View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 12:28 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default I Like Big Dicks and I Cannot Lie - MP4 - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

I like them BIG, round and juicy! I don't even want your "average" sized dick. Let's just say that I'm a size queen, and you'll never measure up! Ugh, I can't stand how you guys constantly try to compensate for your inadequacies, whether it's through stupid cars or insecure whining. Just accept that you're unworthy, small, and just generally NOT ideal. You should be apologizing to me for even approaching me with that tiny worm! How rude of you to offer me trash when I can have all the treasure I want! As a matter of fact, it's rude of you to even expose your screen to your masturbating mess, let alone cum in front of me. But I want you to really focus on how much of failure you are: keep jerking. All day, all night, watching me over and over, but you can't cum. Why should I bless you with that reward, when you've come to me with pitiful penis? The only way you get to cum with that shr1mp dick is if you pay. Like, you have to PAY me for the pain you would cause me by looking at your dick. It's only fair, because otherwise you're just accosting me with offensive imagery. I want you to jerk off while you think about what I can do with a big, fat cock, and what I have those king kongs do with my beautiful body in return. Really hone in on your deficiencies and compare your wiener to my big, beautiful cocks, while you jerk to my biting, vicious, true words. It hurts because it's true, and it feels good because it's me, telling you the truth. Now jerk and cry, teenie.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 17 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile