View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 08:33 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Loryelle 's Dating Diary - Date THREE - Lost in my Nylons SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me , that he loves nylon stockings , so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like : “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful , intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I 'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant -size using my witch powers and show him who 's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body , especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape , but he is too small. So I dance for him , to scare him with my platform high heel sandals , force him to worship my mountain sized , sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him , if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet , but he is too small , so I can 't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles , which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess ' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off , that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him : “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it 's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on , so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on …
Loryelle 's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series , called “Loryelle 's Dating Diary ”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I 've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE *, barefoot *Date TWO *, nylons *this one *, boots , butt Squeeze , vore , belly Squeeze , socks , hand Squeeze , eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity ), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile