Old 06-09-2020, 05:48 PM #26
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Backroomcastingcouch.com- Natasha-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Backroomcastingcouch.com- Natasha-Real people, beautiful girl, milf

Description:
Russian scientists have been hard at work creating the perfect trap to sabotage us innocent American males into giving them all our money: young women with perfect bodies_excellent English and conversational skills_highly charged sexual appetites_and the inability to say _no_. 18 year old Natasha is one of their new prototypes_carefully planted on my favorite dating site to ensure maximum exposure. 5 seconds on the couch and I_m smitten with her. Natasha must have forgotten her training for a moment when she hesitates to get naked on camera at first_but after a gentle _GTFO_ reminder from me she_s doing everything I want to ensure her jobs that supposedly pay $1000-$5000 per day. The Russians did a great job because I almost believed Natasha is real - fun personality_outspoken_intelligent_kinky_gives a great BJ_and creams up when I nail her on the desk. But when she says yeah_might as well... as I_m about to fuck her in the ass with a bottle of lotion shoved in her tiny pussy at the same time_I know she_s just too good to be true. I haven_t found her off switch yet_and she stayed hardcore and awesome on our date afterwards. She had to be home by 2 supposedly because of her parents - but I think it_s to get debriefed. I_m fully expecting a nuclear war when her handlers see her on Backroom Casting Couch and she_s got nothing to show for except a stretched out asshole and a pussy full of all-American sperm. USA! USA! USA!
Model:
Real people, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Backroomcastingcouch.com
Info:
File Name : brcc_natasha_1313-hd.mp4
File Size : 1127.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:43:40
Video : AVC, 3 496 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 109 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: