there is no way I can make acakein time for the party. No, bakery will be open at midnight. So, I really fully humiliateherto teach this, slut a lesson or two..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV166LetHerEatCake.mp4
File Size : 337.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:06

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV166LetHerEatCake.mp4 - 337.8 MB