Old 08-20-2020, 01:53 AM #967
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Teamskeet.com- Search For Child Bearing Hips

Teamskeet.com- Search For Child Bearing Hips

Description:
The Tales of our Conquests acontinue as Stud Vicious and I, T-Bone prowl the streets and beacheson the scent of loca latinas with cute faces, child-bearing hips,and round asses. Today was a good day. I woke up to birds chirping,clear skies, and a massive boner. Which was a sign from the Gods toget out and find a Latina to get pounded. So my trusty friendButters and I began our hunt for the cunt on the beach. Since springbreak was going down there was 3:1 girl to guy ratio on the beachand we found a nice Latina Coed from Michigan that was 12 Cubanand 12 Irish. We sweet talked to her into getting some oil, lunch,and coming back to beach later. On the ride home these 2 freaks wereplaying swallow the salami so I knew it was going to get moreinteresting. When we got to my place we oiled up that phat Cubanass and she let us know that she liked it rough
and Butters was more then happy to oblige. That ass was hitting thehydraulic switches and it was a beautiful sight. I almost wanted herto stay after... almost but then I snapped out of it. Like all goodthings this came to an end and she got a happy ending on her prettyface!
Model:
Amber Fuentes , Mikey Butders
Studio:
Teamskeet.com
Info:
File Name : oyeloca_amber_fuentes_full_hi.mp4
File Size : 765.13 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:37:25

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zipyeloca_amber_fuentes.zip - 31.9 MB

Download VIDEO: